Forum › A Girl Who Will Die One Day discussion

joined Jul 1, 2025

I wonder if we could have a "It gets better" tag for things like this.

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

start of the manga:
damn, glad that ain't me.

end of the manga:
damn, wish that was me.

HaremMarshmallow
Img_2241
joined Feb 13, 2018

I wonder if we could have a "It gets better" tag for things like this.

Maybe something like Optimistic?

emberisthesilliest
Img_6941
joined Feb 24, 2026

the tags scared the shit out of me but i loved this manga so much!!!!!

Avatar
joined Aug 29, 2019

I wonder if we could have a "It gets better" tag for things like this.

Maybe something like Optimistic?

Wholesome is there for pretty much that.

joined Oct 19, 2023

Such a good read.

joined Jun 24, 2026

the first chapter made me leave this but i came back later and read in one go

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

start of the manga:
damn, glad that ain't me.

end of the manga:
damn, wish that was me.

lol

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

the last chapter near the end.MEGANITE!!

Daz_kun_loves_yuri
joined Sep 17, 2026

Did MC's mom die too in the scuffle, or was it only her pedophile stepdad that died? I'm just wondering why she had to move, whether it's because her mom died or went to prison or something else.

I'm glad the story ended happily. It was a great binge read!

I’m pretty sure she died too. She had a wound on her stomach that made it seem like the bastard might have turned the knife on her at one point during the scuffle. After what went down, it’s likely that she would have made another appearance if she had only gone to prison.

I hope its the right syntax: you can see it in chapter 19, page 1. She hits her head on the table and it was bleeding a lot. I guess you can draw your own conclusions, because it isnt shown what happens. My guess is they both died.

I believe the mother killed herself after killing the father

To reply you must either login or sign up.