Forum › The Lie That Melts Into The Rain discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

My body is always prepared for you captain!

HHey W-Wait where are you touching, .... it tickles.

Oh sorry, i mistook it with your tummy :D but now i'll tickle you to death, NYEHEHE! .......After that, how about treating me to some tacos?

T-Tacos !? Aren't we going a bit too fast. But if you want it, then its o-okay. You can eat my hot, spicy, crispy taco.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh sorry, i mistook it with your tummy :D but now i'll tickle you to death, NYEHEHE! .......After that, how about treating me to some tacos?

T-Tacos !? Aren't we going a bit too fast. But if you want it, then its o-okay. You can eat my hot, spicy, crispy taco.

Why do i feel like u think something different than i do? xD
Well, it'd be a pleasure to eat it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (aaaaaaaaaargh help, i said it)
But now i want pizza and cookies, could you afford it? :3 I don't want to take all yar money.

Well,
Not all, at least.NYEHEHEHE.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

But now i want pizza and cookies, could you afford it? :3 I don't want to take all yar money.

Well,

Oh Please, I'll give everything for your smile and your happy full tummy. But at least give me a bite or a .... lick.
x_x x_x (aaaaaargh, I said it)

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well,

Oh Please, I'll give everything for your smile and your happy full tummy. But at least give me a bite or a .... lick.
x_x x_x (aaaaaargh, I said it)

Kay, a lick :D but just as a warning: i just ate onions and my spit is radioactive xD hope u don't mind :D

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

S-Spit!? What kind of licking are you talking about. But onions are just a nice flavor. And for radioactive spit... I think I can get used to it little by little :DDD And you don't even know what I have.... yet.

joined Aug 10, 2015

S-Spit!? What kind of licking are you talking about. But onions are just a nice flavor. And for radioactive spit... I think I can get used to it little by little :DDD And you don't even know what I have.... yet.

Wow, i just got to know some of your fetishes.#Goals
And what do you have? Mind telling me...yet? :D
(And how the fluppidy flup flup flying pig can you get used to radioactivity? XD aren'tcha dead some Time after? I'm DE(licious)ADLY :D...no pun intended ;3)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

(And how the fluppidy flup flup flying pig can you get used to radioactivity? XD aren'tcha dead some Time after? I'm DE(licious)ADLY :D...no pun intended ;3)

The Power of Love of course and some nice shaky booty. And Not yet we still have time after all, I want to play a bit more (I tried to find a pun for this part, but I couldn't find it even though I searched so much,sorry). And I think I fell for you again after seeing fluppidy flup flying pig.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 4:52PM

joined Aug 10, 2015

The Power of Love of course and some nice shaky booty. And Not yet we still have time after all, I want to play a bit more (I tried to find a pun for this part, but I couldn't find it even though I searched so much,sorry). And I think I fell for you again after seeing fluppidy flup flying pig.

Pffft.You searched a pun for it? You crazy-banona-banana xD But it's Fine fluffy pie, a live with just puns is too...

Punsy.

HQHAHAHAHAHA.

cough anyways,
Sure, shaky booty mooty.
Nice to hear that ya fell for me again
(Ur so clumsy, always felling...*badabumm tzz*)

Soo, m8, ,........

WAT DO WE TALK BOUT NOW? Pick a topic, but not your nose k?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Pffft.You searched a pun for it? You crazy-banona-banana xD But it's Fine fluffy pie, a live with just puns is too...

Punsy.

HQHAHAHAHAHA.

cough anyways,
Sure, shaky booty mooty.
Nice to hear that ya fell for me again
(Ur so clumsy, always felling...*badabumm tzz*)

Soo, m8, ,........

WAT DO WE TALK BOUT NOW? Pick a topic, but not your nose k?

Oh my god I can't take this much. Just Wonderful.

We can can talk about each other, we can try to understand and share our feelings and make an unbreakable bond between us. Or we can talk about TİTTİEES BOOOTİES THEM JUİCY PİNEAPPLES.

(deleted this part because it was full of crap.)

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 12:20AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I still look at this page and cry silently. Also the fact that she hasn't written any posts after this makes me even more worry and sad. But its okay I'll wait while stocking tacos in my fridge I'll patiently wait for the day Captain returns.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I still look at this page and cry silently. Also the fact that she hasn't written any posts after this makes me even more worry and sad. But its okay I'll wait while stocking tacos in my fridge I'll patiently wait for the day Captain returns.

XDDD OMFG YOU GUYS XD I srsly haven't seen any shit like this before in any other comment section XD
And I love it XD
Though I'm afraid your captain won't be returning ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.