Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Im going to be at work when you guys reach it haha so happy early 200 pages guys :)
Next milestone can be to beat the FF discussion page which I think is at 275 atm xD.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

If you combine the two WDTFS threads, we're already past FF

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Im going to be at work when you guys reach it haha so happy early 200 pages guys :)
Next milestone can be to beat the FF discussion page which I think is at 275 atm xD.

We can definitely beat that tomorrow~~

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp, you passed out earlier than I did it. Better send me a clip of you singing. Remember we had a bet

Woah woah woah what. I didnt pass out, my phone died! Well I put it in the charger but texting with my phone in the charger requires me to lie down at a weird angle which hurt my back so I gave up. Btw the bet was whoever gets drunk first, not sleeps first! The bet is still on.. and you shall not be getting any singing videos from me any time soon :P

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp, you passed out earlier than I did it. Better send me a clip of you singing. Remember we had a bet

Woah woah woah what. I didnt pass out, my phone died! Well I put it in the charger but texting with my phone in the charger requires me to lie down at a weird angle which hurt my back so I gave up. Btw the bet was whoever gets drunk first, not sleeps first! The bet is still on.. and you shall not be getting any singing videos from me any time soon :P

No no no no. I admit the first condition of the bet is whoever gets drunk first will have to sing. Buuuuuut then it changed to be whoever passes out first will have to send a singing video. Want me to dig it ??

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

So who do you guys think has the most posts on this thread lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia ??

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 2:38PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hmm good question.. Im going to guess either mvl orrr.. Llama / Faylicia ?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah we are at 197.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Faylicia ??

Lol i think so too.

Not too sure about Faylicia.. I mean she certainly has the most words written in this thread xD but not sure about number of posts.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 2:41PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Faylicia ??

Lol i think so too.

Not too sure about Faylicia.. I mean she certainly has the most words written in this thread xD but not sure about number of posts.

Lol true. Might be posts and words though.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

No no no no. I admit the first condition of the bet is whoever gets drunk first will have to sing. Buuuuuut then it changed to be whoever passes out first will have to send a singing video. Want me to dig it ??

Hmmm I dont recall such a thing ~~~ :)

(I actually dug it up. The bet wasnt made official or anything you sorta just mentioned that you passing out the night before didnt count or something xD)

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 2:47PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hmm good question.. Im going to guess either mvl orrr.. Llama / Faylicia ?

I basically have only posted in this thread and the other one so I think I'm pretty high up there XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol well I think they both have more posts than me

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok I'm gonna shut up now. I basically live here in this thread

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hmmm I dont recall such a thing ~~~ :)

(I actually dug it up. The bet wasnt made official or anything you sorta just mentioned that you passing out the night before didnt count or something xD)

Ohh
Those fast fingers are doing their job real well ~~
XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Please make a detailed account of how you'd like me to shut you up.

joined Sep 15, 2015

(OxO)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

(OxO)

Wow I think I'm losing my touch cause my mind did not go to anything dirty with that...

joined Sep 15, 2015

(OxO)

Wow I think I'm losing my touch cause my mind did not go to anything dirty with that...

That's why I'm trying to shut up bc I totally sensed a completely dirty thing there. And my mind. Oh my god. I'm having a lot of weird thoughts (>////<)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm back from the library!!
I was working on my walk cycle, I still need to do the right to left weight thing and move the head and torso a bit but the rest is done!! I can't help but be afraid though, I don't know what grade I might get :< I should have shown my professor before, I know! don't kick me ;_;
Aaaand... I'm sorry I know I write too much... >.> I talk too much omg... I sometimes feel bad about it.
But I have posts in other threads as well. I would always comment on some stuff that interested me and then I got all analytical in wdtfs and I met you all and it was so fun ^-^'''

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 3:08PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

(OxO)

That's why I'm trying to shut up bc I totally sensed a completely dirty thing there. And my mind. Oh my god. I'm having a lot of weird thoughts (>////<)

Pervy grandpa always has pervy intentions.

joined Mar 8, 2014

and then, there was silence.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm back from the library!!
I was working on my walk cycle, I still need to do the right to left weight thing and move the head and torso a bit but the rest is done!! I can't help but be afraid though, I don't know what grade I might get :< I should have shown my professor before, I know! don't kick me ;_;
Aaaand... I'm sorry I know I write too much... >.> I talk too much omg... I sometimes feel bad about it.
But I have posts in other threads as well. I would always comment on some stuff that interested me and then I got all analytical in wdtfs and I met you all and it was so fun ^-^'''

Faylicia you are the main reason this thread is still active and alive.

joined Mar 8, 2014

mlv
why do you think so? O_O

To reply you must either login or sign up.