Forum › So Tonight, I Shall Close My Eyes To It discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

great addition to the touhou directory of DR,

sakuya is always elegant and cool, in every situation

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Great creation!

At least, Meiling isn't depicted as a useless and/ or childish character here... Quite reliable and cool~
Still, the Elegant Maid being inelegant, surely is a sight to behold!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

The most badass Meiling I've ever seen, love it. Very nice to see her portrayed as super strong and confident (although I love useless Meiling too)

The doujin is beautiful as a whole too. Really liked this one.

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

This doujin was extremely interesting! I was surprised at both Meiling and Sakuya's attitude. Meiling acted so calm and cool and Sakuya acted...well, I mean Flandre did have a pinwheel for a head, so its not her fault that she would react like that, you know? But I have to say, I loved this doujin!

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

My favorite part (besides Badass Meiling) was Flan. She obviously knew something was up and used her crayons as a sort of test and an excuse to get Sakuya to go out of the mansion.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

This was one hell of a ride! Seriously though the way how they made all the characters within the Mansion seem preceptive and skilled in their own way just greatly portrays them as badass. I personally love how Remilia is more willing to act as an assistant to the matter and only helped with organizing the weapon that Sakuya was to use. This puts Sakuya in a position to save herself rather then actually just resolving the matter entirely.

Not exactly sure if badass touhou doujins are a more 2010s kinda thing since I rarely see them around these days (or maybe it's just me not having been observant enough :p). Gonna now check out the rest of the Artist's work!

To reply you must either login or sign up.