Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

My high school doesn't allow dyeing your hair. You should wear your own natural hair color. It was boring and you have to follow every school rule. Like hell, boring af

Kittokatto101 oh wow that must have sucked.. are most high schools like that where you live? I know there are lots of rules like that in Japan but I've never heard of such a thing where I live.
I went to a Catholic high school so we had ugly uniforms but thats about it.

Azai Hahhah yess we lazy people will rule the world one day..!!
And hmm well if you ever want a change I would definitely recommend chopping off your hair for a new refreshing look :P I had long hair all throughout elementary and high school.. but in the first year of University I decided to chop it off.. and it was the best decision I ever made. I felt like a new person and found it suited me more ^ ^ It was like a fresh start haha.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And hmm well if you ever want a change I would definitely recommend chopping off your hair for a new refreshing look :P I had long hair all throughout elementary and high school.. but in the first year of University I decided to chop it off.. and it was the best decision I ever made. I felt like a new person and found it suited me more ^ ^ It was like a fresh start haha.

Nah, no one touches my hair. Besides, our KittoKatto pointed out well, our heads would look like steamed buns. Again #justasiangirlproblems

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Nyeeeeehhh....I can't fall asleep for some reason. :/
Hey guys.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
It was and it still is like that. So strict. No liberty of whatever. But that was when I was still living in Philippines. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you guys, I'm originally from PH and I just moved here in Canada 3yrs ago. Lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Nah, no one touches my hair. Besides, our KittoKatto pointed out well, our heads would look like steamed buns. Again #justasiangirlproblems

Ohh yea. You're Japanese right ?? So you have a round face. Lol. We got lots of problems. Damn. Tsk tsk xD

Suzuma
Don't sleep~~
Sleep is for the weak lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

currently in the states... where are most people on here from?

Canada :) We like to casually ride polar bears as a form of transportation.

lls. Whats your polar bears name?

I named mine Bread. Cause I love bread. Heh. But there's a story to that as well.
Here in Canada, when you turn 10 years old you are given the choice of either adopting a Seal, Penguin, or a Wolf. I always wanted a wolf all my life, but when I went to pick it out it was no long available. It was a devastating moment for the 10 year old me. But on my way back home I came across a Polar bear adoption center and there I fell in love with a polar bear that looked like a bread roll. The end.

Don't blame me if this story sounds somewhat familiar ^ ^

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:28PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Nyeeeeehhh....I can't fall asleep for some reason. :/
Hey guys.

Hey suzuma! What time is it there? I can totally feel you. I hate when i can't fall asleep too.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:26PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Ohh yea. You're Japanese right ?? So you have a round face. Lol. We got lots of problems. Damn. Tsk tsk xD

Yeah... But I'm still taller than you. (Sorry KittoKatto, I just love teasing you. You're my Team Blonde rival)

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:27PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I named mine Bread. Cause I love bread. Heh. But there's a story to that as well.
Here in Canada, when you turn 10 years old you are given the choice of either adopting a Seal, Penguin, or a Wolf. I always wanted a wolf all my life, but when I went to pick it out it was no long available. It was a devastating moment for the 10 year old me. But on my way back home I came across a Polar bear adoption center and there I fell in love with a polar bear that looked like a bread roll. The end.

I would totally go for Penguin. How could one not go for Penguin?

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:28PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I almost believed this. xD

Yeah... But I'm still taller than you. (Sorry KittoKatto, I just love teasing you. You're my Team Blonde rival)

#TeamBlonde's still the end game. Buuuuuurn Azai
Lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I almost believed this. xD

#TeamBlonde's still the end game. Buuuuuurn Azai
Lol

No. I won't burn. I will sink.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Cool. It looks good.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai Kitkat101 Nyuuuu. :( I guess I failed at trying to recruit people to the short hair club haha.. as I did for my rl friends.. sniff.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:33PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

No no. You burn and then sink. That's how #TeamPink will meet its end xD

GraciousLlama
Do you feel fab now ??
How's your head ?? xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I would totally go for Penguin. How could one not go for Penguin?

Because you can ride wolves and be a badass like San from Princess Mononoke! <3 And theyre just fascinating creatures in general (dogloverinthehouse)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai Kitkat101* Nyuuuu. :( I guess I failed at trying to recruit people to the short hair club haha.. as I did for my rl friends.. sniff.

I did get a short hair cut last September tho. But not a bob cut.
Bob cut's waaaaay too short for me. And my parents are gonna get real suspicious with me again. Remember, I'm not out of the closet yet. XD

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:33PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

GraciousLlama
Do you feel fab now ??
How's your head ?? xD

Hahaha I feel much better! :D and the sun finally came out here!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

The Rules of WDTFS fans - off topic
1- You do not talk about WDTFS fans - off topic
2- You DO NOT talk about WDTFS fans - off topic
3- You do not call KittoKatto101 sassy.
4- You do not tease KittoKatto101.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:35PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

GraciousLlama
Do you feel fab now ??
How's your head ?? xD

Ohh~
Nice~~
It's lovely when the sun is out.
I love the sun but I love winter too.
Can we at least get a winter with a lot of sun too ?? Lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Those are some serious rules lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Those are some serious rules lol

(0v0)
What happened here ??
xD

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai

GraciousLlama
Do you feel fab now ??
How's your head ?? xD

Ohh~
Nice~~
It's lovely when the sun is out.
I love the sun but I love winter too.
Can we at least get a winter with a lot of sun too ?? Lol

I would love that hahaha I really like winter because I love having snow and having fires and being all warm but then again I love the summer because it's just awesome XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai Kitkat101* Nyuuuu. :( I guess I failed at trying to recruit people to the short hair club haha.. as I did for my rl friends.. sniff.

I did get a short hair cut last September tho. But not a bob cut.
Bob cut's waaaaay too short for me. And my parents are gonna get real suspicious with me again. Remember, I'm not out of the closet yet. XD

No one's going to suspect anything just cause you get a bob cut..
having short hair doesn't automatically make you gay~
You can also go for one of those cute bobs that can make you look really girly if that's what you want to go for ^

okIllstopnow.
... I am clearly failing at this convincing thing :(

and welcome back GraciousLlama haha I love your 'I'mbackguysandstillfabulousasever' picture.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 7:42PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.