Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

xD love triangle? that's so contemporary,let us go with old fashioned romance with those two and I will be supportive sister figure :B

Then do something and support us. She hasn't give me an answer to my date invitation yet xD

I can't tell you how to romance my fake onee-chan ;o if you can't do that you aren't worthy ;<

being the onee-chan, probably i can teach you that xD

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

So I was Mysterious German Person? I thought that was Kopfweide.

But I aint blonde?! I thought mysterious german person is blonde. Katze, who is the mysterious person?

You! you are the german person... atch you Dummkopf
xD!!!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, problem is I'm biologically incapable of joining a lesbian love triangle (polygon by now, I guess) so I'm just here to make everyone hate each other.

joined Oct 15, 2010

I wish you happiness...

i think its time to ask for your facebook xD

My or Katzes? :P btw you should be able to easily find with the nickname

Wasn't that a tree?

Yes. Of course my real name is in front but when you search on fb you normally find two trees and one living person and thats me :)

joined Oct 15, 2010

xD love triangle? that's so contemporary,let us go with old fashioned romance with those two and I will be supportive sister figure :B

Then do something and support us. She hasn't give me an answer to my date invitation yet xD

I can't tell you how to romance my fake onee-chan ;o if you can't do that you aren't worthy ;<

But I asked you for a date xD

joined Apr 27, 2014

I wish you happiness...

i think its time to ask for your facebook xD

My or Katzes? :P btw you should be able to easily find with the nickname

Wasn't that a tree?

Yes. Of course my real name is in front but when you search on fb you normally find two trees and one living person and thats me :)

Ahhhh I understand!!

joined Apr 27, 2014

Well, problem is I'm biologically incapable of joining a lesbian love triangle (polygon by now, I guess) so I'm just here to make everyone hate each other.

Oiii I see :B ,hey don't go making people hate each other!!!

joined Oct 15, 2010

But I aint blonde?! I thought mysterious german person is blonde. Katze, who is the mysterious person?

xD!!!

Ich bin so doof xD Entschuldigung :P

joined Apr 27, 2014

xD!!!

Ich bin so doof xD Entschuldigung :P

kein Problem . now entice that kitty xD and become sis in law or something

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

But I asked you for a date xD

really, i kind of missed that, ok what do you want me to do xD

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, just ask her out already so Katze can become jealous and realize her feelings for Kitty. I'm rowing this ship over the ocean myself if I have to.

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 9:00PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

i cant follow with this many sisters at the same time..

joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeah, just ask her out already so Katze can become jealous and realize her feelings for Kitty. I'm rowing this ship over the ocean myself if I have to.

Hahahaha man don't make me laugh so much,abs hurt from gym... rowing a ship hahahahahaah golden hahahahaha

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ok, mysterious Kopf-lady, would you join me for a dance xD

joined Oct 15, 2010

I would love to! But first I need to drink sonething because I'm too shy to dance without doing so :P

joined Apr 27, 2014

go,go go nee-chan hoooot!!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I would love to! But first I need to drink sonething because I'm too shy to dance without doing so :P

so would you join me for a glass of whisky then xD its on me

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I guess this became the Dynasty Ships discussion.

joined Oct 15, 2010

Ok but I'll pay the next drink ;) btw to what music are we dancing Miss Kitty?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Lame. Where are the corny pick up lines?

joined Apr 27, 2014

-sits and is touched at the view of her nee-chan finally getting married-

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It's my life, Bon Jovi xD not so original but my favorite

joined Oct 15, 2010

Show some patience and don't destroy our romantic fluffy yuri moment. We'll come to that later ;)

joined Oct 15, 2010

It's my life, Bon Jovi xD not so original but my favorite

Hahaha xD I like, seriously. So I take your hand and start to crazily dance to this fucking song

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Show some patience and don't destroy our romantic fluffy yuri moment. We'll come to that later ;)

sorry, i prefer to take it slowly

To reply you must either login or sign up.