Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I could not read all of the comments, but I have these ideas on the top of my head:
1- Seju knows that Sumin herself is not safe at this point ( she did not tell Sumin though or ask her to live somewhere else for a while .. I assume the assassin also knows where Sumin lives )
2- Still, the bodyguard are not an option (why!)
3- her brothers do not want her dead (why!)
4- finally we will see a communication between the three where Sumin is not asleep or deaf !
I really do not get why Sumin still wants the house so bad
any ways.. I believe Seju was able to resist the Assassin a bit.. she just stood there !
all in all, a lot had happened in this chapter, still I do not see a three some .

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 12:43PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Anyone here ships Seju x Assassin-ssi? I'll pass.

I don't but I found interesting how assasin seemed to kinda have the hots for Seju. Or maybe I'm totally imagining it.

joined Mar 28, 2017

I don't but I found interesting how assasin seemed to kinda have the hots for Seju. Or maybe I'm totally imagining it.

You weren't imaging it. Or maybe a few of us were...

Either way; I'm wondering about that "life story" -so the assasin knows more about Sejus life than herself?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

She probably means Sumin I guess. But who knows, maybe she means something about her brothers too?

joined Feb 4, 2017

No you are not.. the assassin is super gay.. and intrested in Seju..
Anyways .. it is hard to build anything between the two.
Seju is attractive anyways..
The thing is, the assasin-ssi started following Seju even before ch71..
The reason why her brothers are ganging against her is not the way she talked to them in ch71

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 2:03PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I like that we get to see more seju in this chapter..lol
My guts feeling said that it might be a setup from the mole guy.... and the girly assassin was paid by him, that's why it isn't a killing order. You know, to fulfill his promise about bringing accompaniment for seju.

Possible, but highly unlikely, he looked geniouly shocked.. and the assasin insed plural (brothers) so I guess it wasnt him.

The thing is in real life, moving with sumin won't be any good....you know..... she is weak and little... what can she do against specialized killer?

Also, I am still hanging to the idea that Sungji and Sumin are still in the crisis phase and not totally okay.. Seju being in there can make it only worse for them.. and the way I see it, threesome is just tooooooo much of a lame ending.

It will be entertaining to see 3 of them living together

FINALLY.. though I have no expectation what will happen at all

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 2:46PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Did the assassin read wdtfs or something, she said she knew Seju's story? lol.

Yeah, the assassin does seem to be super gay. However, since Seju is hot enough to turn any straight girl into super gays imo, we don't necessarily need that assassin. lol

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 2:54PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Did the assassin read wdtfs or something, she said she knew Seju's story? lol.

Yeah, the assassin does seem to be super gay. However, since Seju is hot enough to turn any straight girl into super gays imo, we don't necessarily need that assassin. lol

Seju is turning me into a super gay! Hehehe lol

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 3:08PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

OMG!! I'm loving this new development. finally, the three main characters under one roof. it will be hard for the author to resolve the issues between the main characters, if they can't get them together with the remaining chapters. so thumbs up to Team Gaji lol can't wait for the next chapters. it will be super awkward between them. I bet Sungji will move in with them. oh the drama and hilarity that will ensue on the next chapters. I'm so f*cking excited!!

imo, Sumin does care for Seju's safety. I think she doesn't want Seju to get the wrong idea on why she agreed to temporarily let her live "in her house" lol and at the same time, she can also get what she wants from her. after all, Sumin is the tsundere type.

and that assassin lady is hella gay. she's like getting wet while trying to marked Seju with the garrote wire. who wouldn't? Seju is f*cking hot!!

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 4:01PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

the thing is, the sex will slow down a bit between Sungji and Sumin.. for real now, Sungji will understand the nature of the relationship between the two.. we might see some changes in how she deals with the cheating matter
as for Seju, I get that she agreed to stay with Sumin bcz Sumin is also endangered.. will we see the assassin and Sumin interact?
another thing, just how much does the assassin know about Seju to a point she knew about Sumin being her weakness..
while Sumin does not know that the assassin knows about her, she asked Saehyen: are only your lives the ones that matters ?

what does she mean by that.. does she mean her feelings for example ?

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 5:56PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

the thing is, the sex will slow down a bit between Sungji and Sumin.. for real now, Sungji will understand the nature of the relationship between the two.. we might see some changes in how she deals with the cheating matter
as for Seju, I get that she agreed to stay with Sumin bcz Sumin is also endangered.. will we see the assassin and Sumin interact?
another thing, just how much does the assassin know about Seju to a point she knew about Sumin being her weakness..
while Sumin does not know that the assassin knows about her, she asked Saehyen: are only your lives the ones that matters ?

what does she mean by that.. does she mean her feelings for example ?

To answer all of your questions:
- Her brothers wont kill Seju, this is sth that has been said before, if they killed Seju before their father died, the inheritance they want will not be theirs, since the father will know what happen. Seju is smart, she knows that, that's why she said "you cant do anything to me", but yeah, her weakness now is who we all know is :))))))
- "Are only your lives the one that matter", that's she asked the family, she has known them through Seju for years, she knows that Seju's life has never mattered, her mother died but never get invested properly cause her father's afraid. All in all, sumin's words are to say, only their lifes that matter, Seju's life and everything is not? That includes hers
- Also, basically, with the threat the assassin has made, only if Seju decided to not be threatented and kept provoking her brothers, the assassin would appear again and both Seju and Sumin might be endanger, but wont be dead so no worries =)))), that assassin doesn't kill girls =))))). So we have to wait for Seju's next actions about the inheritance to know Sumin or Seju are in danger or not. Seju might know that she's temporarily not in danger at all but still agree to move in, she has intentions to provoke the main couple and I don't like that intention one bit
- how could they have sex when there is another person in the house? =))))))), Seju is a big third wheel from now on =)))))))

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 8:21PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, and unlike many people, I don't like this new twist even just a little bit, this is the move where Seju will be back to the triangle and forever stuck there, I want her to move on and this is totally move back, back to Sumin's circle, back to whatever mess we thought that it's already enough. Why do we have to have Seju in between those two for them to solve their couple problems? It's COUPLE, problems between two people not three, so why do SuminxSungji not solve their problems on their own but have to wait till Seju interfering...again?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Oh, and unlike many people, I don't like this new twist even just a little bit, this is the move where Seju will be back to the triangle and forever stuck there, I want her to move on and this is totally move back, back to Sumin's circle, back to whatever mess we thought that it's already enough. Why do we have to have Seju in between those two for them to solve their couple problems? It's COUPLE, problems between two people not three, so why do SuminxSungji not solve their problems on their own but have to wait till Seju interfering...again?

I wouldn't say so. This actually gives all of them the opportunity to TALK, explain and start over. I'm giving the author a chance here.

joined Aug 29, 2015

it's not like Team Gaji can solely focus the remaining chapters to Seju and like I've said before. the readers who like Seju are the minority and the majority of WDTFS supporters are fans of the main couple. imo, this is a great way to solve the issues of the three main character without alienating any fanbase and I don't think it will be a good idea for Team Gaji to separate Seju's story to the main couple. especially now that there are only few chapters remaining. besides, it's going to be weird that we're gonna see Sumin and Sungji have mushy scenes while Seju is dealing with her own drama-thriller story in the remaining chapters lol the three main characters story are intertwine with each other. it started that way so it should reach it's conclusion between them and not separately.

and SuminxSungji doesn't have any problem at all. so if Seju won't get involved with them. then there won't be no plot to continue the story. Sungji's family is cool with her dating her ladyboss and if Team Gaji focuses the story on the main couple dealing with the social stigma of lgbt people. we might see less of Seju so I'm totally digging this new development on the story. after all WDFTS is a love triangle manhwa and it's finally shaping up to be like it with this new twist.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 10:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

About Sumin question, no I do not think she means whether Seju's life matter's to him.. she already knows it does to at least the president and moleguy.
From chapter 58 she asks him the same question.. I think she means herself and emotions

joined Aug 29, 2015

imo, Sumin said that because she didn't believe that the reason why they don't want to report it to police is because of their father's health. she thinks it's just an excuse. it will be a big scandal if ever the news come out to the public and it will probably lead to an investigation. tbh I like that Sumin got angry about it. Seju's brother didn't even want to bring her to a hospital lol

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 10:33PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Do you guys happen to know why rich people don't give their children their inheritance when they're still alive? Instead of telling Seju to go abroad to avoid being hurt by her bothers, why didn't he just distribute the inheritance to his children already; gives them something or nothing at all.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Good question,
The father seems to be scared even back in the day when he was not sick as moleguy said in ch58.
I think it has to do with the reputation that are very important in such a society.
I noticed that this chapter Gaji drowings surpassed her normal level.. just beautiful.. all three girls looked even more stunning ..
The moment when the assasin was strangling seju and she was gasping for air (looked a bit sexy - i am a pervert I know !)
Sungji at the end also .. stunning

joined Feb 4, 2016

Lololol wth the three of them are under one roof now lol. It's a bit disturbing to see that out of everyone, Seju seemed so unfazed on the threat, as if her life is so invaluable... But the more disturbing is the brothers, who "bully" her to face death but won't kill her yet. They know she needs to be alive before the inheritance is distributed to not make father upset, so they can see the face value first and what's there for them. Which is even more awful.

Do you guys happen to know why rich people don't give their children their inheritance when they're still alive? Instead of telling Seju to go abroad to avoid being hurt by her bothers, why didn't he just distribute the inheritance to his children already; gives them something or nothing at all.

Simply because they're too rich, and by that, more things are at stake. And Seju family is not just the average rich people, but a freaking chaebol (Samsung, Hyundai, Lotte, etc). Imagine multiple companies and shareholders are involved, at the very least they would require lawyers, bunch of consultants (tax, accounting, etc.), just to make sure things are passed down smoothly. Combine that with the Korea culture that is a patriarchy like most Asian countries, you won't see Lee of Samsung or Kim from N. Korea passing down the ownership to anyone except the direct families.

Edit: so I think Seju father wants each of his kids get their share, but the issue is always the portion, hence the continued discussions right before he passed away.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 12:34PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

I noticed that this chapter Gaji drowings surpassed her normal level.. just beautiful.. all three girls looked even more stunning ..
The moment when the assasin was strangling seju and she was gasping for air (looked a bit sexy - i am a pervert I know !)
Sungji at the end also .. stunning

I really like Seju's hair with that black shirt in the end. She looks really beautiful.

joined Mar 29, 2017

"You need to select a ‘Point Redemption Coin Bundle’ which are separate from regular Coin Bundles."
Anyone can show me how to move point into coins? I do not know how to find Point Redemption lezhin Coin Bundle page in place.

joined Feb 13, 2017

I have just had the thought it's might the way how Saehyun send someone Seju need, that one is Sumin.

last edited at Mar 31, 2017 10:50AM

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

Guys, maybe you'll think it's a weird post.. but anyway..
WDTFS ends in June. I'm so not ready to be over with it yet.. So I would like to become friends with some artist, a person who can draw, who maybe wants to continue drawing WDTFS fanart after it ends! I am a Sumin x Seongji shipper, so I would like to see fanarts with them two mostly (maybe more kissing scenes, some domestic bliss scenes lol). I am ready to pay some money (some nominal fee) for the drawings if necessary, if I can choose what I want to see in a drawing. I would gladly draw it all myself, but I just cannot, absolutely no artistic talent :/

joined Mar 5, 2017

it's not like Team Gaji can solely focus the remaining chapters to Seju and like I've said before. the readers who like Seju are the minority and the majority of WDTFS supporters are fans of the main couple.

I still want to believe that there is an interesting ending for this aside from the obvious predictable one. Since majority of the fans if not everybody already assumes main couple is end game, wouldn't it be nice if the author will give us the biggest shocker of all? (i am a little bit of a sadist :) if he will take a big risk, that is! (But still with all the books on sale, it is unlikely. He will definitely not disappoint the fans)

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 6:40AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Lately, I've been doubting that Sumin and Sungji will be the so called "Endgame" just like that,
It is unrealistic and illogical.
Many signs are illustrated to show that the couple are not really okay.. I also think about the motive that team Gaji find to tell us how Sumin and Seju first fell in love.. (it could be a mean to rejustify them)
Not playing any favorite, it is just easier for me to see Sungji letting go.. the last few banners give me these signs.. the one they all wear black, also the one shown in the twitter account of team Gaji (u see Sungji walking alone while the other two holding each other).. in the end, the cheating matter only happened 3 weeks ago (Manhwa time).. so it is really early to establish them as a strong couple given the behaviour of both girls

To reply you must either login or sign up.