Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Go on a roadtrip with a friend that has one and also, I miss beaches for the reason that we don't have any in Canada. XD
Sooo, indoor pools is the best you can have when it's winter. And outdoor pools can only be used only for awhile =_=

Lol pretty sure canucks have beaches, just not the kind people usually think of when you say beach.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Let's go xD
I have many places I want to travel to. One list of places is what I call "the graffiti road". I want to see street art around the world xD

Ohh~~
Sounds fun and like an adventure !!! Me wants to tag along !! / jumps in excitement /

I wanna go too!! let's go to the beach!!!

I uhhh...I'm more of a 'road trip' kind of girl than going to the beach. But it wouldn't hurt if we go once :>

Yeah, I want it to be mainly a road trip. But I still need to graduate, work, earn some money and conciliate some family stuff. Then I'm good to go; it will take some time, but I'm definetly work hard to make it happen xD

Yea !! Make it happen even if it takes you a few years xD
You can travel anytime you want as long as you have that much of free time xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Go on a roadtrip with a friend that has one and also, I miss beaches for the reason that we don't have any in Canada. XD
Sooo, indoor pools is the best you can have when it's winter. And outdoor pools can only be used only for awhile =_=

Lol pretty sure canucks have beaches, just not the kind people usually think of when you say beach.

Yea !! That's exactly it. I mean, if you want a beach, you want to have something that everybody can accept as the beach. But not that kind of boring beach. Lol. Plus I'm from AB. Beaches are a bit too far~~

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:15PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Let's go xD
I have many places I want to travel to. One list of places is what I call "the graffiti road". I want to see street art around the world xD

Ohh~~
Sounds fun and like an adventure !!! Me wants to tag along !! / jumps in excitement /

I uhhh...I'm more of a 'road trip' kind of girl than going to the beach. But it wouldn't hurt if we go once :>

Me too. I like going on road trips. Add me to your car when you go please. It would be fun.

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:07PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

yeah road trip and stopping at the beach as well!! :D I've never been on a road trip. Well, I don't have a driving licence.

how about Halifax?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

yeah road trip and stopping at the beach as well!! :D I've never been on a road trip. Well, I don't have a driving licence.

how about Halifax?

Maybe Halifax could work for me. But it's too far from where I'm currently in. I mean, I'm in AB. Which sucks

joined Sep 15, 2015

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

Me too. I like going on road trips. Add me to your car when you go please. It would be fun.

Maybe we'll need to rent a bus for the roadtrip xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I totally passed out when I got home from work XD now I'm so hungry lol

Also I really like road trips over going to the beach lol well as long as it's not a beach where I am because they are always so cold >.<

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

Lol. If everybody will join, we will need something bigger than a car (the dream of convertible car is over, but okay, the more the merrier).

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yea !! That's exactly it. I mean, if you want a beach, you want to have something that everybody can accept as the beach. But not that kind of boring beach. Lol

That's okay, you guys have plenty of other great things going for you. Like eskimos, poutine, other-worldly hockey players, and Santa.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yea !! That's exactly it. I mean, if you want a beach, you want to have something that everybody can accept as the beach. But not that kind of boring beach. Lol

That's okay, you guys have plenty of other great things going for you. Like eskimos, poutine, other-worldly hockey players, and Santa.

Yeah, you have hockey! I've always wanted to play that. But I think I would be totally crushed there...

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

Maybe we'll need to rent a bus for the roadtrip xD

Hehehe you are right. With a bus we can just sleep on the road as we go. It sounds exciting already.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

Let's go xD

Ohh~~

Lol. If everybody will join, we will need something bigger than a car (the dream of convertible car is over, but okay, the more the merrier).

Nevermind your convertible; We need a bus xD

GraciousLlama

Also I really like road trips over going to the beach lol well as long as it's not a beach where I am because they are always so cold >.<

Yea. It's cold. Plus the wind from the beach. It could blow my whole body away. Remember I weigh like a paper >.<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be fair, if Lost is anything to go by, Father Christmas lives in Helsinki.

But we've got Nanaimo bars and ketchup chips and Kinder Surprise.

And yeah, we have beaches. They're all in B.C. though.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
Oh my gosh same here! It so hard for me to walk in the beach when it's windy I'll be blown out to sea! Hahahaha

I know where we can rent a party bus! Do you like how I invited myself on this road trip hahaha

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:21PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu

I am not a fan of poutine, hockey players (I don't get the game; all I know is that they pass the thing with their sticks and then punch each other when they like it =_= ), oh and Santa. They love Santa here.

mvl89

Hehehe you are right. With a bus we can just sleep on the road as we go. It sounds exciting already.

It does eh ?? Road trip with a huge group of people is fuuuuuuuun~~~
o(≧▽≦)o

Faylicia

Yeah, you have hockey! I've always wanted to play that. But I think I would be totally crushed there...

Same. Let's just sit on the bench and watch xD

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:25PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

you should come to this beach in Cyprus!
stuff
Are party buses a thing? I was thinking of something like a food truck! we could also make crepes and make some money ;)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

mvl89

It does eh ?? Road trip with a huge group of people is fuuuuuuuun~~~
o(≧▽≦)o

Side note: tofu-san, I think now I know how you feel when things get in a downward spiral and it's your fault. I think I created some sort of road orgy...

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeaa! KINDER SURPRISE !!!
Fist bump NezChaaaaan~~~

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:30PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

isn't kinder italian?
wait you don't have that in the U.S? O_o I'm confused...

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:28PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

isn't kinder italian?

No I think kinder surprise was banned in the US..?

I seriously want to try these ketchup chips though

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:30PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama

KitKat
Oh my gosh same here! It so hard for me to walk in the beach when it's windy I'll be blown out to sea! Hahahaha

We need to grab ahold of each other. So if one of us gets blown away, we'll take the other one with us so it won't be lonely flying away all alone xD

I know where we can rent a party bus! Do you like how I invited myself on this road trip hahaha

Good going Llama
Smooth. Waaaaaay too smooth~~ XD
Also, party bus sounds fun !! Kyaaaaa !!!

Azai
You really have a great and creative imagination !! Never thought of an orgy trip xD

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:38PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

isn't kinder italian?

No I think kinder surprise was banned in the US..?

I seriously want to try these ketchup chips though

huh? why...? oh wait, I think I read it somewhere a child chocked on the toy or sth... -.-

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai
You really have a great and creative imagination !! Never thought of an orgy trip xD

don't make it lewd!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Good going Llama
Smooth. Waaaaaay too smooth~~ XD
Also, party bus sounds fun !! Kyaaaaa !!!

Azai

It would become an orgy in a moment. I just antecipated the inevitable. (it went from graffiti road, to beaches and party bus. I can see the next steps clearly)

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.