Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

i have one philosophy in life, keep your woman happy. theres no shame in the game as long as everyone is coming right?

Nice one. This, I agree with haha.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well if you see top as an attitude, that's probably for the best lol. I have to go snuggle up for a bit but there's no way i can sleep yet so I'll be on later.

HAHA ^^^^^ this one over here whipped..==good for you mate==

Don't need everyone to remind me of the fact :P

just got back from having a whisky with my mate and i log on to tops and slutty bottoms.. i have one philosophy in life, keep your woman happy. theres no shame in the game as long as everyone is coming right?

claps

also formally snagged interns cell number so now its time to see how i will continue.
what do u guys think. should i invite her to dinner or brunch?

Dinner. Brunch is for when you got a house in the suburbs together and wear matching sweaters.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

no, it's not like that!!!! I just feel top is someone who is a bit more aggressive/controlling and also the one who will put they hand like this |> for you to hold and usually the one who will pat your head and violently pull you into their embrace or sth!

Well if you see top as an attitude, that's probably for the best lol. I have to go snuggle up for a bit but there's no way i can sleep yet so I'll be on later.

just got back from having a whisky with my mate and i log on to tops and slutty bottoms.. i have one philosophy in life, keep your woman happy. theres no shame in the game as long as everyone is coming right?
also formally snagged interns cell number so now its time to see how i will continue.

hmm... I think dinner, I never even have brunch, unless you count when I eat breakfast really late >.>

joined Mar 8, 2014

no, it's not like that!!!! I just feel top is someone who is a bit more aggressive/controlling and also the one who will put they hand like this |> for you to hold and usually the one who will pat your head and violently pull you into their embrace or sth!

Brunch. So then you can still have her over dinner straight to bed

or i can just have her over for brunch..lol i make a mean breakfast....plus i wouldnt mind having fruit salad ;D

omg!!! Invite her to breakfast actually! It's really unique! She might really like it! I wish you the best!! You seem like you really like heeeer ^///^ so cuuute >///<

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

claps

Dinner. Brunch is for when you got a house in the suburbs together and wear matching sweaters.

what?? lls naw thats some weird as town that should be wiped from the face of the earth..
im talking about good old eggs, bacon, toast and some mimosas.
on second thought this sounds better for after the fact...

omg!!! Invite her to breakfast actually! It's really unique! She might really like it! I wish you the best!! You seem like you really like heeeer ^///^ so cuuute >///<

STOP IT!
you are freaking me out!!!
lol omg wait your 19 too?
X{ crap.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 12:32AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

claps

what?? lls naw thats some weird as town that should be wiped from the face of the earth..

STOP IT!
you are freaking me out!!!
lol omg wait your 19 too?
X{ crap.

what? why? :< what's wrong about being cute and liking her? you genuinely seemed excited... ;_; you are not?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol I was kidding, but dinner is still nice. Make breakfast/brunch the next morning. Eggy in a basket with bacon and grilled tomatoes or mushrooms always goes over well.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Fay's very good at making it seem like every time you bat your eyes it means that you're in love with someone and really romantic and cute. You're just going to have to get used to it, or find yourself running away in shame like Azai

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay's very good at making it seem like every time you bat your eyes it means that you're in love with someone and really romantic and cute. You're just going to have to get used to it, or find yourself running away in shame like Azai

what? come on, they really are cute :<

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You think everything's cute :P

joined Jan 4, 2016

bahahha yea the innocence is beyond believe. lets not talk about how that changes after first heart break

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

bahahha yea the innocence is beyond believe. lets not talk about how that changes after first heart break

Don't ruin the moment

joined Jan 4, 2016

Also for anyone into astrology E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E in this manhwa perfectly embodies their sun sign. Following along in that context everyone is acting like the typical Taurus (Sungji), Cancer (Sumin), and Scorpio (Seju). Pretty sure Nami is a Gemini as well. Anyone into astrology wanna present their hot take?

Seju a scorpio damn this explains why im team pink... 4 some reason i always end up picking a Scorpio smh life is to cruel with irony.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 1:03AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I already had a couple, okaay? >.> why is so bad to think you are cute together? :< I mean you want to ask her out to have breakfast, that's not very common and really thoughtful! really! it's the small things that are cute!!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Also for anyone into astrology E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E in this manhwa perfectly embodies their sun sign. Following along in that context everyone is acting like the typical Taurus (Sungji), Cancer (Sumin), and Scorpio (Seju). Pretty sure Nami is a Gemini as well. Anyone into astrology wanna present their hot take?

Seju a scorpio damn this explains why im team pink... 4 some reason i always end up picking a Scorpio smh life is to cruel with irony.

Who originally posted this lol? I don't know much about astrology, but I think it's pretty common for authors to think about signs and blood type etc.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

dofudofu

It was originally posted by Kinetik_09 in the WDTFS discussion thread

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I already had a couple, okaay? >.> why is so bad to think you are cute together? :< I mean you want to ask her out to have breakfast, that's not very common and really thoughtful! really! it's the small things that are cute!!

Lol it's not bad, I guess it's just not something most really pay attention to. I can't name them off the top of my head, but I've talked about some time I mention really mundane stuff here and you've said it was cute. It's the small things, the every day things, that count. I don't necessarily know if that makes them cute lol.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It was originally posted by Kinetik_09 in the WDTFS discussion thread

Oo got ya, thanks.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lol it's not bad, I guess it's just not something most really pay attention to. I can't name them off the top of my head, but I've talked about some time I mention really mundane stuff here and you've said it was cute. It's the small things, the every day things, that count. I don't necessarily know if that makes them cute lol.

It does!!! I sure would like someone to bring me flowers but if someone I liked noticed me being upset and just gave me a piece of chocolate they'd probably make me half fall for them immediately!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It does!!! I sure would like someone to bring me flowers but if someone I liked noticed me being upset and just gave me a piece of chocolate they'd probably make me half fall for them immediately!

Okay so I'm thinking basic affection is just really cute to you haha. That's nice.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay so I'm thinking basic affection is just really cute to you haha. That's nice.

I guess! I mean it's always romantic! ^///^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi..hi..
Its a rainy day here...
I luv it... XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

How long is each?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

??
You were lovey dovey with yr bf and had 2 children as the result of yr relationship?
(°o°)a

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

??
You were lovey dovey with yr bf and had 2 children as the result of yr relationship?
(°o°)a

No. Lol. The children were mine not sure who the father was haha. Then i met my friend and just traveled together being lovey dovey i guess.

I'm not sure why i dream about her so often even though i have not seen or heard about her for over 10 years.

Haha.. xD
what are their names?
Well it means that u unconciously miss her..

To reply you must either login or sign up.