joined Jan 31, 2015

Meru:

As someone apart of the LGBTQ community, [...]

*resists*
... ...
*resists*
... ... ...

Ah screw it!

"As someone apart of" would kind of mean the opposite of what I think you want to say. (Hope I didn't misinterpret you.)

It should probably be "As someone part of" or "As someone a part of".
And ideally, "As someone who is part of" or "As someone who is a part of".

... Sorry.

*disappears*

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:31PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I understand. Those marriage situations made from family pressure aren't very appealing most of the time. As someone apart of the LGBTQ community, I just wanted to make sure you understood that one doesn't need to have only been with women to identify themselves as a lesbian.

If you're saying that because of my mental diarrhea in that other thread, that was only for fictional characters, I know very well that in real life sexuality is something a lot more fluid and complex that can change with time so you can't always put a label on it, and it's not even because of family pressure, don't matter if the marriage is appealing or not, if a character or person is forced to marry someone for any reason that is not love, it simply ruin my day and I can't enjoy that work anymore unless they have a divorce later, of course a lot of marriages in fiction are perfectly arranged marriage so that's not always a problem, but when it's not for love, that's something that I simply can't agree with, it goes against all I believe, that's one of the few things my brain can't simply accept no matter what kind of reasoning or logic you give for it, I just can't see it as anything except wrong and unnaceptable...

Sorry for that little rant, I really hate this kind of thing, great now my night starting to feel ruined just from thinking about this, need to have happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:40PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

I think it will be more interesting if she is getting an arranged marriage. This is supposed to be a love triangle, and I want to see something pull Sumin towards Seju again. This would be the kind of wake up call that would make Sumin confront her feelings about whatever happened in the past. It's like she's been frozen for the past 10 years, just emotionally running away from everything.

The author already denied the possibility of an arranged marriage in her qna, and also, she said she does't want to define their relationships as some love triangle.

Sango%20by%20annie%20icon
joined Jul 3, 2015

*resists*
... ...
*resists*
... ... ...

Ah screw it!

"As someone apart of" would kind of mean the opposite of what I think you want to say. (Hope I didn't misinterpret you.)

It should probably be "As someone part of" or "As someone a part of".
And ideally, "As someone who is part of" or "As someone who is a part of".

... Sorry.

*disappears*

Checked and fixed. I gotchu man. Thank you.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:47PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The author already denied the possibility of an arranged marriage in her qna, and also, she said she does't want to define their relationships as some love triangle.

Thank god, thanks for clarify that clairesun, really, I could kiss you right now, with lots of tongue just you know, unless you're lesbian, then that would be wrong. ( - 3 - )

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:52PM

joined Jul 12, 2015

Perhaps that wasn't the author's intent, but based on the synopsis, story so far, and the cover, which has Sumin literally in the middle of Sungji and Seju, it all points to a love triangle.

Anybody else notice something very interesting about Seju and her hands, when she's interacting with Sumin in the present, either her hands are hidden or have no rings on them. However, when she interacts with anyone else, its apparent she is wearing rings. It seems so full of intent that I couldn't imagine what else it could be... The author just might be a troll in QNAs... It is common for authors to do that sometimes.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I think it will be more interesting if she is getting an arranged marriage. This is supposed to be a love triangle, and I want to see something pull Sumin towards Seju again. This would be the kind of wake up call that would make Sumin confront her feelings about whatever happened in the past. It's like she's been frozen for the past 10 years, just emotionally running away from everything.

That's great news. And anyway, I don't think arrange marriage is needed for Seju, her family's affluent and she has lotd of brothers to continue their lineage.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thank god, thanks for clarify that clairesun, really, I could kiss you right now, with lots of tongue just you know, unless you're lesbian, then that would be wrong. ( - 3 - )

Okay, can we not be creepy here?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I sounded creepy? Really? It was not my intention, sure sometimes it's on purpose, but most of the time it's just how I am, it's my nature, I don't really know if I'm looking creepy or not except when I choose to, so I can't really do much about that, not to mention the kiss was for clairesun, she's/he's the one that should say if I'm creepy or not, althought everybody always told me I'm creepy, so I already know what to expect... (iAi)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I sounded creepy? Really? It was not my intention, sure sometimes it's on purpose, but most of the time it's just how I am, it's my nature, I don't really know if I'm looking creepy or not except when I choose to, so I can't really do much about that, not to mention the kiss was for clairesun, she's/he's the one that should say if I'm creepy or not, althought everybody always told me I'm creepy, so I already know what to expect... (iAi)

First Rule of Holes, dude.

And no, it's not solely clairesun's call because (1) I'm responsible for keeping things running smooth here and this plus the Fabulous T-Sama Travelling Negativity Show from earlier isn't helping with that, and (2) clairesun's not the only person reading it. Might be a different story if we had PMs, but we don't.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And no, it's not solely clairesun's call because (1) I'm responsible for keeping things running smooth here and this plus the Fabulous T-Sama Travelling Negativity Show from earlier isn't helping with that, and (2) clairesun's not the only person reading it. Might be a different story if we had PMs, but we don't.

But what I said to clairesun is not so bad that others can't read, I said worse in the past, my mental diarrhea is not that bad that I deserve a title now, and I don't know the first rule of holes...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But what I said to clairesun is not so bad that others can't read, I said worse in the past, my mental diarrhea is not that bad that I deserve a title now, and I don't know the first rule of holes...

Allow me to educate you then, and hope you can apply it to the current situation.

The First Rule of Holes: When you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

joined Jul 3, 2015

Amen.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Allow me to educate you then, and hope you can apply it to the current situation.

Okay now I get it, less creepy for some time or you bury me alive, understood Nezchan. o7

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 12:35AM

joined Jul 12, 2015

Anybody else notice something very interesting about Seju and her hands, when she's interacting with Sumin in the present, either her hands are hidden or have no rings on them. However, when she interacts with anyone else, its apparent she is wearing rings. It seems so full of intent that I couldn't imagine what else it could be... The author just might be a troll in QNAs... It is common for authors to do that sometimes.

To add more depth the analysis, rings and the symbolism of commitment is iterated and emphasized multiple times throughout the manhwa.

****************Warning Spoilers Ahead**********************************

1. Seju and Sumin wear wings to symbolism their relationship in the past, which they wore on their ring fingers
  2. Seju when she confronts Sumin about her depressed state, she wonders where she placed her ring
  3. At the bar before Seju had her affair, she took off her ring and was looking at it.
  4. When Sumin was going to try to reconcile, she found her ring and placed it on her ring finger.
  5. When Sumin hurts her finger, Sungji places a bandaid on Sumin's ring finger. BTW Seju totally notices the next day
  6. While they are having sex, Sumin literally states she can't do this because her finger (is bandaged)
  7. The author emphasizes showing Sungji wrapping another bandaid around Sumin's ring finger (imagery very proposal like).
  8. For the 100 day anniversary with the chairman, Sumin was going to give her a neckless that had a ring like object attached.
  9. It's emphasized that Sumin throws the neckless away.
  10. In the car scene right after the whole conversation about Seju meeting her family, her hands completely covered because she'd hiding them in her sleeves.

***************************End Spoilers********************************

Author is amazing...

joined May 20, 2013

I' m glad the author doesn 't try to make a motif in this manhua

joined May 20, 2013

Anyway , about the ring , how can they have sex while there are so many rings on her hands? That's quite unconvinient and maybe its because she love rings so she wears many rings, one is enough for commitment

joined Jul 3, 2015

I'm sure she takes them off while having sex lmao.

joined Apr 29, 2013

Ay yo [redacted], read this post http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/123963404372/psa-for-the-anon-s-taking-my-wdfs-translations Halmoni's going to stop translating if you keep using her translations like that. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 9:56AM

joined Jul 1, 2015

Should be working again, apparently Lezhin is changing how it works internally (you don't really see anything different on the surface, but I do). It's really bizarre so I wonder if there are more changes on the horizon (right now it was pointless changes for them, so it might be tied to other future things).

I had to adapt the script, so make sure your addon is updated if you use one, or make sure the thing loaded by the bookmark is up to date if that's what you use (just access http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js and refresh with F5 so you're sure your bookmark is refreshed).

ahh yes thank you! i'm using the bookmark method primarily (although i also have the greasemonkey addon for my firefox). i was about to go on a panic mode, phew~

thank you!

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 11:28AM

joined Jul 3, 2015

ANNOUCEMENT FROM TRANSLATING STAFF

If you haven't already, I'd suggest everyone who has an interest in WDTFS to read Halmoni's post about translation theft and illegal posting of raws.

Basically, what we're saying is, please do not steal, repost, upload, or distribute any of the chapter raws regardless of language and do not use Halmoni's translations without permission.

Whoever is in the act of doing these will face consequences, whether it be legal charges or the suspension of the accounts being used to post these unrightful acts of theft. It is not your work to claim.

If these acts continue to procceed and become out of hand, then the translating staff will stop translating WDTFS and drop it. Halmoni and the rest of the translating staff are a fan-based group who have been kind enough to put their personal time into sharing this comic with international users. We are not rich nor do we have time to deal with unnecessary disrespect from anons. Most of us are students trying to get through school and college for godsake. If we can cut back on a few cups of starbucks coffee and pay for the chapters, I'm sure you can too. Stop trying to justify why you can't pay for the comic and thus have to result in cheap tricks to read them. We have provided you several ways to read it legally, with detailed instructions and tutorials in order to assist you in your reading experience, and we're open to answering questions for those who have trouble accessing the site. It's literally 50 cents per chapter, it's not expensive.

It is not a right for you readers to have WDTFS translated for you. It's a privilege and as the people who are providing you with these translations, we have the right to take it away if we feel that we are being mistreated and taken advantage of.

So please, respect what we have asked for and legally read WDTFS. 21 coins for around 3 dollars will unlock 7 chapters for you and 61 for coins for about 9 dollars will unlock at least 20 chapters. We do not get any kind of profit from doing this whatsoever. Your money will rightfully go to the author and the site that's providing you the comic.

It's a great comic and the group gives quality work. Let's not ruin this for the people who honestly want to enjoy this comic and have already paid for chapters. It's not fair to them.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all understand.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 6:19PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Talking about stealing translations, I noticed some readers already have the first chapter, they probably got it from here, and some in other languages, like spanish, seens to have more chapters uploaded, maybe notify Lezhin about them?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Seriously...some people are bunch of idiots. Every stuff have to be free for them ">.>

joined Jul 1, 2015

I wonder why would anyone pay for these chapters, and then spread them around. it makes me upset, because I paid to view the manhwa legally in support of the author, and yet these people are like, circulating it like that, sigh... sometimes I feel so helpless like that. :(

on another note, initially I bought 23 coins (on iOS). after that I chose the 65 coins option (which gave additional 10 coins), to unlock all of the chapters. this manhwa's so good, it's all worth it. :)

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 6:15PM

joined Apr 29, 2013

At the bottom of "the page" on which the stolen trans are uploaded, click Request For Deletion to report them.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 6:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.