Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Chapter 48 loads for me, maybe it's just you lol

Can I kill myself now ?? XD

No! You can't as long as i live!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You talk as if creepy is such a bad thing~~, and don't worry, I won't get it wrong, especially if you get close enough to be in range of my hands, don't worry, they're just a little cold but reeeeally soft, nothing to be afraid off, and I don't bite either, unless you like it~~

O__O where the hell did this come from..
Dude, you tryna hit on my wifey??!?

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 4:47PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

You talk as if creepy is such a bad thing~~, and don't worry, I won't get it wrong, especially if you get close enough to be in range of my hands, don't worry, they're just a little cold but reeeeally soft, nothing to be afraid off, and I don't bite either, unless you like it~~

Congrats you and your wifey are still in love! Hurray!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah :<, they got married yesterday, or was it the day before? Anyway!!

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 4:52PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wait did that actually happen? Lol I missed the wedding??

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow! Nice how come i wasn't invited? Or did they want to be alone?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

It must have been between KitKat, Newp and Faylicia XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Wait did that actually happen? Lol I missed the wedding??

you didn't! no one missed it! >.< I was the braidsmaid, err... bridesmaid I mean xD
Suzuma wanted to be but I was faster! muahaha

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 4:55PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I guess we are not their friends. How sad!

joined Mar 8, 2014

I said you all knew! ><

joined Jan 13, 2016

I said you all knew! ><

I remember kitkat proposed to newp but don't remember being invited to their wedding.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I said you all knew! ><

I remember kitkat proposed to newp but don't remember being invited to their wedding.

It was a privately held wedding because kitkat was being all cute and shy about it ^ ^

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I said you all knew! ><

It was a privately held wedding because kitkat was being all cute and shy about it ^ ^

Mmhmm private lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

I said you all knew! ><

What's so shy about it? The more friends you invited the more blessings you guys would have gotten. Anyway, congrats! I'm so jealous of you two. I need to chase and find my own bride.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 5:34PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Kitkat you gotta tell me how you got gorgeous Newp to be your bride.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think both her and Newp ran off on their honeymoon XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I think both her and Newp ran off on their honeymoon XD

I think so. There are so many couples now. They all want to be lovey dovey.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

KitKat101

Actually, creepy is a bad thing.

So cut it the hell out.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

<3

joined Jan 13, 2016

<3

Newp did you run off with your wifey?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

<3

Shes at work xD
Im just playing games and using my dog as a foot warmer right now ^ ^
The weather in Toronto has been so outta whack lately. Ive worn my winter, spring, fall and summer jackets all in the same week.. sigh

Its nice and sunny outside today but chilly as f*@# so Im staying home

Ps: that heart was for you Nezchan ^ ^

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 6:49PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

<3

Shes at work xD
The weather in Toronto has been so outta whack lately. Ive worn my winter, spring, fall and summer jackets all in the same week.. sigh

Lol! You used your dog as foot warmer? My sister has this dog that she shares with her best friend. They named him Serius because he looked serious lol. This cutie just loves to be a baby. He likes to be on your laps and be patted.
One time i told him to go away but he just ignored me and crawled into my laps and sat there. He was acting so cute so i just let him sat on my laps. Another time he also ignored me telling him to leave me alone. He just came and sat beside me lol.

The weather in Minnesota is also strange. One day it's hot the next it's cold again. Last week it snowed again.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 6:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

<3

Shes at work xD

The best kind of heart.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol! You used your dog as foot warmer? My sister has this dog that she shares with her best friend. They named him Serius because he looked serious lol. This cutie just loves to be a baby. He likes to be on your laps and be patted.
One time i told him to go away but he just ignored me and crawled into my laps and sat there. He was acting so cute so i just let him sat on my laps. Another time he also ignored me telling him to leave me alone. He just came and sat beside me lol.

The weather in Minnesota is also strange. One day it's hot the next it's cold again. Last week it snowed again.

Hahah maaaybeee~~
shes a husky mix so shes all nice and warm. Its also shedding season for her so shes been trying to find cold places to lay down xD
And aw that sounds like a cute dog.. I always wanted a dog that I could just keep on my lap without being suffocated to death XD your friend is lucky though. Its always nice to have a dog who likes being touched and petted. My dog doesnt like being pet (T__T) so its hard to get a hold of her without her trying to squirm away.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hahah maaaybeee~~
shes a husky mix so shes all nice and warm. Its also shedding season for her so shes been trying to find cold places to lay down xD
And aw that sounds like a cute dog.. I always wanted a dog that I could just keep on my lap without being suffocated to death XD your friend is lucky though. Its always nice to have a dog who likes being touched and petted. My dog doesnt like being pet (T__T) so its hard to get a hold of her without her trying to squirm away.

My sister's dog is too friendly. He barks and chases after every dog including those that are a lot bigger than him. My cousin's wife dog which is a female doesn't like my sister's dog. Maybe my sister's dog is flirty with her that she always run away from him lol. Even female dogs don't like when male dogs try to flirt with them too much.

Your dog will probably hate my sister's dog for being too flirty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.