Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my god. This is so confusing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I just can't even keep up with everything XD

Hello everyone!! :D

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

My mental age is forever 15. Could it help you make a conclusion?
Its just my crap, mvl... sorry.. it was meant for joking with u..

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

Sorry...

I'm glad we have this taken care of. The number 15 and the last sentence scared me. The next post got me all confused with this hahaha. You and i could make a drama movie out of this.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hello ...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hello Llama

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

Sorry...

I'm glad we have this taken care of. The number 15 and the last sentence scared me. The next post got me all confused with this hahaha. You and i could make a drama movie out of this.

i thought i am quite consistant with my mental age.. did i made mistake with the language? I pretty confidence with it... B)

Wait does it mean my voice is older than 15? T^T

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:30AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Which part are you confusing?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

The drama has been going on for like I dunno. 4days ?! Hahahaha it feels like it's been that long already. Damn guys. Make up already. And go get a room and enjoy the shit out of each other lol

Edit:

elthundercat
Why do you have a lot of hot girls ?? Damn.

SuLin
I don't like the truck xD

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:34AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Su and Lin are trying to get a new car and Elthundercat made out with a British girl and now she's confused XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hello Llama

Sorry...

i thought i am quite consistant with my mental age.. am i making mistake with the language? I pretty confidence with it... B)

Yeah i rember you saying about your mental age. You didn't say it was your real age. Is it your real age? Are you older than 25? Younger than?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

im def. telling intern I'm not dishonest, i wasn't doing anything wrong we haven't committed to each other yet and hiding things just isnt my style.
If she is hurt then we can deal with that but hiding things just leads to something more unhealthy.

Think you're blowing this kind of conversation out of proportion. If you two haven't said you're exclusive then there shouldn't be too much of an issue. If she wants to go steady then she needs to just out with it and say it. If you can't give that to her then you should just stop seeing each other. Whalahhhh

lol Whalahhh

honestly don't think there is any reason to tell her but right now im just confused.
think ill go for a bike ride to clear my head.
sorry for processing all this on here.

yeah just don't tell her, you'll make her confused too XD
If you actually have feelings for the girl you made out with maybe yes but you said this is not gonna happen again soooo

Confusing her is unlikely. She's young but she doesn't sound like some dimple of a virgin that's never been in a relationship before. Most people go into relationship for self interested reasons, for their own pleasure basically. If those self interests don't compatibly match up then it's time to end things.

Dofudofu
seriously? do you mean to suggest sth?

=.=

-.-

Huh?

I simply said "confuse" because elthundercat used that word. Confuse her in the sense of maybe not knowing what to do herself. She may or may not want exclusivity; we don't know what she wants.

I knew that's why you said it. It wasn't a direct commentary on your use of vocabulary lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl, Kiitokatto, Llama, Fay

Seriously my voice is older than 15?

joined Sep 15, 2015

My voice is low and manly. Soo shut up xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I don't know what you're talking about? Are you saying you really are 15?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Early 20s is my guess ;D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No.. no.. i intend to share the song and make a fake information..
You and i are older than 25..

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh come on, it's not!!!! just kinda boyish but I've heard much more boyish than yours XD
also did Rainy send us her voice?! XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

oh come on, it's not!!!! just kinda boyish but I've heard much more boyish than yours XD

what? You didnt pay attention to my posts? my voice is 15, thats younger than you...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:41AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

O.O
You seriously heard my voice that one time ?? Lol

I don't think so xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

joined Mar 8, 2014

im def. telling intern I'm not dishonest, i wasn't doing anything wrong we haven't committed to each other yet and hiding things just isnt my style.
If she is hurt then we can deal with that but hiding things just leads to something more unhealthy.

Think you're blowing this kind of conversation out of proportion. If you two haven't said you're exclusive then there shouldn't be too much of an issue. If she wants to go steady then she needs to just out with it and say it. If you can't give that to her then you should just stop seeing each other. Whalahhhh

lol Whalahhh

honestly don't think there is any reason to tell her but right now im just confused.
think ill go for a bike ride to clear my head.
sorry for processing all this on here.

yeah just don't tell her, you'll make her confused too XD
If you actually have feelings for the girl you made out with maybe yes but you said this is not gonna happen again soooo

Confusing her is unlikely. She's young but she doesn't sound like some dimple of a virgin that's never been in a relationship before. Most people go into relationship for self interested reasons, for their own pleasure basically. If those self interests don't compatibly match up then it's time to end things.

Dofudofu
seriously? do you mean to suggest sth?

=.=

-.-

Huh?

as though younger girls that are more experienced are somehow wiser or less "confused" =.=

=.=

I simply said "confuse" because elthundercat used that word. Confuse her in the sense of maybe not knowing what to do herself. She may or may not want exclusivity; we don't know what she wants.

I knew that's why you said it. It wasn't a direct commentary on your use of vocabulary lol

:<

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:44AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

O.O

I don't think so xD

You neglected me.. sniff sniff...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

Haha.. why?

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use it to make a teenager identity...

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:49AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Early 20s is my guess ;D

Martian is the only person hearing to my voice here...
But i cant use it, dude.. early 20s.. sniff..sniff..

joined Mar 8, 2014

O.O

yup ^-^, I pay attention to details

as always Rainy and mlv are talking about things that don't make sense to anyone else ^-^'''''''

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:50AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

O.O

yup ^-^, I pay attention to details

Damn. I wasn't even talking that much then xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha.. why?

Because it is against the law to flirt with an underage girl. The law is #1 for me. Love is #2. Everthing else is #3.

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use to make a teenager identity...

Why do you want to have a teenager identity? You are cuter and sexier as a grown woman. You will get more attention from admirers around the world if you use an adult identity.

To reply you must either login or sign up.