Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Okayy.. okay.. you re just boasting in front of me.... xD

Not really. I'm actually boasting in front of you and everyone else, who sees this picture when they get here. ;) And now I will enjoy those derishous muffins with a cup of nice, warm cocoa. X3

I cant hv my ice cream yet.. sniffle.. blame this cough....

Down with a cold as well eh? pats back I know the feel bro.

Dofu

Evolution at its worst, right? It's the same for me sometimes. I look at my little bro and his friends and they look the same age as me while they're actually 15/16ish. It's fucking creepy. Also, my little sister got her period when she was 9. Fucking 9! And she's not even the only one from her class, who already had it at that age. Man, and here I thought I was early when I got it with 12. Something is just seriously wrong here. o.o

Su, those look fucking delicious.

And they are! Like, omg... (* __ *) ...
I wonder if she's subliminally raising her expectations for the engagement ring or something, LOL XD

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:28AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Okayy.. okay.. you re just boasting in front of me.... xD

Not really. I'm actually boasting in front of you and everyone else, who sees this picture when they get here. ;) And now I will enjoy those derishous muffins with a cup of nice, warm cocoa. X3

Lolz... just stay away fm cucumber and tomato... xD

I cant hv my ice cream yet.. sniffle.. blame this cough....

Down with a cold as well eh? pats back I know the feel bro.

pinches yr butt thanks brow...

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol I live in New England so lobster sandwich does not register as part of the vocabulary xD

On a completely separate note, they must be putting something in the kids' water these days. Physically growing up way too fast. Was out with my best friend/ex last night and she's the best person to be around if you want to drink; can't remember the last time we had to pay for a drink with her around. Anyway, some girls who I could've sworn had to at least be in their 20s just by physical appearance were trying to get in on a round of shots. There were 3 of them where as soon as they opened their mouths I could tell they were in high school. Just to make sure, my friend and I each danced with one later and got them to admit it. But physically, what on earth. There's no way you'd know they weren't legal (in any sense of the word). Only adding to my nightmares of becoming a parent one day.

lls u "dance with them just to make sure"< i would have done the same thing..lol

i got into bars when i was 17 but i unfortunately had a "hot mom" in HS so i just stoled her id and presto. although how non of these so call bouncers figure it out is beyond me.

but yea this just made me think back on those days...smh I dont want any girl babies cause Karma..smh =(

Dofu

Evolution at its worst, right? It's the same for me sometimes. I look at my little bro and his friends and they look the same age as me while they're actually 15/16ish. It's fucking creepy. Also, my little sister got her period when she was 9. Fucking 9! And she's not even the only one from her class, who already had it at that age. Man, and here I thought I was early when I got it with 12. Something is just seriously wrong here. o.o

Its the milk not the water.. or both.lol

I wonder if she's subliminally raising her expectations for the engagement ring or something, LOL XD

yes cupcakes for breakfast are le best ^ ^.

And hi everyone

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:35AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lemme greet you once again...
Hi.. hi.. everyone...

Gtg now.. see ya..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah super horrifying. I feel a tad (teeny tiny bit), bad for the guys that were interested in them. Talk about jailbait.

Lol a friend of mine would use her boyfriend's phone to look at engagement rings and then just leave the browsers there for when he opened it up again... not subtle xD. Told my girlfriend that I'll propose to her when I'm good and ready, but she doesn't like that because she wants to be the one that does it. I don't understand women. Is Lin fussy about that kind of thing -_-?

Out for a bit, I'll catch you guys later.

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:51AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

lls u "dance with them just to make sure"< i would have done the same thing..lol

#TeamShameless

i got into bars when i was 17 but i unfortunately had a "hot mom" in HS so i just stoled her id and presto. although how non of these so call bouncers figure it out is beyond me.

#TeamHotMama

but yea this just made me think back on those days...smh I dont want any girl babies cause Karma..smh =(

Yeah if Karma's real then I'm probably completely fucked.

Its the milk not the water.. or both.lol

Looool

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 8:54AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lol a friend of mine would use her boyfriend's phone to look at engagement rings and then just leave the browsers there for when he opened it up again... not subtle xD.

Maybe not subtle, but awesome method imo. XD

Told my girlfriend that I'll propose to her when I'm good and ready, but she doesn't like that because she wants to be the one that does it. I don't understand women. Is Lin fussy about that kind of thing -_-?

She isn't. ^^ But from what you told us about your kanojo until now, Lin seems to pretty much be the exact opposite of her, so I guess the 2 can't really be compared. I'm kind of on your side with this one though. I don't see either why it would matter who proposes to whom. Maybe she has something really special and elaborate planned and doesn't want this to get ruined? Or she just wants to use this opportunity to remind you who's wearing the pants in the relationship. XD shrugs I really don't know. I know I'm gonna be the one to propose to Lin one of these days, cause we sort of humoruously settled on that after realizing I was the one to initiate our first kiss, first time sex and moving in together, so to keep my alpha-top rep up, I might as well be the one to round that final base as well. XD But I wouldn't mind if she actually surprises me with a proposal one of these days. Like I said, I don't think it matters who does it. My decision would stay the same one way or another.

Out for a bit, I'll catch you guys later.

Second that. Gotta take my doggy for a walk and buy some stuff for dinner. Laters!

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 9:41AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Text convo with my older sister:

Her: Oh Em Gee! Su! Did you hear Prince is dead!?
Me: Yeah, heard about it yesterday. Sucks, doesn't it? He wasn't even old yet.
Her: Ikr? I wonder what happened. I'm gonna listen to Karma Chameleon all day now. T^T
Me: Why?
Her: It's my fave song from him! :D
Me: Mandy. Karma Chameleon is Culture Club. -_-
Her: Yeah I know, but Prince was their lead singer, right?
Me: No. That's Boy George.
Her: Ooohhh....Who's Prince then?

My older sister, who should know more about that oldie music stuff than I do, really mixed up Boy George and Prince. I just...can't. WTF!? XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Second that. Gotta take my doggy for a walk and buy some stuff for dinner. Laters!

Brow... you get me worrying yr ass now...
Where did you walk yr doggy to?
Its yr first weekend home and i dont think yr relaaxxx is the same as my relaaxxx.. so worrisome.. xd

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy
Gee, chill. XD I am relaxing. I just can't stay in the house the entire day. Need some fresh air once in a while and it's not like I'm running a marathon or something. XD Also, Jacky needs to take a dump every now and then and I don't want her doing that on the floor of our condo. So since Lin isn't home, it's a given that I need to be the one walking her. XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Mixing up Boy George and Prince is like mixing up Queen and Kiss. Mandy's memory is worse than mine! xD

Hello folks! :-)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Text convo with my older sister:

Her: Oh Em Gee! Su! Did you hear Prince is dead!?
Me: Yeah, heard about it yesterday. Sucks, doesn't it? He wasn't even old yet.
Her: Ikr? I wonder what happened. I'm gonna listen to Karma Chameleon all day now. T^T
Me: Why?
Her: It's my fave song from him! :D
Me: Mandy. Karma Chameleon is Culture Club. -_-
Her: Yeah I know, but Prince was their lead singer, right?
Me: No. That's Boy George.
Her: Ooohhh....Who's Prince then?

My older sister, who should know more about that oldie music stuff than I do, really mixed up Boy George and Prince. I just...can't. WTF!? XD

Lmao how does that even happen?? XD

Hello everyone! :D

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 11:50AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Lmao how does that even happen?? XD

I have no idea! XD

Mixing up Boy George and Prince is like mixing up Queen and Kiss.

I know right? XD It's like pointing at something red and saying it's green. XD
Also glomps the shit out of Lin
You spoil me too much, ya know that?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
Gee, chill. XD I am relaxing. I just can't stay in the house the entire day. Need some fresh air once in a while and it's not like I'm running a marathon or something. XD Also, Jacky needs to take a dump every now and then and I don't want her doing that on the floor of our condo. So since Lin isn't home, it's a given that I need to be the one walking her. XD

I guess your normal is hyperactive.. xD
Ok... dozing off now...

Pls say hello to mvl for me if she shows her butts.. tks, brow...

Hello Lin, sparkling Llama...

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 11:56AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Also glomps the shit out of Lin
You spoil me too much, ya know that?

:-* There is no such thing as "too much" when it comes to spoiling one's girlfriend. I will admit I may have gone a teeny tiny little bit overboard when you weigh 200 kilos, but not before. xD How are you feeling?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy
How the hell is taking a chill walk through the city with your dog "hyperactive"? XD God, you're even more overprotective than my mom. It's not like I'm gonna drop dead once my body gets a little active y'know. ^^

Lin
I never knew you had a feeder fetish, lol! X'D
I'm pretty good. I have an annoying headache, but it's nothing serious. How long until you get home?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

God, you're even more overprotective than my mom.

And that's saying something! Su's mother is a lioness. You mess with one of her cubs - you mess with the entire Pride. xD

I never knew you had a feeder fetish, lol! X'D

You also never knew I could top you if I wanted, but look what we found out yesterday. ;D xD

How long until you get home?

2 or 3 more hours, I can't really tell for sure. I'll give you a call when I'm on my way. I'll be home before you go to sleep though, promise. :-)

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

And that's saying something! Su's mother is a lioness. You mess with one of her cubs - you mess with the entire Pride. xD

True words. My family can be fucking scary. >.<

You also never knew I could top you if I wanted, but look what we found out yesterday. ;D xD

Gawddammit, Lin! You can't go and ruin my reputation like that! o(>.<)o

2 or 3 more hours, I can't really tell for sure. I'll give you a call when I'm on my way. I'll be home before you go to sleep though, promise. :-)

Don't rush because of me, I just wanted to know so I knew when I could get started on dinner. XD Will your brother be fine? How's he feeling?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Gawddammit, Lin! You can't go and ruin my reputation like that! o(>.<)o

I'm just taking away some of your armor so you stop being overpowered. xD If I'd want to ruin your reputation, I'd reveal a whole lot of other, deep and dirrrrty secrets. ;D Hmmm...like what happened that one time in the shower, remember?

Don't rush because of me, I just wanted to know so I knew when I could get started on dinner. XD Will your brother be fine? How's he feeling?

He's still a mess. He just can't get over it all. I've at least gotten him to talk to an actual person instead of seeking comfort from a bottle, so that's at least a bit of progress. /sighs/ That man is just too sensitive for his own good.

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:16PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hmmm...like what happened that one time in the shower, remember?

O__O...
tackles you to the ground
covers your mouth
Don't!

He's still a mess. He just can't get over it all. I've at least gotten him to talk to an actual person instead of seeking comfort from a bottle, so that's at least a bit of progress. /sighs/ That man is just too sensitive for his own good.

Well, a divorce isn't a nice thing to happen, so I understand him. I hope he'll be okay. sigh He's lucky to have you.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

O__O...
tackles you to the ground
covers your mouth
Don't!

xD You are way too predictable. Don't worry, I won't. At least for now. But whatever happens, always remember: I got material on you. ;3

Well, a divorce isn't a nice thing to happen, so I understand him. I hope he'll be okay. sigh He's lucky to have you.

I just wished he'd realize I'm not the only one he has, but I guess it will still take a bit for that to happen.

Anyway, I'll leave again for now. I still wanna go check on Laura, see if she's doing okay so far. I'll see you in a bit! :-*

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 12:24PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

So, after my dearest wifey reminded me of how much of a devil she can be, I ran crying into the arms of YouTube to look for funny videos to cheer me up. I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1kq6CA_38

And now my stomach hurts from laughing. XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

awwwwwwww Lin and Su are so cuteeee >///<
you should be nominated the cutest couple of the year ^-^ or... maybe that's a bit too much? ahaha, I've never seen this sort of thing before though!!! XD
elthundercat
you didn't tell me what your phd is! XD
Also I have finished the crucial stuff from my projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can rest in peace now, jk, jk, jk XD

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 1:52PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I've never seen this sort of thing before though!!! XD

You'll get enough of it yourself once you get a girlfriend. XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I've never seen this sort of thing before though!!! XD

You'll get enough of it yourself once you get a girlfriend. XD

hahah, hopefully. I might be a really romantic person but I've never been in a relationship so I always have a small insecurity about being able to stay with the same person forever... ummm... but then again there were also other things I can a bit apprehensive about and then I became more open to when I liked someone so I guess it's hard to tell XD
but yeah I meant like I had some friends who were in relationships and stuff but they didn't act like this with each other at all!! XD you're both super cute :D

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 2:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.