Forum › Capturing You discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

what cracks me up about this is that they're still eating during lessons at the end....yet the teacher just carries on blindly

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

The last page, I couldn't help but think "She's still eating?!"

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

This made me hungry. I also love the nonchalance of Hakamada Mera's characters sometimes

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hold up teach, lemme finish mah dessert

The way to a girl's heart is through her stomach after all.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 12:33AM

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

this is basically me if you y'know...cut it down to what a teenager can realistically eat. 14 pancakes(plate sized), full restaurant breakfast, snacks, two people's worth of lunch, sometimes 3, more snacks, dinner, second dinner, snacks.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this is basically me if you y'know...cut it down to what a teenager can realistically eat. 14 pancakes(plate sized), full restaurant breakfast, snacks, two people's worth of lunch, sometimes 3, more snacks, dinner, second dinner, snacks.

Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop 'til nightfall.
Pippin: What about breakfast?
Aragorn: You've already had it.
Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
[Aragorn turns and walks away]
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

"The chaotic mix of flavors gives it a complex taste"; I've got to remember that on when asked how something tasted

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^^^
"I'm not even sure what i'm eating"

joined Jul 22, 2016

The sweet parts of this anthology make up for the ambiguously sad endings in the other one-shots in the anthology. Too cute~

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

The sweet parts of this anthology make up for the ambiguously sad endings in the other one-shots in the anthology. Too cute~

I second that, this was adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.