Forum › Don't Hold Back discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Wow I didn't know there wasn't any claymore doujin until this one. I thought it'll be a popular series to draw.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

My favorite manga ever. Damn the feelz, never thought I would see a doujing of it.
Even though it has a lot of shippi couples, well comarades but the yuri goggles can do miracles xD
This was really cute!

joined May 26, 2016

Claymore would be my favorite manga without the male, and less dead.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I recently reread the Claymore series (i cri ;w;). Definitely did not expect a doujin of it, let alone yuri!

This makes me happy cause I practically shipped almost anyone (MariaxTabitha OTP!).

Utah
joined Aug 6, 2014

Gosh dang, we need more claymore yuri doujinshi in the world.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Claymore! Now we need Cassandra, the canon yuri claymore

joined Jul 24, 2015

I didn't know that there are claymore Yuri doujin

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Very good.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So where's some Helen x Deneve? Hmm?

Bayonetta
joined Nov 2, 2014

Ahh I wish there were more Claymore doujins in this world!!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

So where's some Helen x Deneve? Hmm?

Those two were a riot.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Claymore was the first series I actually stopped reading because it just kept pissing me off. Too many caracters that all looked similar, too many side character stories, too many people getting introduced to just get slaughtered 2 pages ahead. Nowadays I'd say this manga was designed by George R.R. Martin. Just awefull for me.

Even if can't say anything about these characters -they're probably dead by now anyways - this litle piece of yuri was nice.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Claymore was the first series I actually stopped reading because it just kept pissing me off. Too many caracters that all looked similar, too many side character stories, too many people getting introduced to just get slaughtered 2 pages ahead. Nowadays I'd say this manga was designed by George R.R. Martin. Just awefull for me.

Even if can't say anything about these characters -they're probably dead by now anyways - this litle piece of yuri was nice.

One of them is dead years before the series starts.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Claymore. Yeah, definetly not enought Claymore manga there.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wow that was hot... a battle and then that spontaneous kiss! My heart's gone bangbang not only dokidoki :D
Though I'm not fond of an artstyle it was so good in here... those lips omagod! * q *
Superb!111 =]

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 6:17AM

joined Aug 4, 2014

Man, it's been a while since I read Claymore. I barely remember who is who.
That's a really good doujin and artstyle is even better than in original manga (just look at some faces there, dang).
Too bad there's no actual yuri romance in manga with about 90% female cast. I mean come on!

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Man, it's been a while since I read Claymore. I barely remember who is who.
That's a really good doujin and artstyle is even better than in original manga (just look at some faces there, dang).
Too bad there's no actual yuri romance in manga with about 90% female cast. I mean come on!

That's not true! There's at least two panels when Cassandra sort of develops feelings for her friend. Plus that whole Roxanne thing with the angst and betrayal.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Weird as it sounds, two niggling things about the art put me off after a while. One was how everyone seemed to have protruding upper lips in profile, sometimes pretty extreme (like Dauf's human form), which made it look like all the characters had an overbite. The other was the hair, while in a wide variety of styles, always seemed plastered against the women's skulls, giving a "hair helmet" look. That effect got more and more pronounced throughout the series, and I had this headcanon that like eating, hair washing was something done only rarely. And well, you can see how that would be off-putting.

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

I find Yagi's art in Claymore breathtaking. The detail and technical skill alone outclasses any manga in recent memory. Though, I guess that's to be expected when a team of six or seven people put out a monthly serialization. The artbook also showcases Yagi's skill, it's kind of crazy the emotion he can capture with a deceptively emotionless cast of characters. And his use of color! That's why he was in the big leagues, I guess.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Wow this was really well done! We definitely need more Claymore doujins!

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

Claymore made me dead inside but this doujin was really good

joined Oct 25, 2010

Despite their cruel fate, these special warriors were more than hybridized bio-weapons. Some of them were still human with emotional strengths and weaknesses. The genetic engineers did not count on love. Though rare, love could live within them just as well ! The series is fantastic, but the anime is amazing too! I liked both versions of Claymore very much! It was sad that no more seasons were made except the one 26 episode version out now.

last edited at Oct 8, 2023 6:27PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I think Irene and Teresa were classmates and yoma slayers also! Clare and Elena were close classmates as well. It broke her heart to kill her when she reached her youki limit! They embraced each other when the pain was terrible as they changed from human to warriors! Elena remembered only these embraced moments they shared when she changed into a warrior!! She was Clare’s only friend during their training days.

last edited at Oct 8, 2023 6:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.