Forum › New Game discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

1) I'm a game developer and now I understand what a lot of doctors felt like watching stuff like E.R. or Scrubs.

I get the feeling an anime that focused on the programming aspect of video games would be boring as hell.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Isn't there a page missing where Nene says 'and when we're out of school, and you're a game designer, I'll come to you and we'll make sweet, sweet love all day," ?
Or did I imagine it.
I suppose if so the page where Aoba says "i'll even share my work harem with you!" is also not there? dang.

joined May 23, 2015

Isn't there a page missing where Nene says 'and when we're out of school, and you're a game designer, I'll come to you and we'll make sweet, sweet love all day," ?
Or did I imagine it.
I suppose if so the page where Aoba says "i'll even share my work harem with you!" is also not there? dang.

That's a later chapter.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You know part of the reason I thought this series stood out in the CGDCT category is that it WASN'T set in a school, now you bring me a spinoff.......set in a school.
Goddammit.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I used to follow this series, but eventually stopped because

1) I'm a game developer and now I understand what a lot of doctors felt like watching stuff like E.R. or Scrubs.

2) It's gained a lot of popularity very quickly and part of me is a giant hipster.

Oh yeah, you were totally into developing games before it was cool (glances at all of the indie developers over the last handful of years) >_>

joined May 23, 2015

The series was always gigantically popular.

I mean, its initial claim to fame was ganbaruzoi becoming a meme used all over the internet. By volume 2 it was so well-known there were billboards in Akihabara advertising its release.

The ganbaruzoi meme was apparently so prevalent it even spread to 4chan.

And then Crunchyroll had to translate it to... that.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Japanese memes... serious business

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

2) It's gained a lot of popularity very quickly and part of me is a giant hipster.

Fun fact. A survey of doctors had them name Scrubs as the most realistic medical drama on TV. No joke.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Fun fact. A survey of doctors had them name Scrubs as the most realistic medical drama on TV. No joke.

Interesting thing I learned from a doctor I used to know. Most doctors never watch medical shows. The more realistic, the less they watch. Primarily because it's like still being at work, and they honestly get enough of that given the load most of them are under.

The reverse is often true of police officers, oddly enough.

joined May 23, 2015

People that work in anime, meanwhile, tend to not enjoy shows about making anime, because personal experience with all the downfalls involved makes it really stressful for them.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Or did I imagine it.

That's a later chapter.

Oh thanks! yay! I knew Nene wouldn't let us down!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Clearly, Nene wished to get in Umiko's pants

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

oh so she did appear in the main serie :) and quite fast.
lets go hotarun, show them that kissing arround is something you just do ! :D

joined May 20, 2013

And Polyamory doujins in 3...2...

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm not sure she wished for that, but if she ever ends up at that place again that is the likely outcome. Erm, reversed.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm not sure she wished for that, but if she ever ends up at that place again that is the likely outcome. Erm, reversed.

Umiko's pants get inside Nene.

joined May 23, 2015

The latest chapter had Nene being one of two new hires (Nene being part time). Umiko, being a smart cookie, has Aoba sit in on the interview to see if Nene can keep her cool and stay serious.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The latest chapter had Nene being one of two new hires (Nene being part time). Umiko, being a smart cookie, has Aoba sit in on the interview to see if Nene can keep her cool and stay serious.

I skimmed through volume 4 when I got it and got giddy with excitement over the events. Nene freaking owns.

Nene rules now and forever.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I don't even know why I still read this when all it does is frustrate me with its constant baiting.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Could you please mention beforehand when a spoiler tag is about the raws ? Thought it was either some joke or about the new chapter for some reason and got spoiled, thank you very much... -.-

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Observer: Nene, if your goal is a threesome, it'll be easier if you tell BOTH girls.
Nene: If I did that, Aochhi wouldn't drink sake with us in Hotarun's room.
Observer: Darn, Nene's right again!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nene rules now and forever.

That'd be a good title if they had a real spin-off.

BTW I do think Nene's a bit TOO screechy in the anime.

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 8:05PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maybe a bit, but I think it's so she seems like a child. I still think she's amazing and I love her interactions with Aoba.

joined May 23, 2015

Seems kind of absurd to have to spoiler tag your spoiler tags.

joined May 20, 2013

there should be a different colored joke spoiler tag

To reply you must either login or sign up.