Forum › Up and Down discussion

Tumblr_n6aggrxhmj1tv1jtto1_500
joined May 7, 2015

Whats this?!?! Adult life without sad Drama??? oh heck yeah!!!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Dammit, always gotta watch out for those door-to-door evangelists!

'Twas a nice story, if a little bit short. I'd not mind to see more of those two.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Is it just me, or does this read like Takemiya Jin would have written it?

No, I felt the same way

joined Feb 4, 2014

Is a door-to-door evangelist really a thing, because that's the only thing confusing me right now. Other than that this was definitely a nice mix of drama and cute.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is a door-to-door evangelist really a thing, because that's the only thing confusing me right now. Other than that this was definitely a nice mix of drama and cute.

There really are door-to-door evangelist, at least in the USA. Some Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door a few times a year and I always end up politely talking to them and accepting their literature rather than asking them to leave me alone. I guess that makes it partly my fault they keep coming, but I bet they would anyway.

last edited at May 7, 2015 8:41PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Um, if someone I was interested in told me they had been in love with their (now dead) sister, I'm not sure I would take it so well......but whatever makes her happy, I guess

By the way, while I would never fall for my sister, it wouldn't bother me if the one I was interested in was in love with her sister while that sister was alive.

Same boat. I just feel really bad for her since she never got the chance to express her feelings...but it's a difficult spot to be in because those feelings may only ever be a burden, and we don't know how the sister would have taken the surprise.

joined May 23, 2013

This is sooo cute.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Happy love, happy ending, happy life , happy world !!!!

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Wait, I don't get it. How could she think the MC was door-to-door evangelist? Why would a door-to-door evangelist be going to college? It's at least the third time they've met by the time she asks the question.

The impression you'd get when talking to them could be really misleading. They'd hear you. Makes reactions you'd think they catches your cue. And this and that before throwing bible quotes you'd rather not hear...

There really are door-to-door evangelist, at least in the USA. Some Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door a few times a year and I always end up politely talking to them and accepting their literature rather than asking them to leave me alone. I guess that makes it partly my fault they keep coming, but I bet they would anyway.

I'm, literally, on the other side of the world, yet got them at my door as well...

last edited at May 10, 2015 3:14PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This was cute and funny and all, but dead characters, even in the background, always make me sad.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Wait, I don't get it. How could she think the MC was door-to-door evangelist? Why would a door-to-door evangelist be going to college? It's at least the third time they've met by the time she asks the question.

The impression you'd get when talking to them could be really misleading. They'd hear you. Makes reactions you'd think they catches your cue. And this and that before throwing bible quotes you'd rather not hear...

I'm, literally, on the other side of the world, yet got them at my door as well...

I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness They didn't take the gay too well so I left as a teen, so believe me when I say those people are fucking everywhere. Even in the places where it's illegal to be.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 8:25PM

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

Since Helter Skelter follows this (Up and Down) how about adding a link to Helter Skelter as a next chapter after up and down credit page?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/up_and_down#10

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/helter_skelter

To reply you must either login or sign up.