Forum › Anime season

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

"Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything." was intended to be a confession of love?

Yes, it was love at first sight. I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since then <3

No, but I simply stated the truth. You always come in with your "I know it all" attitude and think everything you say is correct. You ruined so many perfectly fine discussion with your "I don't want to read about it so stop". You are the mod, but you take so much stuff personally and gets offended way too easily. Just now, Asukaori posted perfectly fine comment about how nice it is to love person for what they are and all you could say is "you can't love fat people"? Not like we are living in society that teach us that being fat is bad and you should be thin. Seriously I know it won't happen, but I honestly think that you don't deserve to be a mod.

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 9:10PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight

joined Jun 17, 2014

seemed more sarcastic than offended

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything." was intended to be a confession of love?

Yes, it was love at first sight. I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since then <3

No, but I simply stated the truth. You always come in with your "I know it all" attitude and think everything you say is correct. You ruined so many perfectly fine discussion with your "I don't want to read about it so stop". You are the mod, but you take so much stuff personally and gets offended way too easily. Just now, Asukaori posted perfectly fine comment about how nice it is to love person for what they are and all you could say is "you can't love fat people"? Not like we are living in society that teach us that being fat is bad and you should be thin. Seriously I know it won't happen, but I honestly think that you don't deserve to be a mod.

Perhaps a remedial reading course might help...

joined Jun 17, 2014

I love you all

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love you all

When is our first date?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love you all

When is our first date?

I'm free on sunday ;3

joined Jun 17, 2014

I love you all

When is our first date?

right now

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Wow that escalated quickly.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Wow that escalated quickly.

get yo butt ova here

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love you all

When is our first date?

right now

Damn, i need to put a make up first ;/ Can you wait 5 hours? Nah just kidding, I need only 4 <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love you all

When is our first date?

right now

Why do I feel like I'm in an old spice ad?

Look at me
Look at your girl
Look back at me
We're on a date!

joined Jun 17, 2014

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT~ The fiesta is on

joined Jun 17, 2014

Old spice is just that powerful

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Asukaori, is Sabagebu! worth watching? Is it just fanservice or legitimate yuri?

joined Jun 17, 2014

where is thy asuka-chan she is late~

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Asukaori, is Sabagebu! worth watching? Is it just fanservice or legitimate yuri?

Fanservice I think, it's the classic one-sided crush for the lols but it's hilarious, definitely worth watching.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Fanservice I think, it's the classic one-sided crush for the lols but it's hilarious, definitely worth watching.

she took an arrow(bullets) to her tits

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 9:27PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Thanks <3

Sounds... interesting x3"

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 9:28PM

joined Jun 17, 2014

let the carnage of that is sabagebu begin

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

She's always the first one to die. :(

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

!

I guess tits make her less mobile?

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 9:32PM

joined Jun 17, 2014

she died a heroic death good job....good job.......applauses

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 9:33PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

!

Probably, but she'll be remembered for the tits!

joined Jun 17, 2014

!

Probably, but she'll be remembered for the tits!

never take tits for granted....or you will regret it

To reply you must either login or sign up.