Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Azai
It can beome a foursome if you want~~

mvl89
Not as crazy as your love for us, I can feel you raping our every posts with your eyes.

As for losing this game, well, how can you lose something that you never had a chance to win? shots fired!

Darn it! I'm stuck. You got me good. Lol.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
You don't know what you did? You tried to seduce us and take us to a sinful path of carnal desides and threesomes everyday, to think that in the end for you we're just two pieces of meat to be used and discarded, even now you still play dumb, my kokoro can't take this much longer... (T^T)

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:53AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
You tried to seduce us and take us to a sinful path of carnal desides and threesomes everyday, to think that in the end for you we're just two pieces of meat to be used and discarded, even now you still play dumb, my kokoro can't take this much longer... (T^T)

I have treated both you both so well and so sweet. I even called you both Honey Bee. What else is there?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thiaguinho
Now, she is playing innocent..
Hands up... i feel yr pain
She is just using us for her pleasures.. i dont see the end of this.. T-T

Honey Bee what would you like me do? Marry you both?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
It's not what you showed when you told me you could be picky and just move one if I didn't give in, treating me as if I was so easy to get, and you also denied calling me Honey Bee, and Rainy365, you tell indirectly that you're going to make her fall in lover with you then does nothing, just play dumb with us, I feel so used and dirty now, to think I would let you go inside my secret garden... (T^T)

You say marriage now, but I know they're just empty words and that you would leave us waiting in the altar and never show up. (T^T)

What I'm going to tell our children when they ask why they mother left us pregnant at the altar? You got us pregnant after raping us with your eyes too much, you savage! (T^T)

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:05AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
It's not what you showed when you told me you could be picky and just move one if I didn't give in, treating me as if I was so easy to get, and you also denied calling me Honey Bee, and Rainy365, you tell indirectly that you're going to make her fall in lover with you then does nothing, just play dumb with us, I feel so used and dirty now, to think I would let you go inside my secret garden... (T^T)

You say marriage now, but I know they're just empty words and that you would leave us waiting in the altar and never show up. (T^T)

What I'm going to tell our children when they ask why they mother left us pregnant at the altar? You got us pregnant after raping us with your eyes too much, you savage! (T^T)

Hahahahaha you are just too great. I can't ever win against you or Rainy.

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama. You really don't show any mercy at all. I'm out of words.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
You forgot she also impregnated us after raping us with her eyes too much.

mvl89
And you're going to be out of money too when my lawyer takes everything away from you so me and Rainy365 can raise our children. (T^T)

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:09AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok i'm breaking up with you two. I cannot handle either one of you. I will pursue somebody else. Maybe i will chase after Martian this time.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Of course you run, I knew you was not woman enough for us. (òAó)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365

mvl89
And you're going to be out of money too when my lawyer takes everything away from you so me and Rainy365 can raise our children. (T^T)

I already broke up with you two. We have no more connections.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Of course you run, I knew you was not woman enough for us. (òAó)

My heart and soul are too small to handle you two. I'm going crazy bit by bit.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365

mvl89

But although it's yr money, i dont think we can allow u to see our children. Just let u stare already brings this sadness. Evil still can show mercy, but u..
I lost my words here...

I already broke up with you two before. I knew you guys were having an affair behind my back. Those are your children. I already knew.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well girls, or gays if you prefer, guess I'll be going, try to sleep a little, I might be back later at an unknown time, no idea when I'll wake up, I won't stay here to continue being humiliated, I need to keep my dignity, just because I'm an Eternal Bottom that doesn't mean anyone can step on me as if I'm a doormat, I'll find someone who knows how to treat a lady. (T^T)

mvl89
It doesn't matter the game, always no mercy, either go full power or don't go at all.

Rainy365
Can you believe it? She tries to run away after raping and impregnating us by saying that she "broke up" with us, good thing the law is on our side! (T^T)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365

mvl89

See.., she finally shows her true color..
I ve been deceived all this time.. sniffle sniffle T-T

No. I loved you so much but you cheated and got pregrant behind my back. So, i'm leaving to be with a new love.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well girls, or gays if you prefer, guess I'll be going, try to sleep a little, I might be back later at an unknown time, no idea when I'll wake up, I won't stay here to continue being humiliated, I need to keep my dignity, just because I'm an Eternal Bottom that doesn't mean anyone can step on me as if I'm a doormat, I'll find someone who knows how to treat a lady. (T^T)

mvl89
It doesn't matter the game, always no mercy, either go full power or don't go at all.

Rainy365
Can you believe it? She tries to run away after raping and impregnating us by saying that she "broke up" with us, good thing the law is on our side! (T^T)

The laws are always protected the bad guys. Haha.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365

mvl89

See.., she finally shows her true color..
I ve been deceived all this time.. sniffle sniffle T-T

No. I loved you so much but you cheated and got pregrant behind my back. So, i'm leaving to be with a new love.

Another reversal psychology...
But i wont fall... we have the technology to check the dna..
Dont think u can just run away from this..

We don't need DNA check. I can check them with my eyes and know the children are not mine. Gotta run and find a new love.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

We don't need DNA check. I can check them with my eyes and know the children are not mine. Gotta run and find a new love.

Cheap trick.. i dont have anything u can break anymore...
Escaping is always yr way so far. I'm already speechless.. T-T

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yes Honey Bee. I always choose the easy way out.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yes Honey Bee. I always choose the easy way out.

I cant let myself being hurt over and over again.. i have no more tears left..
I ve been hurt inside out.. u treat us like sh*t T-T ..
I have to cool down myself... i can stand it anymore..

Honey Bee that is not true. You know i love you beyond 100% but you just don't love me anymore. You cheated and got pregant. Now you still deny about your affair and claim the kids are mine. I cannot sit anymore. Ok i am leaving you for good.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Well the relationship developed fast. I left when it's mvl x Rainy and now it's mvl x Rainy x Thiaguinho-sama and Thiaguinho-sama is the eternal bottom? o.o...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

reading past 2 pages
...o.o

nvm

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yup, it's afternoon here. ^^ Hey Rainy.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Btw, mvl did u delete sth?

Wow you can tell. I just deleted one message.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Btw, mvl did u delete sth?

I won't delete a tons without telling first.

To reply you must either login or sign up.