Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nah he can have the girl he took from me. I decided to flirt around. The war with him has been cancelled. No more love for that cruel woman anymore.

So scawy...
Btw, dyou hv sth to be thrown to a horny cat? He meows all day n night..
I cant sleep here... gosh..xd

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Nah he can have the girl he took from me. I decided to flirt around. The war with him has been cancelled. No more love for that cruel woman anymore.

So scawy...
Btw, dyou hv sth to be thrown to a horny cat? He meows all day n night..
I cant sleep here... gosh..xd

Are you saying you want me to be there with you?
Use your kung fu to scare that horny cat away.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Buenos Dias Everyone!!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Where does this conclusion come from? And dont say sth u cant afford..

Meh... this neighborhood will adore me... i want to stay low profile... xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Buenos Dias Everyone!!

Good morning for u n good night for me...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I was just scolded by my aunt at work because I didn't read the full email she sent out XD

did she scold you badly? :<

Lol no she just used my full name XD she asked if I got the email she sent out and I told her I did but I only read the first sentence hahahaha

U are so naughty.. butt pats

Lmao XD

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Where does this conclusion come from? And dont say sth u cant afford..

I have always done the things i said i would do. Except the moon thingy since it has not appeared to me once but i'm still remember about it. That is not hard.

Meh... this neighborhood will adore me... i want to stay low profile... xD

You will become their heroein. It's fine. Being famous is good.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay
I dont think i can accompany u again today..
We can talk tomorrow if u still need to.. big hug

In hibernating period..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl
Save yr energy...

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy
thank you for listening, I feel a bit better ^-^'''' I still have to figure out how I'm gonna tell my mom, sigh~ -.-

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I was just scolded by my aunt at work because I didn't read the full email she sent out XD

did she scold you badly? :<

Lol no she just used my full name XD she asked if I got the email she sent out and I told her I did but I only read the first sentence hahahaha

U are so naughty.. butt pats

Wtf. Stop all this flirtatious terms xD
butt pats
I'm still loving it xD

joined Jan 4, 2016

kitkat what have u been up to?
havent seen u on the forum lately..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ohh. I have been and still flirting with somebody lately. Soo yea, I'm trying to get my game back on xD
And hey, did you finally escape from the intern for now ?? Or is she still there waiting for a chance to jump you ?? XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morrning everyonee. What a beautiful dayyy.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Morning wifey~~

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning wifey~~

Youre wifey is over there -points to lama- the one youre going to butt massage tonight with fragrence oils.. (ಠ ∩ಠ)
Im still butt hurt.
see what I did there 8)

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 1:20PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

Ohh. I have been and still flirting with somebody lately. Soo yea, I'm trying to get my game back on xD

/high five/
Oooo please keep us updated with loads of details X''D

And hey, did you finally escape from the intern for now ?? Or is she still there waiting for a chance to jump you ?? XD

shes gone sent her home this morning. it was a struggle she already wanted to make plans for the next time {=( smh idk what i got myself into.

Morning Newp whats your plan for this beautiful day?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning elthundercattorittoo :)
Lol Im planning to head out n play some basketball with friends. The weather is too beautiful to pass out on a good game of outdoor basketball haha. And in the evening Im going bar hopping downtown. Its been a long while since Ive gotten hammered hahah.. I think its about time.
What about you? Now that the kittycat has left the shelter ;)

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 1:21PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

^L^ tehehe that nickname

Lol Im planning to head out n play some basketball with friends. The weather is too beautiful to pass out on a game of outdoor basketball haha. And in the evening Im going bar hopping downtown. Its been a long while since Ive gotten hammered hahah.. I think its about time.

OMG thats sounds so fun I wish i could play some basketball!! Yes get hammer and give your number to cute girls

What about you? Now that the kittycat has left the shelter ;)

nothing exciting Im prepping for a meeting i have later..
maybe ill go play some soccer in the evening but who knows its already 85 degrees here X....X its so hot!!

joined Sep 15, 2015

/high five/
Oooo please keep us updated with loads of details X''D

Uhh. I'm kinda taking it slow with that person right now. That's about all i could tell you for now xD

shes gone sent her home this morning. it was a struggle she already wanted to make plans for the next time {=( smh idk what i got myself into.

Man, goodluck with that. I hope it works out well with you. And you better get your escape plan ready just in case things become complicated xD
Don't roll around in her palm so much HAHAHAHAHA

Newp
Wifey, I can give you that butt massage too if you want. Don't be smad now xD
And you can't just break up with me. I never said I agreed on breaking up with you xD

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 1:29PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

already 85 degrees here

Google search...85°F to °C...
Oh there. Wait. It's that hot in the East Coast ?! Wow

joined Jan 4, 2016

Man, goodluck with that. I hope it works out well with you. And you better get your escape plan ready just in case things become complicated xD

hey hey hey the only one rolling in a palm is her.. you should have seen her last night XD

already 85 degrees here

Well Dc is built on a swamp so the temp goes from 60 to 85 in a day and the humidity is awful. Summer really cramps my style.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

^L^ tehehe that nickname

Just for you ;)

nothing exciting Im prepping for a meeting i have later..
maybe ill go play some soccer in the evening but who knows its already 85 degrees here X....X its so hot!!

Oh wow thats hot.. lol thats like usually the hottest it'll get here during the summer xD Right now its 77 degrees and I'm loving it. I converted into fahrenheit for you xD.

How do you play soccer in such hot weather? I think I would die x.x

Wifey, I can give you that butt massage too if you want. Don't be smad now xD
And you can't just break up with me. I never said I agreed on breaking up with you xD

Kitkat I'll be forever smad </3 It's already too late to go back to the way things were. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

joined Sep 15, 2015

hey hey hey the only one rolling in a palm is her.. you should have seen her last night XD

God fucking damn
Don't make me imagine things right now. It's already hard for me as it is now xD
And I can't think of any better comeback for that one. Ugh. I admit defeat xD

already 85 degrees here

Well Dc is built on a swamp so the temp goes from 60 to 85 in a day and the humidity is awful. Summer really cramps my style.

Ugh. I hate high humidity. Lol. It's so awful and yea, it cramps your style especially when you're not the type that dress up all girly like me x(

Newp

Kitkat I'll be forever smad </3 It's already too late to go back to the way things were. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Nope. Nah uh. I am so not breaking up with you. You'll be forever miiiinnnneeeee xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Did you think of those words when you met Su ?? XD

........ No comment. xD

Well, looks like I'd forgotten my ex (no, not the freaky one. The one I said I would help with some stuff) was coming over to talk about stuff over coffee. I actually had no coffee at home. So...tea and cookies it was. xD Anyway. Hello again. ;-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.