Forum › Posts by LurkinArounds

LurkinArounds
joined Mar 28, 2017

Anyone here ships Seju x Assassin-ssi? I'll pass.

I don't but I found interesting how assasin seemed to kinda have the hots for Seju. Or maybe I'm totally imagining it.

You weren't imaging it. Or maybe a few of us were...

Either way; I'm wondering about that "life story" -so the assasin knows more about Sejus life than herself?

LurkinArounds
joined Mar 28, 2017

Also lol at assasin creepily flirting with Seju.

At least we didn't get any Stockholm syndrome stuff happening haha that's already a plus.

In all seriousness, Sumins ambivalent personality is appalling. I can't understand her actions/feelings. And I can't understand how her confession of still having feelings for Seju changed nothing.

Perhaps it's one of those " I love you but I'm not in love with you" type of cliches but it just seems to be so ambiguous to me.

While I don't think they will all live together; I think Sungji might come over more often or stay away while she figures out whether the Seju thing bothers her or not.

LurkinArounds
joined Mar 28, 2017

LurkinArounds, how likeable your very first comment.

Thank you sir/ma'am.

I've been lurking for the longest as enjoy the discussion of this manhwa but I've been quite shy as to participate. Mostly because sometimes there is such anymosity based on the side you pick.

However, all this as I predicted in my mind. The girl was indeed an assassin and this would force a triangle again. I do think this is just to keep the masses interested in the story as we know there is a OTP already, just fan service at this point.

Wonder how far they are willing to take the triangle in order to keep the readers engaged.

Cheers to everyone

LurkinArounds
joined Mar 28, 2017

The situation really did cause the three of them to live together as you said, kami. Whatever, please, Seju, don't ever get along with Sungji. I love to see more about Queen Vs. First Rank Concubine lol

This part made me smile "queen vs first rank concubine" haha so crass

All on board of the threesome end game train! Chooooo chooooooo!

In all seriousness, how the hell will this work? The couple can't possible show PDA while she's there.