joined Feb 13, 2016

Gracious Llama
I definitely need to give memes a go. hahaha

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

tofu-san, what have you done to me?

I tofucked you and you liked it.

OH. MY. GOD.

Someone just hold on the kanojo for gods sake!!

Kanojo had to help. Only have one hand right now, remember?

wait.. what? o.O
oh, well, if she's not out for my blood then, it's fine.

No promises, but I imagine you would like her more anyway since she tops like she's on a mission

If you don't mind sharing then... damn slutty slutty bottom genes
I think this is a trap

I don't particularly enjoy sharing, but I have the heart of academic and it's for your education. I'd have to at least observe to make sure it's being done properly. does it really matter if it's a trap?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai
Hahahahaha yessss memes! >:D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

huuuuuuuuugggggg??? ;_;
(sorry for being irrelevant)

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:19PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think this is a trap

I don't particularly enjoy sharing, but I have the heart of academic and it's for your education. I'd have to at least observe to make sure it's being done properly. does it really matter if it's a trap?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/59974921.jpg

I just told kanojo that if my hand doesn't heal soon I might have find someone to help me satisfy her and she said, "I've already told you the only way we're having a threesome is if it's Anna Kendrick. I'd do bad bad things to both of you." terrifying :P

Hang in there, Fay.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:31PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I think this is a trap

I just told kanojo that if my hand doesn't heal soon I might have find someone to help me satisfy her and she said, "I've already told you the only way we're having a threesome is if it's Anna Kendrick. I'd do bad bad things to both of you." terrifying :P

Σ(゚д゚lll)
Great that I got away just in time, I'm safe I guess... I've never been so glad that I'm going to be away from this thread for 2 days.
Lmao at Anna Kendrick's mention

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:36PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think this is a trap

Σ(゚д゚lll)
Great that I got away just in time, I'm safe I guess... I've never been so glad that I'm going to be away from this thread for 2 days.

Getting away just when I was asserting my pervy dominance all over you. Pity. She loves that bitch lol eyeroll

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I think this is a trap

Σ(゚д゚lll)

Getting away just when I was asserting my pervy dominance all over you. Pity. She loves that bitch lol eyeroll

Play your game right next time. Does she forces you to watch Pitch Perfect? I can't imagine that lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Does she forces you to watch Pitch Perfect? I can't imagine that lol

I got out of the first one but saw it on an airplane. Second one I saw with her. Do things you don't like once in awhile. The sex is exceptional afterward :P

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

okay, listen, this program is annoying, it has a bunch of weird ways to do easy things and it crashes all the time... but on TOP of that it has to be ALL SASSY! no seriously! sometimes I press ctrl + z and it can't undo and it goes like "what's done is done" It makes me want to strangle it alive ^-^**

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Faylicia
Yeah I think it was because too many people were choking on the toy this is why we can't have nice things -_-

Chocking on whaaaat?! I tottaly missed this side conversation and now you blame me for being lewd. lol

Hahaha Kinder Surprise Eggs were banned in the US because of a choking hazard XD

U sure? I thought it's banned bcoz of cancer issue for the wax coating..

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 12:55AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Faylicia
Yeah I think it was because too many people were choking on the toy this is why we can't have nice things -_-

Chocking on whaaaat?! I tottaly missed this side conversation and now you blame me for being lewd. lol

Hahaha Kinder Surprise Eggs were banned in the US because of a choking hazard XD

U sure? I thought it's banned bcoz of cancer issue for the wax coating..

Pretty sure it was because of the small toys inside of the eggs that served as a choking hazard. One reason why they actually don't have toys that you can assemble anymore . Nowadays it just comes as a whole piece.. which is so boring and not fun at all @_@ (care to correct me if Im wrong. I just noticed that from the few I've eaten :P)

Anyway.. whats this about being Tofucked Azai dofu.. XD h-how does this even work???

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Pretty sure it was because of the small toys inside of the eggs that served as a choking hazard. One reason why they actually don't have toys that you can assemble anymore . Nowadays it just comes as a whole piece.. which is so boring and not fun at all @_@ (care to correct me if Im wrong. I just noticed that from the few I've eaten :P)

Damnn...
I dont buy Kinder bcoz of hoax information..

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 2:37AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

In Germany, surprise eggs are still like they always were. They either come with little figures you can collect or with fun little toys you can assemble. xD I remember when the US banned them, people in Germany were laughing their asses off. Apparently, surprise eggs need to be banned, because kids can choke on parts of the toys, but teaching kids how to shoot a gun while you actually have a gun in your home that you don't keep locked away is perfectly safe. #SuperiorLogic

Anyway, good morning ya'll! :-)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

In Germany, surprise eggs are still like they always were. They either come with little figures you can collect or with fun little toys you can assemble. xD I remember when the US banned them, people in Germany were laughing their asses off. Apparently, surprise eggs need to be banned, because kids can choke on parts of the toys, but teaching kids how to shoot a gun while you actually have a gun in your home that you don't keep locked away is perfectly safe. #SuperiorLogic

Good morning, Lin.. :D

I agree.. This obviously the parent's lack monitoring.. Kids will always find sth to throw into their mouth..
We still have Kindey Joy here..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I agree.. This obviously the parent's lack monitoring.. Kids will always find sth to throw into their mouth..

I know right? It even says so in each and every assembly manual of the toys: "Not suitable for kids younger than 4 years old. Please watch your kid when they assemble the toy." And even without that very clear hint, it should go without saying, that you shouldn't just give a small kid, who basically use their mouth as a third hand, a toy like that without watching them. Either let them play with stuff they can't choke on or be a responsible parent and watch them when they play. /shakes head/

Hihi, I'm gonna bring Timmy to visit Su with me today and I didn't tell her anything. She will be sooo happy. xD I just hope I won't give her a heart attack. ^_^;

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

This. Deserves. Upvotes.

Morning, Lin and Rainy (again lol)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lin how's Su doing? Can't wait to see her back. I'm sending my wishes and prayers to her. I hope she's also not super bored.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:02AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Morning, Azai & Mvl :-)

@Mvl:
She's at the stage where she's being a bit (or rather a whole lot, lol) of a baby about having to stay in hospital for a long time, but she'll get over it. At the very latest, once her dad comes along and gives her the "you are the child of a soldier and soldiers do not whine" speech, she'll drop it. xD Physically, she's feeling a lot better already though. :-)

Oh yeah, anyone other than Azai want me to say something to her today? If so, speak now. I got my notebook in hand right now. xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Morning, Azai & Mvl :-)

@Mvl:
She's at the stage where she's being a bit (or rather a whole lot, lol) of a baby about having to stay in hospital for a long time, but she'll get over it. At the very latest, once her dad comes along and gives her the "you are the child of a soldier and soldiers do not whine" speech, she'll drop it. xD Physically, she's feeling a lot better already though. :-)

Oh yeah, anyone other than Azai want me to say something to her today? If so, speak now. I got my notebook in hand right now. xD

Well...tell her to listen to you hehehe. She needs to get well soon and come here to be lovey dovey with you again. Here is also my invisible virtual bouquet of flowers to help brighten her day.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

U.S. gun laws are atrocious and are lobbied so hard that safety measures that the vast majority of Americans agree to are repeatedly shotdown by Congress. So much for representing the people. The right to bear arms has turned into the right to defy logic

Hihi, I'm gonna bring Timmy to visit Su with me today and I didn't tell her anything. She will be sooo happy. xD I just hope I won't give her a heart attack. ^_^;

On a lighter note, this is very cute :)

Eggy in a basket with bacon and grilled tomatoes for breakfast today ^^ Can't wait for kanojo to wake up.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:20AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Please tell her that I've never done it in a hospital bed and that I think she should give it a go and report back. Only if the doctor says it's okay, of course, o_o'

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:28AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Please tell her that I've never done it in a hospital bed and that I think she should give it a go and report back.

Lol. Dofu!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin

anyone other than Azai

Where is this coming from? XD

Well, Su will not super bored if she can get connected to us again.. XD Say to her too bad that she looses many crazy things here.. this will make her sulks again

And this too: " You better hangin' there unless we will miss the rocking chair and socks knitting stuff.." and could u also pinch her cheeks for me or if its fine, her tummy.. i would appreciate that.. :D

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:38AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin

anyone other than Azai

Where is this coming from? XD

Well, Su will not super bored if she can get connected to us again.. XD Say to her too bad that she looses many crazy things here.. this will make her sulks again

Yesterday I asked Lin to tell Su about some tomatoes. Long story. xD

dofudofu

Eggy in a basket with bacon and grilled tomatoes for breakfast today ^^ Can't wait for kanojo to wake up.

That's also pretty cute. ^^

I'm off to work. See you guys.

To reply you must either login or sign up.