Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined Apr 6, 2014

This manga is full of slimeballs. It doesn't produce a single good or clean feeling. x.x

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This manga is full of slimeballs. It doesn't produce a single good or clean feeling. x.x

You should read her other long work here, Renai Manga, where everyone is decent. That said I think she did a manga that hasn't been translated yet where a girl blamed a girl she had a crush on for not preventing her getting raped and then guilted her into leaving a nice girl for her and becoming her slave. Does that ring a bell with anyone?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

You should read her other long work here, Renai Manga, where everyone is decent. That said I think she did a manga that hasn't been translated yet where a girl blamed a girl she had a crush on for not preventing her getting raped and then guilted her into leaving a nice girl for her and becoming her slave. Does that ring a bell with anyone?

that sounds like the best plot like, ever! what's it called?

joined May 23, 2013

Are people really wishing death upon the mangaka? Are you guys insane?

You knew what you were getting into. Dynasty tags this shit. If you're so opposed then gtfo.
It's fiction. Drama is entertaining. Fujiwara isn't the nicest guy but he's interesting. This "let me get my dick in this les shit" is something that I haven't seen in a yuri series, even if its something that happens in reality. I'm pretty interested to see how this turns out now.
I've seen the author write worse garbage. Renai manga is about the only decent one she has. Sad to say it is.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Why MelonBun senpai whyyyy ;_;

All I wanted was to see her inner sadist awaken ;_;

Who knows, maybe even Fujiwara will turn up to be a nice guy protecting Takeda or something

"Poor Takeda" > "I want to help him patch things" > "sleeping with his girlfriend should fix things"

Yup, sounds like perfectly sound reasoning to me. What a hero.

sorry for being snide, I couldn't help it.

Actually reminded me of Ebisu & Hotei, when Ebi's sister confessed she stole all of Ebi's boyfriends under the pretext that "any man that lets himself be seduced by me, is not good enough for my sister".

joined May 23, 2013

I do believe Kodama will find a way to make this het in some sort of way. I love one work she did. I had great respect for the author but recently I've notice some of her work were she tries to make guys also be part of the story and come out as triumph. There is one story I didn't edit from Yuri hime wildrose and its precisely hers. One of the characters mentions after she is insanely in love with her girlfriend " I know my girlfriend will eventually find a male and he will give her what I can't give her a child" it made me realise weather or not she knows about alternatives about adopting and science not to mention I've read another where two girls have sex and one happens to get married and she still does a man. I am not against bisexuality or what if but I just wish she would embrace her Yuri characters more don't make them into objects into air heads. Create a strong female protagonist who can overcome the drama with a meaning. Its perfectly fine to include men but when he takes over a Yuri manga there's the problem making the Yuri girls look stupid or summisive I cringe there is smart women out there who likes girls and guys. Make Yuma smart as she is. Hotaru can continue to be an idiot but at least one smart intellectual women. Either she's a guy or she's leaning for the male audience but if she wants lesbian respect she needs to create a good as hell female character.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 10:56PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I recall this... also recall it being really dumb

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

flips posted:

What manga was that? Name please.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seeing everyone freak the hell out here in the forums makes me glad I decided to skip this one, hahaha.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seeing everyone freak the hell out here in the forums makes me glad I decided to skip this one, hahaha.

Same. Like Citrus, the more I hear about it, the less I want to read it.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its like people dont read the tags.

or didnt read the extra where kodama naoko admits to this being a daytime spanish telenovela.

joined Sep 11, 2013

The suffering.

It feeds me.

joined Apr 12, 2014

hope that blonde hair guy dies

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I seriously don't understand this blackmailing stuff. What could be so bad that you would allow your body to be used like that?
Besides, it's 1 guy's words, just deny everything.

joined Mar 26, 2015

I hate it. Seriously!

joined Jun 12, 2015

flips posted:

Fujiyuu Sekai. It's up on yuri project board. Ready for typesetting, but still no translation.

Wait, who gave Hotaru that black eye though? As much as i despise Fujiwara, I don't think it was him.

It was Fujiwara. Look at this page.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

flips posted:

Fujiyuu Sekai. It's up on yuri project board. Ready for typesetting, but still no translation.

Thanks h3x.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

A plot twist in which Hotaru and Yuma agree to threesome, and when it gets to that, they slice his dick off, push him into a metal box and float it into the sea

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

A plot twist in which Hotaru and Yuma agree to a foursome with Takeda and asshole guy. They both get pregnant and we all rip yuri just like stretch.

In all seriousness if that happened I would burn my memory of ever reading this manga.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

its like people dont read the tags.

or didnt read the extra where kodama naoko admits to this being a daytime spanish telenovela.

New(stolen) slogan: "NTR: We Know Drama"

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

yuzichan wrote:

In all seriousness if that happened I would burn my memory of ever reading this manga.

i think that's called plausible deniability.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I dont think Kodama would go for the het end
"even though this is a yuri manga..."

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 12:02AM

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

Next chapter is going to be good....
It's edgy, I seen this coming once he followed them both..
He hadidn't been waiting for the moment where he could be with the both of them...

If I was her I would tell him myself so he wouldn't have nothing to hold over top of my head... but this a Manga so we all know she might attempt, yet don't go threw with it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He hadidn't been waiting for the moment where he could be with the both of them...

If I was her I would tell him myself so he wouldn't have nothing to hold over top of my head... but this a Manga so we all know she might attempt, yet don't go threw with it.

Care to write that again in english?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Care to write that again in english?

Maybe they meant:
It's edgy, I['ve] seen this coming once [I saw] he followed them both..
He hadn't/[had??] been waiting for the moment where he could be [alone??] with the both of them...

If I was her [Yuma) I would tell him [Takeda] myself so he [Fujiwara] would have nothing to [hold over my head]... but this a manga so we all know she might attempt it, [but not go through] with it.

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 1:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.