Forum › Kaga’s Flower Illness discussion

joined Jul 29, 2016

This was nice and all but something that bugged me was that Kaga says that she'll stop if Akagi tells her to, and then Akagi repeatedly tells her no, but Kaga just keeps going.

It's common in manga for the person getting fucked to say that but it's all good! She was clearly very into it & everything was so adorable i mean c'mon i haven't watched the anime and still ship them

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

This is what it's suppose to be like. A nice romantic story with a beautiful ending. Not that futanari bs some other author made.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 12:55PM

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

This was nice and all but something that bugged me was that Kaga says that she'll stop if Akagi tells her to, and then Akagi repeatedly tells her no, but Kaga just keeps going.

It's common in manga for the person getting fucked to say that but it's all good! She was clearly very into it & everything was so adorable i mean c'mon i haven't watched the anime and still ship them

That is a little unsettling. It's good to have nice clean consensual Mangas, rather than what's mostly out there, rape and incest...

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

the art is stunning O_O awesome piece !

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 6:56PM

joined Apr 12, 2014

I love this "ship" So much lol

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Another masterpiece from our Akaga god.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Nekomura's art is really good, and it also delivers gentle feelings in every scene. I couldn't help but appreciate every page of her works.

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015

ryuujou is a real g

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cute and gay

Hhkb%20logo
joined Apr 3, 2020

god tier Doujin

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

god tier Doujin

I agree. I'm not into KanColle at all but this one still ranks in my top five favorites.

To reply you must either login or sign up.