Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-gameplay-and-characters-detailed

About

A game where girls’ bodies become the weapons. From Exploding Breasts producer Kenichiro Takaki comes a new “Exploding Breasts Hyper Battle” game. The story is set on Bhikkhuni, one of five artificial islands. Gameplay revolves around the girls who can weaponize their bodies and the girls who wield them, making for an intense, exhilarating action battle game.

Visceral Action and Sexy Production Values Abound

Gameplay proceeds over the course of two phases: adventure parts and action parts. Action parts are conducted within fully polygonal gameplay fields, with players tasked to defeat enemies as they work to achieve the objectives at hand. During combat, the girls work in pairs and by raising their Synchronization, various events can trigger during battle like Multi-Step Weaponization, altered combos, conversations, and more. Pulling off super strong special moves can also potentially tear apart the clothes of friend and foe alike.

Hot and Heavy Girl Transformations

Much care has been put into the gameplay sequences where both girls combine forces during weaponization sequences, which are known as Drives. When a Drive is activated, a sexy cut-in will pop up on screen. There is still a lot more to reveal about the particulars of the game’s sexy hyper battles, especially with respect to the Boob Ranking system, all of which will be shown off in due time.

Characters

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

Ranka Kagurazaka (voiced by Kanae Ito)

“Roooger that! Absolute victory! I’ll win no matter what! Even if I lose, I’ll win!”

Birthday: August 19
Blood Type: AB
Height: 161
Cup Size: G
Three Sizes: B89-W53-H81
The younger of the Kagurazaka sisters. Determined and whimsy, she’s a hot-blooded girl who stands out thanks to her boyish behavior. She fights with her fists and goes head-first into battle. Both her and her sister are very sensitive when it comes to their bodies being touched.

Rinka Kagurazaka (voiced by Aya Suzaki)

“I think I might be getting excited.”

Birthday: August 1
Blood Type: BO
Height: 158
Cup Size: H
Three Sizes: B93-W57-H84
The oldest of the Kaguzarazaka sisters. Though she’s one to be constantly smiling and has a gentle disposition at heart, her sheer rampaging prowess born from her pure heart strikes fear even in the heart of her younger sister Ranka. She fights with a Japanese sword and leaves a very nice scent in her tracks as she moves.

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

Momo Kuzuryu (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)

“I’ll defeat you, I’ll defeat all of you.”

Birthday: November 9
Blood Type: AB
Height: 155
Three Sizes: B86-W54-H83
A reserved girl with a low voice. She lost her memory and is fighting in hopes of finding out who she is. She repeatedly questions herself, and wields a spear in battle. Starved for knowledge, when she comes across a word that piques her interest, she’ll ask questions for hours on end until things finally make sense for her. She has a cat like figure, and is very cute.

Mana Inagawa (voiced by Yumi Hara)

“Don’t worry about it. I know you did your best out there.”

Birthay: February 28
Blood Type: AA
Height: 167
<Three Sizes: B92-W56-H85
A calm, loving girl, Mana serves as the group’s mediator. She can transform her hair into arrows one strand at a time, making her an especially dangerous opponent to face off against knowing her hair can slip through any crack in the enemy’s defenses. Her greatest weapon, however, may be her ability to make people around her crack a smile no matter whether she’s complimenting them or telling them off.

Very interesting.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Both her and her sister are very sensitive when it comes to their bodies being touched.
Boob Ranking system

I don't think my body is ready for the quantity of fanservise this wil have... I just hope it's real yuri not cheap yuri fanservice to attract attention, the little yuri maiden in my heart will not be able to endure it...

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:09PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And you haven't seen anything

Takaki talks about how they've designed the chars down to the detail of the girls' nipples/areola colour/shape. He isn't able to show them on TV, but he wants to explore a new way of doing it because just obscuring them is dull.

He likes girls' nipples rubbing and pressing on each other a lot, so he is really enthusiastic to work on this project.

One time when he was talking to his scenario writer, it clicked with him that the setting of girls turning into weapons when they are aroused (by other girls) is fantastic because it gives the girls a reason to do it and adds drama.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One time when he was talking to his scenario writer, it clicked with him that the setting of girls turning into weapons when they are aroused (by other girls) is fantastic because it gives the girls a reason to do it and adds drama.

Aroused by other girls?? and it adds drama? THERE IS HOPE FOR REAL YURI!!!!

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually that sounds more like an excuse for loads of fanservice given the motivation is showing as much tit as possible, but who knows.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:29PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Actually that sounds more like an excuse for loads of fanservice given the motivation is showing as much tit as possible, but who knows.

Godammit Nezchan let me dream...

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:32PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Knowing the guy, is a mix of both.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Knowing the guy, is a mix of both.

I'm don't really care if the fanservice is in absurd quantity, as long it have real yuri, not subtext like Senran Kagura.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:35PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Again, there is actual yuri on SK (if on small quantities) and with those statements and how some events play on the more recent games. I wouldn't be surprise if that subtext is slowly developing into text on upcoming games.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:38PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Again, there is actual yuri on SK (if on small quantities) and with those statements and how some events play on the more recent games. I wouldn't be surprise if that subtext is slowly developing into text on upcoming games.

Oh right, I forgot that it does have a little yuri, sorry about that, man I'm sure hope it becomes text.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:44PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the parenthesis there kinda puts me on edge, does it mean that any girl can just rub/kiss/fondle another and they transform? I mean, a lot can be done with this that would not fit my taste (random girls, shallow yuri fanservice, etc).

I haven't seen Senran Kagura, was there any... "rapey" moments? Cuz I get the feeling that there will be some here due to what I pointed out.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

the parenthesis there kinda puts me on edge, does it mean that any girl can just rub/kiss/fondle another and they transform? I mean, a lot can be done with this that would not fit my taste (random girls, shallow yuri fanservice, etc).

It will definitely have some shallow yuri fanservice, but if it have real yuri than it's alright.

I haven't seen Senran Kagura, was there any... "rapey" moments? Cuz I get the feeling that there will be some here due to what I pointed out.

I don't remember finding anything rapey when I searched about Senran Kagura.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One of the most popular characters on Senran Kagura is Haruka, a puppeter with a pretty blatant dom streak and she has some moments on the anime that can be seen as rapey but on the games she's quite subdued most of the time and when not, is played by laughs and always backfires on her.

As for the statement you mention, I think they were talking just about the connection being between girls with no other deep meaning.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 2:42PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ok, just kind of on edge about this one. But still eagerly awaiting it... Last time I felt excited about soon-to-come anime was Sakura Trick. Kinda cool to have a few on my list now.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Hey, I've come across an interview with the creators. Don't know if it is the same version as Dark_Tzitzimine posted higher up above, but here it is. I don't have a good grasp of the language, but from people who do, it seems that while yes, the creators do have fanservice and boobage in mind, the interesting part is that, they sort of like the idea of the premise to be written in a yuri direction.

Time will tell once the anime is out, but if it stays this way, we shall be getting something, likely!

http://i.imgur.com/SBrSlau.jpg

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Hey, I've come across an interview with the creators. Don't know if it is the same version as Dark_Tzitzimine posted higher up above, but here it is. I don't have a good grasp of the language, but from people who do, it seems that while yes, the creators do have fanservice and boobage in mind, the interesting part is that, they sort of like the idea of the premise to be written in a yuri direction.

Time will tell once the anime is out, but if it stays this way, we shall be getting something, likely!

http://i.imgur.com/SBrSlau.jpg

Somehow I'm kind of doubting they will not make it yuri, what worries me is how much importance the social game will have and where we will play it, aren't social games always online and played through the browser? And become impossible to find when they end...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I thought it would be an smartphone app.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I thought it would be an smartphone app.

Even so aren't social games made to play online? So when their server die don't it become impossible to play? And that if we have it in english, that will probably only have dub if it really is for smartphone, no japanese voice like the Neptunia app...

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 6:22PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Curse you Nyantype!!! I'm trying to avoid the anime http://i.imgur.com/AKR8LK9.jpg you're not making it this easy!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Curse you Nyantype!!! I'm trying to avoid the anime http://i.imgur.com/AKR8LK9.jpg you're not making it this easy!

With each new image I doubt even less it will not be yuri...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice. Is that official art?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nice. Is that official art?

yup!! from Nyan type...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

If the red headed girl were better proportioned (her head looks too big for her body) they would be my favorite couple. As it stands now, the one starring on the social game are my favorite.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

If the red headed girl were better proportioned (her head looks too big for her body) they would be my favorite couple. As it stands now, the one starring on the social game are my favorite.

This couple?, I like em the most as well.

Also, anime's full anime is Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
Social game's Varkyrie Drive Siren
Console game's Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/03/31/official-website-for-valkyrie-drive-mermaid-tv-anime-launches

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice official art.

Now I want one with the sisters!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.