Forum › I Can See It discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aww, poor Tewi!

joined Apr 25, 2013

I prefer MokouxKeine, but this is nice too.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

i like both mokouxkeine and mokouxkaguya

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dat 4-koma at the end, perfect!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

i like both mokouxkeine and mokouxkaguya

I agree I love both pairings equally ... they both have really good doujins in my opinion :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My biggest issue with Moukou x Kaguya, even though it fits "foe yay" perfectly, is what then happens to Keine? I don't think I've ever seen her paired with anyone else.

Plus, Moukou x Keine is my OTP, so there's that.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I got confused 'cause I totally remembered reading this before...but then I realized it's 'cause I've been browsing the entire (raw + English) Kaguya tag on a certain website, lol.

Anyway, holy crap Teruyo is freakin' gorgeous on this page, lol. Goddamn.

edit:

My biggest issue with Moukou x Kaguya, even though it fits "foe yay" perfectly, is what then happens to Keine? I don't think I've ever seen her paired with anyone else.

As a hardcore TeruMoko fag, I've come to appreciate the scenario I've seen a couple times of TeruMoko picking up after Keine's life has ended. I.e. there's no real need to deny the connection that Keine and Moko have, as as immortals Kaguya and Moko will have plenty of time to build a different relationship afterwards.

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 6:01PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I read these mainly for Tewi.

Greatest Tewi ever.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As a hardcore TeruMoko fag, I've come to appreciate the scenario I've seen a couple times of TeruMoko picking up after Keine's life has ended. I.e. there's no real need to deny the connection that Keine and Moko have, as as immortals Kaguya and Moko will have plenty of time to build a different relationship afterwards.

That's not a bad scenario, where Keine manages to bring Moukou back to her humanity and heals her need for revenge, and after they've spent a life together she has a new perspective and after appropriate grieving is able to see Kaguya with new eyes. Sound good?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha, indeed, although separate from Mokou's hatred I think it'd still be nice if Kaguya and Mokou managed to maintain a bit of playful antagonism. Regardless, as a fan, one has to acknowledge the healing influence Keine had on Mokou -- to the point that I think you could say it is/was one of the fundamental prerequisites for any Mokou pairing.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I got confused 'cause I totally remembered reading this before...but then I realized it's 'cause I've been browsing the entire (raw + English) Kaguya tag on a certain website, lol.

Anyway, holy crap Teruyo is freakin' gorgeous on this page, lol. Goddamn.

edit:

Teru? ohh I never heard of her? Please forgive me but I am still an discovering all of the different characters that touhou has to present :)

Now I shall do some research >:o

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's Kaguya's fan nickname.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haha, indeed, although separate from Mokou's hatred I think it'd still be nice if Kaguya and Mokou managed to maintain a bit of playful antagonism. Regardless, as a fan, one has to acknowledge the healing influence Keine had on Mokou -- to the point that I think you could say it is/was one of the fundamental prerequisites for any Mokou pairing.

I just saw Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing over the weekend, and I can see them as a slightly less witty/more physical version of Benedick and Beatrice. "A merry war between them" and such.

Dawn Over A Lilly
joined Jul 19, 2013

I can rarely see Kaguya and Mokou together.

But I have this idea where basically at the start of it all. Eirin minipulated Kaguya by putting the idea of immortality in her head and fearing death. She wanted to become a right hand man of sorts so she was planing to build years and years of trust and later betray her when the time was right and seal her away makeing people think she was dead.

but the only way to seal a immortal is inside another immortal and was Eirin planning to seal Kaguya inside herself. But Kaguya can never keep a secret and was found out. Eirin desided to play it safe and get someone else to become immortal and that's where Mokou came in.

During the IN incident, it was a perfect time to FINNALY get back ( Tewi is in on it as well) but you know how that story goes.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So cute, this was really nice, perfect final read from this mangaka's awesome works.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Intuition!

To reply you must either login or sign up.