Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Faylicia
The problem with shipping is that, you can want everyone to be happy, but there's always that pairing or character you want happy above all else, so you will end up in their team, so even if you do want to see Seju happy too, your main focus is Sumin and Sungji happiness, so you're always going to be part of Team Blonde because of that.

As for Team Black, well, I say it's about Sumin getting both because Pink is about Seju ending up with her, while Blonde is Sungji ending up with her, but I believe it could go either way, I think it could happen that the three of them end up loving each other if we had more chapters, but if treesome ever happens I think it's more logical that Sumin end up having two girlfriends, so I don't think Seju and Sungji would sleep with each other since they just love Sumin, but I do think they would have threeway sex if she wanted.

dofudofu
Fandom is serious business, especially when it comes to shipping.

sia ue
I think it's already too late to create a team like this, I don't think it is necessary to create a new team because it's pretty much sure Seju will never end up with Sumin again, so it' easier to just change the meaning of the team instead of adding one more and making things more confusing.

Okay, so let's sort out what teams we have:

Team Pink = Those who want Seju happy without ending up with with Sumin

Team Blonde = Sumin x Sungji or just those who are on the side of one of them

Team Black = Threesome ending

Team Blue = Seju x Nami

Team Hot Pink = Seju x Sumin, maybe another name? Sugestions?

Someone thinks we need any other team? Can we agree those will be the teams now?

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:21PM

joined Feb 28, 2016

Faylicia
The problem with shipping is that, you can want everyone to be happy, but there's always that pairing or character you want happy above all else, so you will end up in their team, so even if you do want to see Seju happy too, your main focus is Sumin and Sungji happiness, so you're always going to be part of Team Blonde because of that.

As for Team Black, well, I say it's about Sumin getting both because Pink is about Seju ending up with her, while Blonde is Sungji ending up with her, but I believe it could go either way, I think it could happen that the three of them end up loving each other if we had more chapters, but if treesome ever happens I think it's more logical that Sumin end up having two girlfriends, so I don't think Seju and Sungji would sleep with each other since they just love Sumin, but I do think they would have threeway sex if she wanted.

dofudofu
Fandom is serious business, especially when it comes to shipping.

sia ue
I think it's already too late to create a team like this, I don't think it is necessary to create a new team because it's pretty much sure Seju will never end up with Sumin again, so it' easier to just change the meaning of the team instead of adding one more and making things more confusing.

Okay, so let's sort out what teams we have:

Team Pink = Those who want Seju happy without ending up with with Sumin

Team Blonde = Sumin x Sungji, or just those who are on the side of one of them

Team Black = Threesome ending

Team Blue = Seju x Nami

Impossible Team Pink = Seju x Sumin

Someone thinks we need any other team? Can we agree those will be the teams now?

I personally think Team Black should be reserved for people who want Sumin to be happy regardless of she is with and Impossible Team Black being used for the threesome ending??

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The problem is that since the beginning it was kind of clear Sumin would have something with Sungji, with time it just made more obvious that she will end up with her, so if you want Sumin happy you want that she end up with Sungji, seriously, does anyone think Sumin will not end up with her? So it's more logical to put them in the same team, since those who want Sunji happy also want her to end up with Sumin.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:29PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

But the color notion made this cool :< oh well...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I don't think Team Black is impossible because Seju and Sumin still have feelings for each other, especially Seju, but I simply can't see Sumin ending her relationship with Sungji, that's why I see as impossible Seju x Sumin but I think threesome is possible.

And like Faylicia said, color motif is better than using their names.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't think Team Black is impossible because Seju and Sumin still have feelings for each other, especially Seju, but I simply can't see Sumin ending her relationship with Sungji, that's why I see as impossible Seju x Sumin but I think threesome is possible.

And like Faylicia said, color motif is better than using their names.

"TeamColorful" for threesome ending? XD
I don't mind the teams' names. You guys can decide on them.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:40PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Still thinking threesome ending is TeamNeapolitan lol I'm not sure that counts as a color name though.

TeamRainbow, TeamBigGayEnding, TeamFishSandwich, TeamSuminDoubleFisting, I mean just too many options. Don't even ship it and I love it lol.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:46PM

joined Feb 28, 2016

I don't know i think is there still more of a chance that Seju x Sumin happens (she will almost definetely end up with Sungji though) than the threesome ending i just don't think their is any chance of that happening at all.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Muah T_T you'll make me never want to touch that ice cream now!!
that cringy threesome ending...

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:44PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I don't think "TeamColorful" works very well, because all teams are based on their hair color, it was used since the beginning of the thread, so changing to the characters names or using other words will just make it confusing, at least in my opinion it's easier that we just agree in a unique definition for the colors, I'll give better explanations about the teams I believe we have so we can discuss properly if we're going to use them or not:

Team Blonde = It started because of those who wanted Sumin to end up with Sungji, the story made more than clear that Sumin will be her happiest with Sungji, those who are on Sungji side want her to end up with Sumin, so I think we should put them in the same team

Team Pink = It's pretty obvious Seju just won't end up with Sumin, so all we can do is want her happiness being single

Team Black = I think this should be threesome ending because we don't have enough chapters to see Seju and Sungji falling in love with each other, they already love Sumin, so I think Black fits because Sumin is the one getting both, also, Black is the mix of all colors, so it kind of fits because of that too.

Team Blue = Is Seju x Nami, don't really need explanation

Impossible Team Pink = It would be Seju x Sumin, but we know that at this point it's pretty much impossible, but maybe we could use another name since technically there is still a small chance of happening? Deep Pink? Hot Pink? Rusty Pink? Rose Pink?

I don't think Team Neapolitan fits because it's not a color but a flavor, and please do give opinons on alternate names for Impossible Team Pink.

Also, don't need to quote me, if everyone does that it'll be annoying to read all comments.

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:10AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I mean if I'm trying to be of some actual help instead of fucking around, TeamRosePink? I feel weird helping name a ship I don't ship though. All of the other names work for me, but TeamOldPink/TeamOriginalPink deserves a nice name for the color of the flag that waves as their ship sinks into the abyss.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Some people here really want Sumin having a happy ending, and they don't want threesome ending, but they couldn't join TeamBlonde because they like Seju more than Sungji. Which team are these people on? It's a situation I'm in.

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:00AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Some people here really want Sumin having a happy ending, and they don't want threesome ending, but they couldn't join TeamBlonde because they like Seju more than Sungji. Which team are these people on?

Pretty much closest to TeamImpossiblePink/TeamPinkWe'reStillTryingToName. I mean if you aren't TeamBlonde and you want Sumin to be happy, then you either want her happy and single or happy and with Seju. Though considering how you've talked on this forum, you're definitely TeamPink as it's defined now, and that directly contradicts TeamImpossiblePink. So, well, as usual, you confuse me :P

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:02AM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Some people here really want Sumin having a happy ending, and they don't want threesome ending, but they couldn't join TeamBlonde because they like Seju more than Sungji. Which team are these people on? It's a situation I'm in.

Oh boy, that sounds like me!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Wow I think I've only been gone a few hours and already the teams are changing? XD So now Team Pink is for those who are for Seju's happiness, Impossible Pink Team is for those who are for Sumin and Seju getting together? Or is that not actually a team yet? I may need a refresher on what has been going on haha

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay if I wasn't lost before, I am definitely lost after that last post..

Aanndd it's gone.

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:11AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah can somebody get rid of that. I've never had a problem with the WDTFS thread and it just looks like rage spam. Give zero shits about it.

Aanndd it's gone.

Yup...

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:11AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Oh it's definitely going to sink, but it's going to sink while keping it's dignity, beauty and glory, and thanks for the suggestion, already put in the list.

sia ue
From my understanding of fandom that I got with the years, you're always on the team of the character you like the most, so even if you do want Sumin to be happy, if you care more about Seju then you're on her team, which would be Team Pink since you also want Sumin to be happy with Sungji.

bingojay
Team Pink too!

GraciousLlama
Yeah, Team Pink is basically just Seju happy, or rather, single happy Seju, as for Impossible Team Pink, it is indeed a thing, but I think we need something else instead of Impossible since it still has a really small chance of happening, which would be another shade of Pink, any suggestion?

Also, I'm losing connection a lot, not sure if I'll be able to continue on the discussion today, any more sugestion on what shade we should use instead of Impossible I'll add to the list later.

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:18AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama
Yeah I don't know if it should be called Impossible since I think it could still end either way. So are we looking for just different shades of pink that could take over the name for Impossible Team Pink?

Also dofudofu I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that post XD

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:23AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamPink-Black; I was thinking of some weird names but I think something simple is best :)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

GraciousLlama
Well, since all the other teams are colors I think we should just chose another shade of Pink.

Faylicia
Since we're talking about Seju x Sumin, maybe we could also try Dark Pink or even Red.

So the possible colors we have for Impossible Team Pink:

Deep Pink - Hot Pink - Rusty Pink - Rose Pink - Dark Pink - Pink + Black = Red?

Any other suggestion that we can add?

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:31AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

TeamPink-Black; I was thinking of some weird names but I think something simple is best :)

We could always try to merge the two color names, but that won't turn out as nicely lol and it would get confusing. I think something simple that everyone will be able to remember is good.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This might have to be it. Something obvious is better than something convoluted with deep inner meaning lol. I think if you really have to go with a shade of pink that would be sort of equivalent, it'd be TeamDarkPink.

TeamRed is definitely out. It's too close to implying TeamRedhead and who the hell would ship that lol.

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 12:33AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Anyone here ships Sungji x Nami? XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

So the possible colors we have for Impossible Team Pink:

Deep Pink - Hot Pink - Rusty Pink - Rose Pink - Dark Pink - Pink + Black = Red?

Any other suggestion that we can add?

We could do Champagne Pink, Valentine Red, Baby Pink, Blush Pink, Strawberry Pink.
I've looked at the word "pink" so much it's starting to look weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.