Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

1791303982988
joined Oct 6, 2026
428800

话说这个二次元网站历史这么久啊!牛

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Hunn8yuwsaa1vft-orig

Attack on Titan? Where?

It's not Krista x Ymir, do people still find new Yuri to ship in that slop?

Edit: Mikasa x Annie?

last edited at Oct 10, 2026 12:26PM

Untitled119_20260901070030
joined Aug 31, 2026
Hrnqorfamaaj23o-orig

cuties

Untitled119_20260901070030
joined Aug 31, 2026
Hp7f0qfawaaypso-orig

cant catch a break

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
42395446_p0

Good ol' sisterly love

Gyjceisasaagamj%20-%20copy
joined Sep 21, 2024
Hsbg7mtaeaanw5z-orig

There's a lot of art of this pair in twitter

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010
Hunn8yuwsaa1vft-orig

Pretty sure Mikasa and Annie is the pair with the big nosed blonde next Aoi and Sakura, was reluctant to add it at first but I think it is right now.

Also thanks for the help everyone, all series should be tagged now.

TheLongBranchofOlives
joined Jul 22, 2025
Hunn8yuwsaa1vft-orig

woah hand jumper mentioned

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
82672759_p0

Man I hate the writer even more now. The illustrator (uninvolved in the crime) got bad fame by association while the actual criminal (the writer) got to just change his name and act like nothing happened.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
82672759_p0

^Did something happen? Last I heard the illustrator has been successfully working on a new series.

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026
G_4d9

its Yuri fairy!

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026
G_4d9

never mind

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Hunn8yuwsaa1vft-orig

@Sil3vrS good eye ;)
Sherbet of the sea fog is top extreme right. MURMUR is two rows below, next to Lara and Mari, and sadistic beauty is also in the same row.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
Hud9gwdxqaao16j-orig

^ Sweet! Thanks for the info!

Edit: Just saw that the US/Canada has a January 2027 release date. Three more months, ugh! But that's more information than I had before and now I have an actual date for it to look forward to lol

last edited at Oct 10, 2026 4:05PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
Hsa8hf8baai0jpp-orig

Soft uwu

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024
Kittytaylor

But can she?

Yumemi_avi
joined Jan 2, 2026
Kagumokopocky

Here I am wondering if the pocky was rigged to combust, or if Mokou lit herself on fire...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Ohio

I started playing this game last Sunday, and for the past two days, I’ve been reading the "People A People" side story.
I was completely captivated, but I realized it was just a story—with nothing to unlock or anything like that—so I looked into it a bit and found out it was one of those events frequently used in games of this genre.
That’s why I wanted to ask: do these kinds of events repeat? And if so, how often do they come back?

285173
joined May 30, 2024
Httas4qa0aexexb-orig

Yeah. Had a feeling it wouldn't take long before these two started showing up in my life.

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Bandorisongie

blue!

Screenshot%202025-08-03%20at%2010.45.49%e2%80%afpm
joined Jul 30, 2025
Hs-q-kkbaaag7co-orig

oh god I have that awful Avril Levine song stuck in my head now!

joined Oct 6, 2025
Practice

watch your closet Marisa

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017
150492523_p0

Advanced princess carry

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017
Huaq_ccaoaaseib-orig

Double the Bocchi. Double the cock.

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017
Hrmhx3obmaam2lh-orig

OMG yes!

To reply you must either login or sign up.