Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I COULD DIE TODAY

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

OMG!! I didn't get anything but...Norae's blushing!!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

THANK YOU LORD SSAMBA. IT'S FINALIZED. THAT HAND HOLDING.
SEOL-A, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. YOU'VE NEVER FAILED TO AMAZE

joined Jan 17, 2016

Seriously !!? I think they held hands some many times ssamba damn ...how long will she drag this :/

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

OK, I'm off to fluttering paradise!!! See you all later today!!! hahahahaha...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

ieeheh posted:

THANK YOU LORD SSAMBA. IT'S FINALIZED. THAT HAND HOLDING.
SEOL-A, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. YOU'VE NEVER FAILED TO AMAZE

Ieeheh... (no words)

Today is a good day. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:19AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Hand holding..Com' on Ssamba don't play it cool again

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Depressed No-rae was so cute this chapter though. After the evening, she totally knew but probably got so ripped because she missed the chance, or because she had no balls to do anything.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I have so many questions:

Who was the really, really tall chica chatting with Seol-a?!

(Why did my password manager pick the third-to-last frame to switch my window away for a two-factor authentication prompt?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻)

As soon as we saw Bro go over to No-rae and then the switch to them walking (and talking) on the beach, we knew there was hope. He totally gets the FF fan savior badge this week. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seol-A we already know how lewd you are, I mean holding No-rae's hand everytime you can...but Ssamba, please just drop the bomb already!
Something must happen before they leave No-rae's home town, I want to believe that ><

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

ieeheh posted:

Depressed No-rae was so cute this chapter though. After the evening, she totally knew but probably got so ripped because she missed the chance, or because she had no balls to do anything.

It was that. (--- __ ---- )

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:18AM

joined Jan 17, 2016

Shit ...its like we'r back to square one I thought everything was going to blow up at the last chapter but nothing ...its nothing again

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Something about Norae not graduating on time...
Norae and Seola don't say much to each other at the end, but the hand-holding is still sweet.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Norae's older sister.

Edit: Wait, am I wrong? Ugh, I can't tell anyone apart.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:22AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wasn't it Hee-jin?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think that now would be the best time for the relationship to develop more. Unless we start seeing from No-Rae's pov that she gets scared or somehing, I don't think they should go back to normal when they return in Uni

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Wasn't it Hee-jin?

I thought that might be the case, but I didn't remember her being so tall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Layla posted:

Shit ...its like we'r back to square one I thought everything was going to blow up at the last chapter but nothing ...its nothing again

I'd hold off the judgement until the translation's out though

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I hope Nya-Chan comes soon and say something sadistic again lol
apparently Ssamba and KyoAni have the same policy about romantic depictions haha

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Norae and Seola don't say much to each other at the end, but the hand-holding is still sweet.

Norae's older sister.

Okay. So I was kinda upset after you spoiled my previous guess with reality (that No-rae was just acting childishly depressed over her delayed graduation), but this makes way more sense for me, ha-ha. She's drawn differently. Hee-jin's hair is drawn black and plain, and, yeah, the height thing.

So looking forward to @halmoni making my day over again. (^__^ )

joined Dec 9, 2014

Wasn't it Hee-jin?

I thought that might be the case, but I didn't remember her being so tall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's her (most probably) xD Same person who was in their car last chapter.

joined Jan 17, 2016

Btw what with norea ?!

joined Dec 9, 2014

Norae's older sister.

Okay. So I was kinda upset after you spoiled my previous guess with reality (that No-rae was just acting childishly depressed over her delayed graduation), but this makes way more sense for me, ha-ha. She's drawn differently. Hee-jin's hair is drawn black and plain, and, yeah, the height thing.

So looking forward to @halmoni making my day over again. (^__^ )

Guys...!! No-Rae's sister has brown hair like No-Rae xD

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Given the way No-rae reacted last chap, she's clearly not ready. I think the hand holding move by Seol-a shows resolution without being pushy. She's there for her.

This was a perfect development for me.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07 posted:

Given the way No-rae reacted last chap, she's clearly not ready. I think the hand holding move by Seol-a shows resolution without being pushy. She's there for her.

This was a perfect development for me.

I agree. Me 2.
Can't wait for the translation

To reply you must either login or sign up.