Forum › Natsu no Ari discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Like when this mangaka makes something with lots of kissing, eheh.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Like when this mangaka makes something with lots of kissing, eheh.

Not enough though
There's something about those legs that looks so... White

joined Jan 8, 2014

So corny, lol I like it hahaha

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

Out of all the things to talk about while getting sexy with a woman, why the fuck ants? I have a phobia of bugs, so it pretty much killed any enjoyment I'd get from reading what little moments it had of kinkiness. At least they didn't do the whole "We're melting together" or "An indirect kiss!" or "My mind's going blank" shtick. I don't mind those lines at all, but I swear to god there should be a Yuri bingo filled with all the repeated lines mangakas use for these sort of things. But ants? Fucking ants? That's what's getting you in the mood? No thanks...

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Out of all the things to talk about while getting sexy with a woman, why the fuck ants? I have a phobia of bugs, so it pretty much killed any enjoyment I'd get from reading what little moments it had of kinkiness. At least they didn't do the whole "We're melting together" or "An indirect kiss!" or "My mind's going blank" shtick. I don't mind those lines at all, but I swear to god there should be a Yuri bingo filled with all the repeated lines mangakas use for these sort of things. But ants? Fucking ants? That's what's getting you in the mood? No thanks...

So true LOL!

That was just awkward

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 7:36PM

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

Can't blame Mika, ants are indeed very fascinating. These two are so cute ugh, the older girl's jealousy of ants was adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.