ForumNews Love is BLind, now so am I...

joined Oct 11, 2010

I LIVE!!
OK, so anyway, back when I asked to work on this project, it was before I'd read through the whole volume. This precious nugget was waiting for me at the end.

SPOILER ALERT: if yaoi undertones (and overtones for that matter) are too much for your delicate sensibilities, consider this fair warning.

EDIT: Thanks to mystery shoutboxer, g125125, we now have raws for volume 2. Thankfully, they're even cleaner than the ones we had for volume 1, so that makes my job easier.

DokiDoki Majo Shinpan! 05
Direct Download | Read Online

last edited at Jul 2, 2011 4:35PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

This is a classic example of one of those series where you don't want anyone to know you like it. The chapter has been up less than a day, yet it has nearly 2k views, and this is so far the only reply to the thread :/

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hah

Seravi Staff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

When dinasty releases manga with yaoi in it, Casusby wins. Is that what you want, Waxie?

joined Oct 11, 2010

I am Casus-sama's loyal thrall. :D

Anonko Staff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT NO SANE PERSON WOULD READ THAT!

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Anonko wrote

WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT NO SANE PERSON WOULD READ THAT!

What an awfully specific denial...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Anonko only said that because she had to proofread it.
Not her cup of tea, but we made her do it anyway :]

joined Oct 11, 2010

This kind of content is not regularly in my preference, either, but it was a genuinely amusing chapter. I did feel I needed to put in a spoiler tag because there exist people who get FULL OF RAGE when not warned about it first.

And generally, when Anonko types in full caps, she's being sarcastic.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

it's first on the reader now... i guess you're right waxie

"Love is BLind, now so am I..."
Proof positive that reading BL will make you go blind!!
Kidding! I just couldn't resist. I've wanted to make this lame joke for a while now, but I was too lazy to sign up.

Much love to everyone for all the hard work involved in making so much delicious yuri available to addicts like myself. This place feels a little like a yuri shrine, with so much lovey-dovey yuri goodness! Not sure if it's more Hakurei Shrine or Moriya Shrine so I will just leave it at that.
Also, wheel of shark with a yuri tile!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

Hakurei Shrine because Casusby would be a good Reimu. And I guess Vivean would make a good Yukari. IMAGINE THAT Y'ALL.

joined Oct 12, 2010

Fapping right now.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

who's sanae...and marisa?

To reply you must either login or sign up.