Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I hardly can open my eyes... i think i should call it a day...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fine. I'll go along with it. Some woman are cruel like me. There. You just have to find someone who isn't, ok?

maybe u need yr coffee.... xD /pinch yr cheeks/
And i think sth more than just cuddled happened back then..

I'm having coffee right now ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و (if Llama appears saying something pervy about KittoKatto and I spit my coffee, things will get ugly here)

And, Rainy, I will warn you and everyone here. Do not. Ever. Pinch. My cheeks. I have trauma. Everybody did it when I was a kid T^T

Ohh sorry.. i'll remember to give many pinches at other places..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Fine. I'll go along with it. Some woman are cruel like me. There. You just have to find someone who isn't, ok?

maybe u need yr coffee.... xD /pinch yr cheeks/
And i think sth more than just cuddled happened back then..

I'm having coffee right now ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و (if Llama appears saying something pervy about KittoKatto and I spit my coffee, things will get ugly here)

And, Rainy, I will warn you and everyone here. Do not. Ever. Pinch. My cheeks. I have trauma. Everybody did it when I was a kid T^T

Ohh sorry.. i'll remember to give many pinches at other places..

I knew this would happen. I don't blame you, I wouldn't let that joke pass either)

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 11:51AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Fridayy...

And so, Llama spent the entire weekend having wild, dirty oral sex with a girl called Friday...

Oh my god. What a beautiful dog (>////<)
but I ain't touching it. That dog's scawwyy

xD She might look scary, but she's just a huge cuddle monster. Also, my cat has her wrapped around her paw, so she's not dangerous. Lol.

Hello again, you sexies. ;D

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Do not. Ever. Pinch. My cheeks.

O__O.....
/dramatic music starts playing/
/slowly sneaks up to Azai, pinching hand ready/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Do not. Ever. Pinch. My cheeks.

O__O.....
/dramatic music starts playing/
/slowly sneaks up to Azai, pinching hand ready/

Ohh nooo.. make it fast...
i still zip my mouth

See u on my tomorrow…… ;D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg XD ahaha I guess it's working time for me now, I really must get to work at this very moment ahaha ^-^'''

joined Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fx1bgixxuI ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahaha, it works perfectly to cut my appetite... >.>

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Did you finish visiting Su?

Yep. ^_^ I would have liked to stay a little longer, but I figured I should go home a little earlier to at least have a snack and get cleaned up properly before the meeting with ze ex gee effu.

i still zip my mouth

Zip your mouth about what? o_0

...I'm not even going to click on that link, seeing how I'll eat something in a few minutes. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Did you finish visiting Su?

Yep. ^_^ I would have liked to stay a little longer, but I figured I should go home a little earlier to at least have a snack and get cleaned up properly before the meeting with ze ex gee effu.

i still zip my mouth

Zip your mouth about what? o_0

...I'm not even going to click on that link, seeing how I'll eat something in a few minutes. xD

ahahaha good decision XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin
∑(゚Д゚)
Don't you dare!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin
∑(゚Д゚)
Don't you dare!

O___O....
/pinches Azai's butt cheeks/ Hey, you never said which cheeks you don't want to have pinched. ;D Trololololo
/runs like hell/

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 12:24PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai is just afraid that her face will become rounder if you pinched her on her cheeks xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai is just afraid that her face will become rounder if you pinched her on her cheeks xD

Asai aready ran away before someone can pinch her face.

Always a scaredy cat xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin
∑(゚Д゚)
Don't you dare!

O___O....
/pinches Azai's butt cheeks/ Hey, you never said which cheeks you don't want to have pinched. ;D Trololololo
/runs like hell/

LIIIIINNNN!!!!!!

o(>/////<)o

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin
∑(゚Д゚)
Don't you dare!

O___O....
/runs like hell/

LIIIIINNNN!!!!!!

o(>/////<)o

You have to hide this from Su
XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You have to hide this from Su
XD

You mean the fact that

I pinched Azai's ass ;D

or my face once Azai's done with me? xD

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 1:56PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Asai aready ran away before someone can pinch her face.

Always a scaredy cat xD

Yep. We're almost page 200. I thought this thread would be dead at 200 but i was wrong.

Hahahahahaha we are too awesome for this thread to die XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Dead at 200? xD Girl, we barely even started.

Now, I'll leave for a bit to go to that meeting with my ex and if you people aren't at page 200 once I'm back, I'll be seriously disappointed. Later!

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dead at 200? xD Girl, we barely even started.

Now, I'll leave for a bit to go to that meeting with my ex and if you people aren't at page 200 once I'm back, I'll be seriously disappointed. Later!

I'll take everyone to page 200 like i did with 98. I totally crushed 97 and 98.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 2:12PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

One last thing before I leave.

This is something I would PAY to see done.

The leader of a Russian mafia branch and the leader of a terrorist organization going against one another? Someone needs to actually animate that.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin
That meeting with your ex might end sooner than you expected. Soo don't get disappointed for coming back here after the meeting and you see we haven't reached 200 yet. ;)

mvl89
That one time it was so quiet maybe the day that everybody is a bit busy with their own personal lives. Even I have been a bit missing the past few days.

GraciousLlama
We all are awesome for this thread. This is never going to die. XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

One last thing before I leave.

This is something I would PAY to see done.

The leader of a Russian mafia branch and the leader of a terrorist organization going against one another? Someone needs to actually animate that.

I don't know about that. But one thing or sure, I will get the whole Yakuza after you. / hissing /

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think Su would be upset with us if she came back and saw that the thread was dead which totally rhymes and that makes me happy lol

But yeah we are way too awesome to let this thread go XD we might all be busy every now and then but we'll come back ^.^

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp, you passed out earlier than I did it. Better send me a clip of you singing. Remember we had a bet

To reply you must either login or sign up.