Forum › Serious, Timid, Gentle discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

short but heartwarming. Nice read

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That brings up the question of who do the moon rabbits actually fight? There was a rebellion of some sort led by Yukari, but other than that?

Exaflare Bahamut
joined Dec 13, 2015

^We never know only ZUN knows

398381_10150554123567654_939975514_n
joined Feb 4, 2013

Makes me think of Rose and Pearl from Steven Universe.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Apparently, Junko kept trying to attack the Lunar capital before the events in LoLK. Until she met Hecatia, all her attacks ended in failures, though.
There might be others that we aren't told about though. For example, in Reimu's good ending in LoLK, Tewi asks Reimu about the Lunarians's weaknesses. But I think she just wants to try to swindle them or something.

last edited at Feb 23, 2016 10:52PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That brings up the question of who do the moon rabbits actually fight? There was a rebellion of some sort led by Yukari, but other than that?

There was a war with earth, if I remember correctly. I'm just going off by memory so take this with a grain of salt, but apparently the lunar landings started a war when Neil Armstrong landed and placed a flag on the moon. Reisen was part of the conflict that ensued, and ended up deserting her allies and fled to earth for an unknown reason. Yeah, canon touhou can get weird at times...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There was a war with earth, if I remember correctly. I'm just going off by memory so take this with a grain of salt, but apparently the lunar landings started a war when Neil Armstrong landed and placed a flag on the moon. Reisen was part of the conflict that ensued, and ended up deserting her allies and fled to earth for an unknown reason. Yeah, canon touhou can get weird at times...

Ah, I'd forgotten there's been a secret war between the Lunarians and the humans, as mentioned in SSiB.

Ember%20deal%20with%20it
joined Jan 30, 2013

This is just Peal and Rose Quartz from Steven Universe. Straight up.

Well... Gay up, but you know what I'm saying.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm actually really starting to like this pairing. I'd imagine it's similar to Yuyuko x Youmu in a way, with the master x servant relationship, but with Reisen carrying the guilt of being a traitor to her people and being relatively new to the earth. Of course, you can say the same with Reisen x Eirin, but I kinda like Kaguya more, especially the portrayals of her that are ditzy and clueless when it comes to Reisen's feelings towards her.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I was waiting for one of them to stand up and yell: OBJECTION!

Looked a bit like a courtroom in the first page.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Love this artist. Being nice to Reisen gets a thumbs up from me.

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

My understanding is that there was an implication that there was an actual Lunar War from the Apollo Program, until it was semi-retconned in Bougetsushou that the Program only reached the mundane moon, not the actual Lunar Capital. So as far as I'm concerned, the Watatsukis think that their bunnies look cute in suits, and decided to make them soldiers so she had an excuse to dress them up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.