Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Three things I would love to know about:
- the envolope contents that Seju had in ch71..
- whether Seju "consentually" slept with the bartender
- if there was any additional thing that happened in ch27 that we did not see yet.. (Moleguy- Sumin) converstaion wise
Lastly: why is Sumin deaf whenever Seju and Sungji have a conversation!!!! That's one hell of a mystory !!!

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 4:40AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Should I go to the LD's thread and attack Erae to make LD's thread a bit more active? No, I can't, I can't do that to Erae. xD

XD, I haven't visited the thread but I think I quite like Yo-ahn =)))), what's with me and the third wheel? =))))))

I'm more interested in YoAhn character too. Is it a sign of me starting to have a second lead syndrome or something? xD

so you think if I go there and comment, might there be chaos? =))))))).

Not sure. But I think if you set off a bomb on Erae x Doctor's ship, or call Erae's personality out, then maybe. xD However, don't forget to also prepare in advance strong and valid reasons to back your opinions up, in which I find it hard because Erae is way lovelier than Sungji. lol

Nah, I'm just joking, I'm not that invested to this story yet to come there and set fire to the forum XD. Plus, I like YoAhn more but Erea is also likeable too and I don't want to say anything bad about her XD. And I agree, Erea has a quite solid and strong personality, not like Sungji XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I did read Pulse, but just only like 5 random chapters. I like the art, not the story. I think I'm more into Ratana Satis though. Heard that she had a gf already, what a shame! lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

^
No wonder she is making so much sex scenes XD
(Sorry I deleted my comment before I knew that u responded to it )

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 5:41AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

(Sorry I deleted my comment before I knew that u responded to it )

np.

joined Aug 29, 2015

Nora89

Totally agree with you about Seju. I'm not downplaying Sungji's role but her part in the story is limited as Sumin's new love interest and she has the weakest backstory for a heroine, not just in WDTFS but in any story I've read.

Pulse has a lot of sex scenes but at least its tasteful and the main couple have strong emotional connection. contrary to Sungji. I like Erae because she's far more relatable and the readers see the story in her POV but if WDTFS will be adapted into anime. I think I will learn to like Sungji again. I feel detached to her. it might be because she's not relatable or she's too perfect to be human lol she's just too good to be true.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The situation really did cause the three of them to live together as you said, kami. Whatever, please, Seju, don't ever get along with Sungji. I love to see more about Queen Vs. First Rank Concubine lol

joined Mar 28, 2017

The situation really did cause the three of them to live together as you said, kami. Whatever, please, Seju, don't ever get along with Sungji. I love to see more about Queen Vs. First Rank Concubine lol

This part made me smile "queen vs first rank concubine" haha so crass

All on board of the threesome end game train! Chooooo chooooooo!

In all seriousness, how the hell will this work? The couple can't possible show PDA while she's there.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I dont know how Seju can possibly stay in a corner and just watch them! It must be hard and painful. Ah really???? Well ill be on first rank concubine's side all the way! Let the fight begin, round 1! Lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This part made me smile "queen vs first rank concubine" haha so crass

All on board of the threesome end game train! Chooooo chooooooo!

In all seriousness, how the hell will this work? The couple can't possible show PDA while she's there.

LurkinArounds, how likeable your very first comment.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I dont know how Seju can possibly stay in a corner and just watch them! It must be hard and painful. Ah really???? Well ill be on first rank concubine's side all the way! Let the fight begin, round 1! Lol

I will be on the queen side. xD even though I know she's gonna lose though.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Oh i thought seju was the first rank concubine sorrry!!! Im with the queen!!!

Is this the way they are going to make seju and sungji get along? No please no.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 10:32AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ah, I see. But usually a king love his first rank concubine more than his queen, right.

joined Mar 28, 2017

LurkinArounds, how likeable your very first comment.

Thank you sir/ma'am.

I've been lurking for the longest as enjoy the discussion of this manhwa but I've been quite shy as to participate. Mostly because sometimes there is such anymosity based on the side you pick.

However, all this as I predicted in my mind. The girl was indeed an assassin and this would force a triangle again. I do think this is just to keep the masses interested in the story as we know there is a OTP already, just fan service at this point.

Wonder how far they are willing to take the triangle in order to keep the readers engaged.

Cheers to everyone

joined Mar 5, 2017

Ah, I see. But usually a king love his first rank concubine more than his queen, right.

Well, i've watched some history korean dramas and it's kinda like that way. Ahh! Personally, i really don't like the situation. I wonder if the author is keeping the love triangle on or just to make us ecstatic again. Why did i have to be on the losing side? Lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Honestly it would be no surprising at all if Seju gets along with Sungji, if that meant she would get to be close to Sumin and not completely lose her.
It is an ending I wouldn't like much, but it is better than Seju dying alone and miserable. Although not really believe it will actually be a threesome ending. More like everyone accepts everyone and no hard feelings left between them imo

I wonder if the author is keeping the love triangle on or just to make us ecstatic again.

That's exactly why they keep it, since as we can see from the past chapters, there is no plot between the main couple besides sex scenes.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 10:46AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Honestly it would be no surprising at all if Seju gets along with Sungji, if that meant she would get to be close to Sumin and not completely lose her.

It is an ending I wouldn't like much, but it is better than Seju dying alone and miserable. Although not really believe it will actually be a threesome ending. More like everyone accepts everyone and no hard feelings left between them imo

I wouldn't like that ending for her though. I'd rather have her move on from Sumin and be happy. But basing from Seju's actions before, it is likely she will do that. Seju settling to be just friends with Sumin. It's highly possible. I can't imagine how hard it must be.
Look at that smile at the end. Bitter sweet!

I wonder if the author is keeping the love triangle on or just to make us ecstatic again.

That's exactly why they keep it, since as we can see from the past chapters, there is no plot between the main couple besides sex scenes.

So Seju's character is being used again and again and again. I've had enough of her sufferings.

(why wasn't Sumin the one who found her in that state?) i was really looking forward to that. Lol

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 11:03AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Haha, a bit anti-climatic, this chap, hahaha, like I said, they could not afford Seju being hospitalized for chaps =))))), her injure is not so servere and not so action-like :))))). Anyway, they need Seju for their drama =))))). See, with one move from Seju from turning to live in the house, they're making all the shippers go wild with their love already and oh yeah, the main couple becomes relevant again =)))))
Andddd like someone has said, 3 of them has finally face-to-faced a lotttttttt for the remain chaps. Funnnn timeeeee!!!!
Count me in, I'm on the queen's side, I know that she'll eventually lose the fight but I will forever be her loyal soldier =)))))), but isn't that why I want to support her even more? Because she would lose no matter what =)))))
As an angel like Sungji is, next chap, she'll probably go "it's ok as long as you love me, take care of her till she's safe" =)))))))))), but why do I want Sungji to react badly and see more drama? Oh, how our poor Sumin is going to dooooo? Seju's life or Sungji's rage. Please not let Sungji be an angel againnnnn, it's boringggggg

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well I'm just happy to see Seju so much in a chapter again. The plot is irrelevant now.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Anyway, jokes aside, I'm quite disappointed with this chapter for a few reasons
- Seju is too nonchalant, she's back to be the apathetic girl who hide her own feelings again, she smiles, she talks but she's still that damn girl who loves Sumin with all her heart. I effing hate the fact that the author never can let her go from her love for Sumin, with this moving in thing, we can be pretty sure that at the end of story, moving on is not an option for Seju. She's either with Sumin or pathetically alone for the rest of her life and I believe her fate would go for the latter
-Sumin still fails me to see that this girl was the girl who just admitted to love Seju moments ago. She's scared for Seju's life but when talking about caring more for Seju, she asked for a bodyguard @@, and even when at the house, her attitude still makes me want to slap her =)))))), she takes care of Seju not because she cares but because of the house, the sincerity I would like to see has never ever been there in Sumin's actions for Seju. This is one of the reasons why I ask God, ask eveyone why the fuck Seju still loves this girl to death pull her apart

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 11:27AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well I'm just happy to see Seju so much in a chapter again. The plot is irrelevant now.

I'm on my way to go there, this chap has propelled me to do that alot. Since the drama which is going to begin is simply just for the main couple to unveil their feelings and communications, which simply said Seju would be used for the plot...once again :)

joined Dec 9, 2014

I believe Seju is holding too tight on her past with Sumin. And plus, she was never lucky enough to find anyone else who loved her as much as Sungji loves Sumin, to be able to move on. Because since she has no one else, her only choice is to hold even to that little that Sumin gives/gave.

Also lol at assasin creepily flirting with Seju.

joined Mar 28, 2017

Also lol at assasin creepily flirting with Seju.

At least we didn't get any Stockholm syndrome stuff happening haha that's already a plus.

In all seriousness, Sumins ambivalent personality is appalling. I can't understand her actions/feelings. And I can't understand how her confession of still having feelings for Seju changed nothing.

Perhaps it's one of those " I love you but I'm not in love with you" type of cliches but it just seems to be so ambiguous to me.

While I don't think they will all live together; I think Sungji might come over more often or stay away while she figures out whether the Seju thing bothers her or not.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I just want to slap Sumin sooo hard for once!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Anyone here ships Seju x Assassin-ssi? I'll pass.

To reply you must either login or sign up.