Forum › MAGICAL NIPPLE KISS ch04 discussion

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

A lewd Christmas to you all. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Awesome, we always need more Homura Subaru.

Nosebleed, you know if MAGICAL NIPPLE KISS+ is really the first part in the serie? Just asking because it's the only one with + in the name, so I was wondering if there was one before it showing how they met.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Nosebleed, you know if MAGICAL NIPPLE KISS+ is really the first part in the serie? Just asking because it's the only one with + in the name, so I was wondering if there was one before it showing how they met.

According to the author's pixiv there is one that came before Magical Nipple Kiss+, but I never found any scans or info on where to buy it, so I'm not really sure what's up with it.

Looking at Magical Nipple Kiss+, after the main story ends, it has that same story that's on that pixiv post I just linked, so I guess this initial story is more of a draft that was included with Magical Nipple Kiss+.

Thus I don't believe there is a story of how they met.

TL;DR Magical Nipple Kiss+ is probably just a better version of the initial Magical Nipple Kiss so you're not missing out on anything.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 3:33PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I love me some Homura-ya, I don't remember the last parts but it was sweet that it has more 'feelings' to it, so to speak.
Thanks Nosebleed and Niconii :]

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah that seens to be the case, guess she decided to make it a serie so she included that original one shot as extra, guess only place we can discover that, besides finding the original to buy, would be translating this post, this page or the afterword, I used google translate for that pixiv post and if it's not all wrong, it seens to say the original one shot is out of print so she decided to put it as bonus, at least is what I suppose it's saying.

As for finding where to buy, ever had a look at Danbooru? They list 16 sites that she uses, in theory at least one might have link for other places to buy her works, I know that exhentai don't have all her raws so I guess only other place to look would be /u/, unrelated but according to Mangaupdates this site is also hers which takes us to her supposed Deviantart where it says she's female, although like with Mira I always suspected Homura Subaru is female and possibly lesbian because she only makes yuri, some few futa and her sex scenes are too good to be made by a guy.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work Nosebleed and Niconii.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 4:30PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seeing nipples lactate while cumming always amazes me because I have never seen a real woman do this during sex unless she's pregnant . So this leads me to wonder if it's actually possible for this to happen or is it just some creative manga add in to make the scene more lewd and naughty.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

In theory it can happen with real woman without any pregnancy involved, it is possible to indulce lactation but apparently don't work for all women, there's even a wikihow page on how to indulce lactation, shame I can't try it (i=i)

joined Aug 10, 2015

Boobs on christmas.

Win.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Gotta love them magical nipples.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Oh baby, the Homu-ride rolls on. I'm guessing this guy (girl?!) just loves their lactation so much, it veers into "hentai logic" territory.

Merry Christmas.

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

I was expecting magical nipples

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 8:05PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The M Machine, where is your avatar from?

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah it looks like it but I don't remember that scene...

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

A lewd Christmas to you all. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Thank you!! XD A lewd Christmas to you as well!! XD

Theres no jack without jill
joined Dec 4, 2015

Nipple nipple and more nipple >,<

To reply you must either login or sign up.