Forum › Secret Work discussion

joined Aug 9, 2013

^^
Actually, the guy did not want the incest either.
His producer just forced him to add it or something. Some guy at /u/ told us how the author wrote an apology at his twitter saying that the incest was not his idea at all.
You can see how he regretted it by making doujin sequels featuring only the two.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 2:33AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

^^
Actually, the guy did not want the incest either.
His producer just forced him to add it or something. Some guy at /u/ told us how the author wrote an apology at his twitter saying that the incest was not his idea at all.
You can see how he regretted it by making doujin sequels featuring only the two.

Well that explains the cheesiness of it. But that's even better to know cause this was meant to be fully yuri, it's obvious with the doujins. But still it sucks that many aren't aware of this and continue to somewhat harass and criticize the story. Don't get me wrong even i didn't like incest being added, but it's too late to take it back.

joined Feb 3, 2015

double surprise!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

double surprise!

That's what she said. :D

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 5:55AM

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

They're so adorkable!! <3 :3

joined Jan 4, 2016

OMG Kuttsukiboshi! I want more Kuttsukiboshi and their SWEET time..... really unfortunate that the anime only has two episodes T^T

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

How eccentric argument.

A kohai (which does not even know xD) asks a favor to her that will eventually allow she to earn € 2,000 in a week... while her girlfriend secretly triumphs as gravure. Yep, super believable everything. xD

I have my doubts about what really they do in her works to achieve such amounts xD

And the happiest, the owner of the rings store. xD

joined May 23, 2013

Those must have been big rock diamonds. Also I agree with this doujinshis are way better than the anime.

joined Aug 9, 2013

How eccentric argument.

A kohai (which does not even know xD) asks a favor to her that will eventually allow she to earn € 2,000 in a week... while her girlfriend secretly triumphs as gravure. Yep, super believable everything. xD

I have my doubts about what really they do in her works to achieve such amounts xD

One is an esper who managed to teleport them to some far away place. If you have the power to destroy your atoms, send them to some light-year distance planet, and reassemble it again, then chances are you also have the power to modify your body in any way you want.

The other girl is probably rich and famous already as her brother is a famous musician.

Not realistic but it can happen in their universe.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

How eccentric argument.

One is an esper who managed to teleport them to some far away place. If you have the power to destroy your atoms, send them to some light-year distance planet, and reassemble it again, then chances are you also have the power to modify your body in any way you want.

The other girl is probably rich and famous already as her brother is a famous musician.

Not realistic but it can happen in their universe.

Okay, seen this way, it would be even plausible, so I give convinced (and I will only regret that the sex scenes are so bad xD)

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

I guess the doujinshi are all lacking in the psychic powers or there's just no reason to bring the two up. But to me, it seems like the author's potential was heavily suppressed by his producer or so. And wow, she can take all of her clothes off really fast.

joined Apr 1, 2013

We need this to be a proper anime seriously why arent we funding this OTP! this is one of my top fav yuri pairings and its a damn shame that there are only 2 OVA's for this.. same with Sono Hanbira the VN's are fantasic but it only had 1 OVA again we need more yuri shows.. im tired of male protagonists we need more female roles :)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There's a new doujin chapter in http://truyentranh8.net/kuttsukiboshi-doujinshi/.
It's chapter 3,not chapter 9, as new chapter. Still I need help for translation because I don't want to speculate anything about this chapter though I was worried about it. This chapter was SFW.

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 6:18PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Also people that say negative things about this series pisses me off. No matter where I go, even the most yuri friendly sites have these negative people saying the most inmature things ever just because of the fucking incest incident that happened in the first ova. That's in the past people, not even Aaya wanted to be part of it!! In the 2nd ova after Aaya found out her brother died and she had to move out (probably because her parents aren't even in Japan and was dependent on her brother) she fell into a deep depression and felt desperate to be with Kii-chan cause she knew her time was running out. And that's why it leads to what happened in the second ova, the kidnapping and rape. Yeah it sounds fucked up. I know it does. But she did it cause she didn't wanted to leave things as they were (Kii-chan avoiding Aaya). That type of ending would've left off people feeling too salty, and when you think about it realistically it's just bitter as fuck too. Imaging the anime just finishing that Aaya just left without doing anything to see Kii-chan and that Kii-chan didn't wanted to see Aaya at all and some other shit happens that involves deep depression and regrets. Would you had prefer that!? FUCK NO! I would've raged hard because of that, I mean anyone would! The creator of the anime (WHO BY THE WAY DID THIS PROJECT BY HIMSELF) is an independent guy who one day just thought "hey, I'll make a yuri anime by myself cause I want to". So cut him some slack cause no one deserves to insult his work that got him recognised around the world for it. Also I didn't make this shit up. I researched unlike some that still critize this.
PS. The sex may seem pointless but THEY ARE TEENAGERS! When teens fall in love what is it that they do? HAVE SEX! AND LOTS OF IT! This anime is meant to be ecchi so yeah there's lots of sex, don't be so butthurt about it. Not every yuri is sweet and innocent.

Could we please not start this again?

Got to love how Aaya finds the time for both having a secret job AND stalk her girlfriend.

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 10:42PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a beautiful story and artwork is beautiful too. Amazing how much these 2 characters love each other! I thought this was a wonderful story about Christmas! What it truly means! Love and it’s manifestations are the key to this magical holiday!

To reply you must either login or sign up.