Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

wow the art

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Surprising fluffy at the end there.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

isn't there supposed to be a 1 week buffer for yuri ism stuff?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

isn't there supposed to be a 1 week buffer for yuri ism stuff?

Halloween release

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

Just so you're all aware, the rest of the chapters involve het in case you were interested in reading the other chapters.

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 3:52PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The name is actually longer, Sorako no Tabi 5 - Kanata no Tabi II, because Kanata is on the previous chapter too, Sorako no Tabi 4 - Kanata no Tabi, it's het...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I mean, It's pretty obviously het when the author says that this was their first time drawing yuri. Though I think they did a pretty fantastic job.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I mean, It's pretty obviously het when the author says that this was their first time drawing yuri. Though I think they did a pretty fantastic job.

Oh yes, I agree. I'd love to see this artist draw more yuri in the future.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Not home now so I didn't read it,just had a look on my phone, from my quick search the first 3 chapters are with the same girl, so I guess 6 will be with Kanata again, shame this is the author only yuri, wonder if we can hope for more.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

With this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorakos_journey_episode_5#18 i realized that the rest of the series is definetely het. Those are the kind of crappy lines I never want to read xD

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

The sex scenes were amazing ~~~

I'm kind of curious to read the other chapters. Off I go!

joined Jul 18, 2015

With this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorakos_journey_episode_5#18 i realized that the rest of the series is definetely het. Those are the kind of crappy lines I never want to read xD

Me too, I was disappointed initially, but the fluffy end made up for it ^^

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ah this...

not so many yuri hentai can be quite hot, kinda unfortunate.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's two pages previous that really drove that home for me.

What I really want to see is more about Akira, to be honest. There are little hints that she's actually an interesting person outside of being really good at sex.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

What I really want to see is more about Akira, to be honest. There are little hints that she's actually an interesting person outside of being really good at sex.

I also noticed that! It would be interesting to see more about Akira too. Also I'm a sucker for tomboys so count me in on more of Akira stories!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Read this at last and the art was awesome. I tried to check out the rest as well (which mostly about another heroine), but yeah this was by far the best. Even without my biased on yuri.

Unfortunately the alien race was not built for long-term relationship, so they ended up just have one night stand here and there (they probably are asexual rather than bi). Gave me a good laugh when the pervert alien in their space ship all up for yuri through (during that page when she reported back)

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 10:53PM

joined Dec 18, 2014

This was nice and all but the tags still kind of disturb me XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.