Forum › I can't remember the name of this one shot/series (again TTvTT)

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Iirc, there's a girl skipping class or something and she's outside the school, and suddenly another student she doesn't know come along (a sly, confident-looking sort of girl). One thing leads to another and they're making out/having sex outdoors, near a fence maybe or something.
It's pretty vague but the thing I remember most about it is MC lying and saying she has sexual experience, because she didn't want to be mocked or something, and the other girl revealing that it's her first time (so her lie was for nothing/based on false assumptions/self consciousness)
I tried looking up possible tags but well, nsfw lots of sex school girl are super common tags and it wouldn't have lead anywhere
If anyone has any idea of what this could be, it'd be a great help to me, thank you :D

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

This one, perhaps? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/namonaki_hana_o_mederu_hi_ni#1

[cough] It's not like I knew what you were talking about or anything... I just, you know... happened to ACCIDENTALLY browse it just as I read your post. It's true.

last edited at May 22, 2016 5:55PM

joined May 22, 2016

Yeeeeaahh omg thanks!
I just suddently remembered this and I couldn't recall wtf it was and it just frustrated me so much! Thank you :)

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

You're welcome! Enjoy your next private session fufufu~♥

joined May 22, 2016

There's a one shot/series (?) my friend is trying to describe to me, but altho I've read a fair amount of the stuff Dynasty has to offer, I don't remember/recognise what this could be
Quoting her description of it:
So there is a girl and she is complaining to her best friend that for some reason her bf wont sleep with her. so her friend tell her to confront the bf about it. So when he says it is because he likes it kinky so he wasnt sure she was ready for that, she ran back to her friend to ask advice again. Her friend than proceed to take out bdsm stuff and sleep with her as a practice, Finally the bf only wanted her to wear socks
Does anyone recognise this 'plot'?

last edited at Sep 22, 2016 10:38PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a one shot/series (?) my friend is trying to describe to me, but altho I've read a fair amount of the stuff Dynasty has to offer, I don't remember/recognise what this could be
Quoting her description of it:
So there is a girl and she is complaining to her best friend that for some reason her bf wont sleep with her. so her friend tell her to confront the bf about it. So when he says it is because he likes it kinky so he wasnt sure she was ready for that, she ran back to her friend to ask advice again. Her friend than proceed to take out bdsm stuff and sleep with her as a practice, Finally the bf only wanted her to wear socks
Does anyone recognise this 'plot'?

No actual bondage, but a very similar setup in Yuri-iro Rasen. Maybe that's it?

joined May 22, 2016

Aah thank you, that's probs it :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.