Forum › Twinkling Fragment discussion

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

so sweet 0

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, that bait-and-switch made me a bit sad. It's like a reminder that while Mokou and Keine are happy together for now, Mokou will eventually be alone again.

1078647%20-%20copy
joined Apr 9, 2015

Ah, that bait-and-switch made me a bit sad. It's like a reminder that while Mokou and Keine are happy together for now, Mokou will eventually be alone again.

At least Kaguya will still be with her so she wouldn't get bored.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Or Keine is just going to have to fly a desk for the Yama for some time until she reincarnates.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's the thing, in Gensokyo they know reincarnation works. Heck, both of them are friends with Akyuu and have met the Yama herself. Reimu is known to be the result of several reincarnations which I believe she's aware of via her intuition. They've presumably been in contact with Yuyuko and Youmu so they know that death isn't the end of it.

I'm really surprised that nobody's done a story that shows them through the ages, with Mokou remaining constant and waiting through each of Keine's reincarnations. A punctuated love taking place over millennia. After all, Moukou's got all the time in the world, she just needs patience to go with it.

joined Dec 27, 2014

That's the thing, in Gensokyo they know reincarnation works. Heck, both of them are friends with Akyuu and have met the Yama herself. Reimu is known to be the result of several reincarnations which I believe she's aware of via her intuition. They've presumably been in contact with Yuyuko and Youmu so they know that death isn't the end of it.

I'm really surprised that nobody's done a story that shows them through the ages, with Mokou remaining constant and waiting through each of Keine's reincarnations. A punctuated love taking place over millennia. After all, Moukou's got all the time in the world, she just needs patience to go with it.

actually would like to see that kind of story but with Alice and Meiling added in, like they could be searching for their reincarnated lovers in the human world or something.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The beginning of a plot like that was shown in Mori no hon's latest doujin on here, with Meiling setting out to find Sakuya.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

I would read the hell out of that story

Knight%20model%20(the%20pelandes%20quest)
joined Jan 3, 2015

Didn't we have a Meiling x Sakuya doujin about that same thing not too long ago?
Anyway, I would surely read that if it were to pop up around here. I hope someone is taking notes!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Treasure every day with her, Mokou. She won't always be there with
you.

last edited at Aug 8, 2016 7:37PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

actually would like to see that kind of story but with Alice and Meiling added in, like they could be searching for their reincarnated lovers in the human world or something.

Oh, I'm liking this. So basically the three of them have that common ground. to work with, each helping the others keep the flame alive during the waiting times.

To reply you must either login or sign up.