Forum › Reimu x Remilia Untitled H-Manga discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why the hell do we need a MENSTRUATION TAG!?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Because there's more than one story concerning it, and it makes it easier for readers to either find it later or avoid it now, as necessary.

Any other questions?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Because there's more than one story concerning it, and it makes it easier for readers to either find it later or avoid it now, as necessary.

Any other questions?

No I was just wondering who would go arround looking for doujins that specifically have menstuatrion on it. Juck... but I have to say that cunningulus vampire sucking the period is something I dreamed about.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Any other questions?

No I was just wondering who would go arround looking for doujins that specifically have menstuatrion on it. Juck... but I have to say that cunningulus vampire sucking the period is something I dreamed about.

Well, different strokes (literally).

%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

Just being in my period is paintful, hurt af, how can she stand having sex? Damn, I need paracetamol now

I've read that one of the best forms of relief from menstrual pain is a good orgasm. Seriously, the amount of endorphines you release help a lot with that.

The endorphins and the "-asm" help...basically the cramping is temporarily subsided because...blah-blah

(Sorry had to stop myself, weird talking about it on a public forum)

no more pills in that three days, thanks a lot (?) and I think is pretty normal to have a talk about menstrual periods idk lol

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Me performing oral sex on a woman while she was on her period is a notion that...doesn't appeal.

A vampire performing oral sex on a woman while she's on her period, on the other hand, is something I've fantasized about at various times in my life.

One of the many things I think is hot to see but not hot to do.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

finally the vampire joke about period blood hits the manga

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

His old art style is kinda similar to Ken Akamatsu's.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

A vampire performing oral sex on a woman while she's on her period, on the other hand, is something I've fantasized about at various times in my life.

Me too, I just can't help it when you think about yuri and vampires, it's gotta be a "sucking period blood while doing the lewd" scene in my dreams xD. I can't remember which manga/anime brought me that fantasy though... maybe "Another Kiss"?

joined Oct 17, 2015

Maybe this could be titled "Sakusakutei's section of MilkCocoa"?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I... somehow find myself unable to appreciate this. I wlso didn't know the "menstruation" tag was a thing lol.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

this is just so random if you tell someone the plot of this, but it... makes sense

To reply you must either login or sign up.