Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Seju really loves Sumin. :3

joined Aug 18, 2015

Do those girls worthy?

some girls are worthy :)

I am starting to lose interest in SuminxSungji. I still haven't really seen the 'bond' between the two characters yet. As for Seju character, she is really a fool trying to hold on to someone like Sumin after so many years.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

am i the only sumin x sungji shipper left in this world????????
ill ship them till the very end. even if it's a lost cause. even if sumin doesnt like sungji anymore. even if sungji gets over her first love. even if... well, i ship them.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju must love Sumin so much to utter such statement...now I'm sad. I want a Seju x Sumin ending but on the other hand, I want Seju to find someone who would make her turn away from Sumin and start a new life but not Nammi. As for Sungji, I'm afraid that fluffy cinnamon roll's going to break into pieces if she stays with Sumin. However If the author really is planning on a Sumin x Sungji ending, they will find a way to overcome this shitty situation.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seju must love Sumin so much to utter such statement...now I'm sad. I want a Seju x Sumin ending but on the other hand, I want Seju to find someone who would make her turn away from Sumin and start a new life but not Nammi. As for Sungji, I'm afraid that fluffy cinnamon roll's going to break into pieces if she stays with Sumin. However If the author really is planning on a Sumin x Sungji ending, they will find a way to overcome this shitty situation.

Seju truly loves Sumin too much and yet shitty Sumin won't give her a chance. oh gad. now I don't want anyone to end up with shitty Sumin. I actually want her to die. sorry not sorry I'm just really annoyed with coward characters who keeps on running away from their problems instead of facing them heads on, and yet, they always end up getting the sympathy of most people. damn shitty characters. and if the author would go to SuminxSungji route, I just hope it wouldn't feel forced

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 7:17PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Seju truly loves Sumin too much and yet shitty Sumin won't give her a chance. oh gad. now I don't want anyone to end up with shitty Sumin. I actually want her to die. sorry not sorry I'm just really annoyed with coward characters who keeps on running away from their problems instead of facing them heads on, and yet, they always end up getting the sympathy of most people. damn shitty characters. and if the author would go to SuminxSungji route, I just hope it wouldn't feel forced

Why do u hate Sumin that much? I am not a fan of Sumin character but don't see why she deserves to die. It appears Seju's still hopeless in love with her. It is foolish but, I bet, she has no regrets. Seju is responsible for her happiness so it isn't fair blaming Sumin. Don't recall any promise was made.
I don't hope for SejuxSumin ending bc their relationship is too messed up to mend. If the author'd go suminxsungji route, I hope she will paint a full picture of how they belong to one another. Why Sungji is Sumin's "lobster" n vice versa.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 8:14AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Why do u hate Sumin that much? I am not a fan of Sumin character but don't see why she deserves to die. It appears Seju really loves Sumin and has stayed by her side for so long. It is foolish but to Seju, I bet, she has no regrets. Seju is responsible for her happiness so it isn't fair blaming Sumin. Sumin didn't make any promises nor misleading her in anyway.

I don't hope for SejuxSumin ending bc their relationship is too messed up to mend. If the author'd go suminxsungji route, I hope she will paint a full picture of how they belong to one another. Why Sungji is Sumin's "lobster" n vice versa.

Because she's a shit isn't that enough reason?? I just don't like characters who's not facing their shits and keeps on running away from them and making themselves suffer, worst, making people around them suffer. So pathetic. I'm free to have my own opinion.

Too messed up. Lol and guess who's making it messier, let's be honest here. And I'm not only talking about her relationship with Seju, but her life as a whole. And for the author, if s/he's really good, any ending would be great as long as it's executed properly. Not the usual cliches which I'm tired of reading.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 8:13AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Because she's a shit isn't that enough reason?? I just don't like characters who's not facing their shits and keeps on running away from them and making themselves suffer, worst, making people around them suffer. So pathetic. I'm free to have my own opinion.

oc you are free to have your own opinion. it appears Sumin is running from her problems but I dont see how that affecting people around her. She is not responsible for their happiness

Too messed up. Lol and guess who's making it messier, let's be honest here. And I'm not only talking about her relationship with Seju, but her life as a whole. And for the author, if s/he's really good, any ending would be great as long as it's executed properly. Not the usual cliches which I'm tired of reading.

yes, Sumin's life is a mess but it is her mess.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 8:32AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

oc you are free to have your own opinion. it appears Sumin is running from her problems but I dont see how that affecting people around her. She is not responsible for their happiness

I am not saying that she needs to make other people happy. But the whole fucking world is not only about your-pathetic-self and to think that she's venturing in a relationship. The way she handles her shit will of course affect the people around her. And the way you're saying it, it's obvious that you thought I was only referring to Seju and Sumin's relationship, but in fact, I was referring to Sumin and Sungji's in the last chapter. ruining their supposedly fun vacation now tell me that her action is not affecting other people and I'll shut up.

It's her mess. Yes. I'm a reader and therefore, she's shitty and pathetic :)

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 9:34AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

I am not saying that she needs to make other people happy. But the whole fucking world is not only about your-pathetic-self and to think that she's venturing in a relationship. The way she handles her shit will of course affect the people around her. And the way your saying it, it's obvious that you thought I was only referring to Seju and Sumin's relationship, but in fact, I was referring to Sumin and Sungji's in the last chapter. ruining their supposedly fun vacation now tell me that her action is not affecting other people and I'll shut up.

yep thought you were referring to just Seju & Sumin's relationship. what i meant to say is that Sumin can choose how to handle her problems whichever way she want as long as she doesn't step over other people to do so. Sumin is at the point where she has to face the consequences of her past actions/decisions. so yeah people will get dragged into it. Sumin annoys the hell out of me in last two chapters mainly because of her attitudes toward Sungji. In the next chapters, I think she will end the relationship with Sungji. There are like fifty more chapters to go so let's see how the story pan out. If I remember correctly, the author said that this is a HEALING romance so indeed both Seju & Sumin need healing :)

I'd somewhat agree with you if Sumin had slept with Sungji.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 9:47PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i think in real life, if in case the author is somewhat basing this on real life, it's just much more convenient to just run away from your problems than facing the drama. to be honest, it may or may not come up and catch you. so sumin's problems are just about to catch up, and she just doesnt know how to handle them, her natural way of dealing with difficult situations is to run away. so sungji is now, well, a difficult situation, and she's doing a "i cant deal" attitude.
which ends up with her past GFs just breaking up with her, and she's used to it. and that's how she deals with it. but let's see, if this is a healing story, im wondering how the healing will occur.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'd somewhat agree with you if Sumin had slept with Sungji.

I decided on that the moment she came crawling back to Seju. I was like "what the fuck? Are you serious?" Oh well, we all have our own views on things. XD and I'm waiting for the healing part, I need some of those too. Lol

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

i think in real life, if in case the author is somewhat basing this on real life, it's just much more convenient to just run away from your problems than facing the drama. to be honest, it may or may not come up and catch you. so sumin's problems are just about to catch up, and she just doesnt know how to handle them, her natural way of dealing with difficult situations is to run away. so sungji is now, well, a difficult situation, and she's doing a "i cant deal" attitude.
which ends up with her past GFs just breaking up with her, and she's used to it. and that's how she deals with it. but let's see, if this is a healing story, im wondering how the healing will occur.

Of course real life have different kind of people, some do this, some do that, etc. If you read my previous comment(s), i've only said that characters like that(Sumin) are on my bottom list since they totally suck and I don't like them. I just plainly stated my opinion towards her.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 12:58PM

joined May 20, 2013

Speaking of which there are people like Seju in real life ,I'm sure . Just that I'm very curious what are they thinking (not in a mean way, just curious) .Just that we are very mean to them but they like....... Idk ... Act like nothing happen .I really want to see that from the story most . I hope there are still someone may know and explain it for me before I can see the result from authors.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 2:13PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni!!!!

I knew what she said but Seju killed me again..baam! in love.
Seju only have eyes for Sumin and it's impossible not to love her for that, she and Sumin always stick together (knowing everything about each other) it's like they meant to be since they really belong together. Sungji on the other hand is acting kind of similar to Seju, I mean she's okay with not asking Sumin stuff she don't want to answer as long as she won't be disappearing and stay with her, that's what is like to be trully in love I guess : ))

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Althought I'm not reading WDTFS yet I always come to read what you guys post and I must say it's interesting how things changed, I don't want to say names but a few months ago there was some people who loved to say how Seju was evil and deserved everything that happened to her, but now things are inverting and Sumin is getting all the hate and people is loving Seju and I'm really loving it, I remember how one even called me strawman for what I said but the truth is that all the hate Seju got was pretty much from the cheating and that really annoyed me, guess Seju haters don't have anything to say since I don't remember any of them badmouthing her for some time now, it's a little hard to do that when we're seen Sumin true colors and she's not a innocent little angel that did nothing wrong while Seju is not the devil itself and all she does is love Sumin unconditionally after all those years and she's still waiting for her, it's obvious that Sumin is the one who don't deserve Seju instead of the opposite like some believed, now I hope Sumin fuck up her relationship and Sungji end up with Seju.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 7:34PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Don't forget that it's because of Seju that Sumin became like how she is right now :>

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 7:34PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's true that what Seju did affected how Sumin is but that was years ago, if Sumin wanted she could have gone away any time she wanted, there's no denying that Seju cheating changed Sumin because she was in a hard period of her life and that just made it worse, but she always came beck because she wanted, they're years away from a point that all blame can be put in Seju, now they're both more fucked up and it's both their fault because Sumin keep coming back and because Seju hopelessly wait to be loved again by her.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Don't forget that it's because of Seju that Sumin became like how she is right now :>

I have to disagree. Sumin is responsible for who she become, no one else. She is learning....

As for Seju, I still hope she won't turn psycho in later chapters. As a reader, I do feel bad for Seju. I know what it feels like hopelessly trying to hold onto someone. What she had with Sumin is in the past and hope she will realize it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Not just Seju, Sumin should also realise that what happened is all in the past now. They both need to start anew.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

We're always in part responsible for how some people turns out, our actions always affect someone close to us in a way or other, but it's true that in the end we can always decide how we want to be, but Sumin just won't let go of her grudge and love/hate for Seju, while Seju won't give up on her love for Sumin even though it's pretty much sure they'll never have a relationship again, their lifes pretty much stopped at that point, they would probably go on stuck in the past like that for more years, decades or even their entire lifes if an exterior force didn't change things between them, only problem is that this force is Sungji and she will probably get hurt a lot in the process necessary to heal Seju and Sumin.

I'm sure saying a lot about something I don't even read and just know little details because of what others say, oops...

Martian, wherere is your avatar from? I can't remember what manga is that.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

only problem is that this force is Sungji and she will probably get hurt a lot in the process necessary to heal Seju and Sumin.

I agree, Sungji will get hurt quite a lot

Martian, wherere is your avatar from? I can't remember what manga is that.

My avatar is from "A kiss and a white lily"

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 9:19PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Ah, of course, the art is prettty easy to recognise but that expression was making it difficult, thanks Martian.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I doubt Sungji is going to get hurt much. I think she is strong and sensible enough to deal with the drama ahead.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I doubt Sungji is going to get hurt much. I think she is strong and sensible enough to deal with the drama ahead.

it's her first love. she will def be hurt. it's gonna leave a nasty scar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.