joined Feb 11, 2014

A cup's the best cup. :3

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust

Whoa this was uploaded fast, awesome

Maybe the fact that I suggested it yesterday helped ;P

When I first saw it, I was sure it will be typical swap comedy with lame jokes and only fanservice yuri. I was pleasantly surprised it not only has really good comedy, but yuri bits are actually really strong. I can totally see Ichinose wanting to date Nikaido for real (she confessed already after all, also this and not to mention this). I don't doubt it will stay mainly comedy, but they do have chemistry so there is real chance we will get some real yuri out of it.

I was surprised at 'Lots of Kissing` as well.

EDIT/ Ok, I read chapter 2. Ichinose is so gay for Nikaido xD

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 7:18AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Haha a bit mainstream with the toast in mouth and bumping-in-together-stuff, but more than that, it was enjoyable :D hyped for the next one c:

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ichinose Haru...ko. Hmm sounds familliar...

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

That's Akuma no Riddle character name.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

this is so much fun, I can't stop laughing... :) Nice!

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

Amazing Grace

That's Akuma no Riddle character name.

I believe MacySan DID know that... O_o

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I love this! So adorable!

Untitledooo
joined Feb 12, 2014

Amusing Girl ^^

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

First I thought that Ichinose was a Kuudere type but I was wrong! XD I can see how the author make the mcs more interesting than just a cliche lol

Also she's so gay towards Nikaido purff.. So far they are so interesting n they may go into real relationship i guess (with the misunderstood relationship happened) xD

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

*poof* We have been found out.

How not to love Haruko?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This author really makes yaoi? the girls look really girly and everything is so fluffy you would expect that he or she is very experienced making moe girls

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^She does mostly shota and crossdressing stuff, I think.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I hope they kiss more.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Funny although a bit shallow. Expected for a 4koma I guess.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Bread>Boobs.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust

Whoa this was uploaded fast, awesome

Maybe the fact that I suggested it yesterday helped ;P

When I first saw it, I was sure it will be typical swap comedy with lame jokes and only fanservice yuri. I was pleasantly surprised it not only has really good comedy, but yuri bits are actually really strong. I can totally see Ichinose wanting to date Nikaido for real (she confessed already after all, also this and not to mention this). I don't doubt it will stay mainly comedy, but they do have chemistry so there is real chance we will get some real yuri out of it.

I was surprised at 'Lots of Kissing` as well.

EDIT/ Ok, I read chapter 2. Ichinose is so gay for Nikaido xD

I suggested it too :D (hi5)
Although for me, I saw the body swapping with kssing as POTENTIAL for a growing [yuri] relationship between the characters :P And props at Ichinose for spotting Nikaido's waifu potential (boobs + cooking) haha
Ichinose's lust is low key but REAL. It seems that for now, they're still at the first stages of friendship, justifying their unlikely acquaintance through the advantages of Ichinose's prominence at studying [and Nikaido's boobs and cooking cough], and I can see this grows smoothly. The premises are set, it just depends on the author for now.
As for the UNSUBTLE af yuri, perhaps the author, being really into yaoi, she can understand the frustration of subtext

PS: did you spot ichinose staring at this

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 3:18PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

This author really makes yaoi? the girls look really girly and everything is so fluffy you would expect that he or she is very experienced making moe girls

Lots of traps, so she/he(?) has plenty of experience with it, from what I've seen.
...Although its mostly H stuff.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This was really fun! I totally thought Ichinose was going to be one of those typical Kuuderes (I dislike Kuuderes), but she's actually a really fun character!

Looking forward to more.

I love kuuderes. Overused as they are, I actually love tsunderes too. I cannot lie. Just seems like there aren't too many of the later in yuri that I actually enjoy.

This story is really entertaining. The characters are fun. I like the cover story they gave their friends. I think that worked well. Glad it stuck rather then being "cleared up."

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg I love this mang totally my humor and I absolutely love Ichinose's character xD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Faust

I suggested it too :D (hi5)

o/\o (sorry, that is the best I can do xD")

Although for me, I saw the body swapping with kssing as POTENTIAL for a growing [yuri] relationship between the characters :P

I just read quite a lot body swap before and they usually weren't anything special. Also I can't really remember if I saw yuri one before, so I really wasn't expecting much.

PS: did you spot ichinose staring at this

Ichinose taking a peek at 2 mountains? Of course I did xD

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

This is wonderful. This 4koma will fill the void often left by Sakura Trick.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Fun, cute and sexy. This is anime material right here.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I need more...please give me more before I return to the dull and harsh reality of lif- I'm just kidding. Really though @jade and everyone else is right, this has the potential to be am awesome anime.

To reply you must either login or sign up.