Forum › Yui x Ai discussion

joined Aug 16, 2015

I often see mangas where in some places, the characters don't have eyebrows.
Is that intentional or did the author just forget about them? (sorry if the question sounds silly)

It's nice to see more Yuyushiki doujins, by the way. Always a fun read.

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

Usually when I see the "lots of sex" tag, there are multiple occasions where they do it. But this time, there was only one occasion, but the entire doujin was just a buildup to the sex, the sex itself, and then the aftereffects that such an event had on the participants. Which is what I typically see in a doujin with the "moderate amounts of sex" tag, just with with more buildup and aftereffects exploring before and after.

Interesting, very interesting indeed... and I'm not that opposed to the pairing, either. It's better than the threesome I usually see with this series... call me old fashioned, but I prefer two-person relationships to polygamy, even if it's yuri.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 12:13AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Well umm wow I don't know what to say other than that was quick.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Oookay, that escalated quickly.

-I don't have a clue what to talk about.
-Me neither. Can I grope your boobs?
-Yeah. Let's fuck.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's too bad there haven't been any deeper doujins with these characters. They have a really weird relationship setup that would be fun to play around with. Yuzuko and Yukari are flirty with each other and incredibly flirty with Yui, but they don't seem to be against sharing her and actively try to push Yui and Chiho closer together. Then you have Kei, who is super possessive of Chiho but ends up warming up to the three Yu's, and Fumi, who sees Kei as her 'plaything'. But nope, we get nothing but random sex, futanari, and rape dojins.

Oh well. This one was fairly cute and innocent, at least.

....I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the three gang up on Okaa-san-sensei, though.

joined Dec 6, 2015

._.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To be fair, it's kinda hard to do non-h yuri doujins of this series considering how blatantly gay it already is.

Could totally go for some KeiFumi stuff though.

joined Oct 30, 2015

What manga or anime is this from??? And...... Idk what else to say.. ? =.= Hrr....

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the three gang up on Okaa-san-sensei

This.

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 9:59PM

joined Oct 27, 2015

This was pretty good. It's escalated quickly. I enjoyed it, though I haven't seen nor read the source material. Either way, it was good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.