Forum › Eikyuu Butou no Treasoner discussion

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

anybody else wanna kill Umi for cheating?

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

So this is fucked up. Why is cheating even a tag? A lot more fucked up tags but still...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So this is fucked up. Why is cheating even a tag? A lot more fucked up tags but still...

Because....it's a theme visited upon in yuri fiction (and romance fiction in general) fairly often? Seems a good reason to make a tag, in case people want to find it or avoid it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Nasen just did an updated typeset featuring better RAWs. Dialogue appears to be same as the old one.
https://exhentai.org/g/1030573/05ccf77da4/

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

different typeset, translation is the same

https://exhentai.org/g/1030573/05ccf77da4/

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

Fuck...

I am emotional.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Okay, my understanding of this: Eli wants two things here, as best as I can phrase them: experiences, sensuality in a transient world — that's the "to make memories" part — and self-control. She can't allow herself to be topped because she can't allow herself to lose her personal equilibrium — which is pretty damn fragile. She isn't demanding control over Umi, or physical fidelity, but she is demanding a measure of emotional fidelity — the idea is usually phrased as "You can stray, but make sure you come home." Umi didn't know she had that leeway, of course; she got frustrated at her own lack of control, and took advantage when (I'm guessing) Alisa came to her; Eli's demand at the end may keep that going or may break it off. I almost get the feeling that Alisa knows about her older sister and is just too smitten, but I'm not sure the text backs that up. Umi is certainly cheating, but Eli comes off as emotionally manipulative, if not abusive.

It all is, unquestionably, a shitty way to run a poly relationship on everybody's part, maybe leaving Alisa as pure victim. Sadly, clear communication up front makes for less dramatic storytelling (and doesn't always keep even two-person relationships from becoming tragic, sadly).

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 10:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.