Forum › The Beauty and The Ugly discussion

joined Aug 1, 2013

Just pointing out that the pages seem to be out of order.

P.S. I think Ymir's beautiful, even without make-up. But I'm probably biased as a YumiKuri fan.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Although I like Ymir just being herself with her natural look, but damn! This makes me wanna see how Ymir looks like with make up too!

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

ughh I wanted to see what she looked like! >_< but I think ymir has a nice natural look, she has a tall lean body and cute freckles. I enjoy these school life doujins! It was seriously funny

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Hahaha I love Ymir's Face on Page 2 and 3 XDD

Ymir is just perfect the way she is <3

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Page 1: Normal School
Page 12: Titan's Head

Also, I'm really disappointed that we didn't get to see Ymir's face or what she wound up making Christa do.

joined Aug 6, 2013

sigh I was so excited to see ymir's face in the end
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I wannnnnnnna seeeee ;u;

Not that I don't freaking love Ymir's cute beautiful face as is I was just curious if Christa made her an uber bishoujo/nen haha

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I wanna see Ymir's face!! Even though she is quite beautiful the way she is, curiosity gets better of me! sbfgjislrkus.gbskgbvh!

I simply cannot imagine Ymir with a "goddess vision". whisper Maybe the author doesn't really know either whisper

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

hehe this is so perfect and i love each of ymir quote of "disguise fitting me perfectly" its like overshadowing who she truly are

To reply you must either login or sign up.