Forum › Posts by Penafore

Penafore
Their Story discussion 15 Jun 02:27
joined Feb 19, 2016

So uh, I made a MMV (Hope it'll brighten up your week abit)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 2:27AM

joined Feb 19, 2016

Dearest Ssamba,

A big thank-you from my heart for everything you have done, Fluttering Feelings have always been there to brighten up my day, from the story to the community to the (not-so)patiently waiting for the next chapter. The whole experience is so precious and it all started because of you. Thank you for making such a fun moving story, for showing your amazing talents, for making the stunning SeolA, for making the clueless NoRae, for making all the amazing characters, Thank you.

Infinite love from Indonesia,
Penelope

joined Feb 19, 2016

Nooooooooo :[

joined Feb 19, 2016

\o/ Chapter 69 here we goooooooooo!

Penafore
joined Feb 19, 2016

Shelter Said :
Just curious guys, whats the girl to guy ratio here for people reading this webtoon? Are there any guys? straight girls? Always curious about these things haha. I for one am female.. and straight but I just love this webtoon for some reason and I wonder if this is normal.. >__< it doesnt help that all the characters are so nicely drawn either! xP i understand there would be more female fans for something like fluttering feelings but this has tons of sexual content and such so idk O:

I don't actually know, but I reckon Queer Girls are the majority, I am actually kinda curious too!

Also I'd totally be up for psycho sungji smirk

joined Feb 19, 2016

Win168 posted :
Years ago, i fall in love with my roommate. Even though she obviously make a move on me, like always insist to sleep together on my bunker bed, kiss my face everyday, show jealousy toward my friends and being super clingy, I still couldnt bring myself to believe that she liked me back.

I keep think maybe that just the way she treat her close friend. After all, i know she have many ex-bf and guys can never leave her alone. More over i am an Asian. In my country -Indonesia- this feeling is a sin, even now in 2016 its considered as an infectious disease. I dont know how western people deal with homosexual feeling, but in Asia -till nowdays- its not something easy to accept.

Oh hey another Indo! First of all welcome to the thread and Dynasty Scans!

Secondly, yea it sucks here, have you watched the Indonesia Lawyers Club "LGBT Marak"? They agreed on not discriminating but not accepting it as well like ???.

Sorry to hear your situation, sounds not so fun

(Sorry for the of-topic post)

Penafore
joined Feb 19, 2016

sia ue

A serious threesome relationship, I wonder if it really does exist. (-’_’-) ???

Polyamorous People do exist! ^^

joined Feb 19, 2016

I wonder if they considerd making FF a tv drama ! Like omg like coffie prince it will be something really different in kdrama world
I wonder which actors will suit norea and seola best
I think fx krystal will be a great seola or maybe snsd yoona with black hair cuz i think they kind look alike
But norea can be alittle hard maybe iu ?! Kkkkk
Or maybe short hair park shin hye ahh i really dont know !?

Isn't IU a bit too beautiful. If they cast IU as No-rae, then it's hard to believe that No-rae's not a well known popular girl.
Anyway, I don't think they will consider making FF into a drama. I think their culture is strict, gays are not that welcome there. Are there any Korean yuri dramas?

I feel like Ji hyo might be a good no-rae, and I got someone on the tip of my tongue that would also be a good no-rae but can't remember

As far as Korean yuri drama goes, there aren't any that i know of but! there is a Korean web series on youtube called Lily Fever, that's a fun watch imo

There's also Seonam Girls High School Detectives, it has a side yuri couple (I think), It is the first k-show to have a yuri kiss shown on National TV

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 12:22PM

joined Feb 19, 2016

Spoilers please.

They killed off the lesbian. Pretty much in the exact same way Tara was killed on Buffy.

I'm Fine, just great, ha.. haaaaaaaa

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 9:24AM

joined Feb 19, 2016

Waiting for translation, but hot damn that hand holding, glad to hear ssamba is well again though!

Also comments according to google :

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 10:18AM

joined Feb 19, 2016

There's also this https://youtu.be/kaa18Wyo9Ew (Love Erii)
I'll definitely make another FF MV when I get better :)

joined Feb 19, 2016

xphrnzrjh

Y'all should hear this cover of "More than Words"- https://youtu.be/7EfWYy7KRcU

It's the only version I've been listening to the past couple of days lol.

I've been picturing an FF MV using this cover in the background, starting with No-rae singing then flashbacks of their moments together, all those glances and awesome physical contacts between them, then ending with No-rae singing again then Seol-a reached out her hands. Then it ends there lol.
But too bad I don't have time 'cuz my real life is a bitch right now, or else I'll do the video myself lol
Maybe some great video editors here could do us a favor ;)

so uhm, https://youtu.be/XbV1udlHMA4 (uploading might take 20~ minutes from when I post this post)

Rushed it abit and its my first time making an MMV, so it aint all great but <3

last edited at Feb 22, 2016 2:56PM