Forum › Little Carriers discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that was adorable.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Wait, who's the destroyer that's being paired with Kongou?

And, yes, cute

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ I'm wondering about that as well. I don't listen to the game when I play it so I don't know what each one sounds like.

Though it reminded me of leveling up Hiryuu, Unryuu is currently being leveled up xD

Nice to see something cute like this.

joined Feb 9, 2015

Fubuki, probably. Kongou doesn't really mention any destroyers in her in-game lines, so I'm guessing this pairing is based on the anime, and out of all destroyers there, Fubuki was the one she communicated with the most.
I've never watched it myself, though, so I might be wrong. I don't even know if anime-Fubuki was shown hiding in the corner and talking to herself.

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 11:35PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Fubuki, probably. Kongou doesn't really mention any destroyers in her in-game lines, so I'm guessing this pairing is based on the anime, and out of all destroyers there, Fubuki was the one she communicated with the most.
I've never watched it myself, though, so I might be wrong. I don't even know if anime-Fubuki was shown hiding in the corner and talking to herself.

I don't think so. I don't recall Fubuki hiding in the corner and talking to herself (not saying it didn't happen, but it wasn't memorable if it did), and Fubuki and Kongou both had more obvious pairings

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I don't think so. I don't recall Fubuki hiding in the corner and talking to herself (not saying it didn't happen, but it wasn't memorable if it did), and Fubuki and Kongou both had more obvious pairings

I was thinking Nagatsuki, but that may be influenced by how many times i've read this lol

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7261

To reply you must either login or sign up.