Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rebirth is not just a remake, it's another paralel dimension with changes in the story, it even have characters from Victory in it that comment that they already know Neptune but from another dimension, only the first Neptunia have bad combat, in Mk2 the combat is good, I sugest to play ALL Neptunia in the order they were made, like most NIS games they make refference to the previous game, and all Rebirth have Victory combat system.

About dlc, the original three Neptunia have a lot of unecessary dlc, you need $15 or $16 in each for the important dlcs, Rebirth don't have even 10 dlc, so might as well buy all of them, most of them are useful.

If you want to know more about them Rye or anyone else, we can talk here on Dynasty using irc, Neptunia is my obssession, so I know a lot about it...

last edited at May 28, 2015 11:54AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Kyonne: I want to try it one day...I may show up in the news. Although you need a D-weeler to pull of the crazier tricks like accel synchro XD

@Maus+Thiaguinho: I watched some of the Vita version gameplay on youtube that's why I got a little confused, I don't have a ps3 so getting the original ones is a no-no I could watch an LP or something I suppose I looked up some ps3 gameplay and it looks similar to MMX: command mission is that correct?
I know Re birth is not an exact remake already, I research the games I want to buy you know ;d I also know they boosted the gay vibes in the remakes

If you want to know more about them Rye or anyone else, we can talk here on Dynasty using irc, Neptunia is my obssession, so I know a lot about it...

OK, I would use the irc if I remembered it exists...it's even worse for me since I always keep switching tabs.

I also downloaded the Toukiden and Ragnarok Odyssey demos(because I remembered I can do that), Toukiden is gorgeous I like it quite a bit and I did some Shadow the Hedgehog moves in Ragnarok O_o teleport in the air+atk+teleport again+atk etc

Game: Ragnarok Online Pairing: High Priest x Lord Knight Link: pixiv

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

OK, I would use the irc if I remembered it exists...it's even worse for me since I always keep switching tabs.

I'm there almost everyday, just call me if you want to know something about Neptunia, and it's better to watch a LP before playing the Rebirth version.

And I want your avatar, you have a bigger version of it?

last edited at May 28, 2015 11:44PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have the worst luck when it comes to this shit
Gran Turismo 6 has 9 fucking GBs worth of update 'cause, of course, its Gran Turismo, and OF COURSE it had to give an installation error to my face forcing me to not only download all of them again but to also cancel the damn thing at specific intervals chaining me to this sofa
Well, guess it's a good time as any to complete Uprising's challenges i guess

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm there almost everyday, just call me if you want to know something about Neptunia, and it's better to watch a LP before playing the Rebirth version.

I never knew that there even was irc for dynasty scans :o Well Maybe simply because I never used irc before.
Also little question: If you're really such a big Neptune fan does that mean you also levelled your characters in the first to max level!?! Is there even ONE dungeon out there where such a level is required???

joined Oct 17, 2014

And I want your avatar, you have a bigger version of it?

I found it while browsing SBR stuff earlier, so:

http://www.zerochan.net/1880036

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I never knew that there even was irc for dynasty scans :o Well Maybe simply because I never used irc before.
Also little question: If you're really such a big Neptune fan does that mean you also levelled your characters in the first to max level!?! Is there even ONE dungeon out there where such a level is required???

No dungeon that need more than level 99, only the extra dungeon give enough exp to level up after 99, and you gain only one level, so you need to defeat that extra boss 900 times to have level 999, each level past 99 gives only +1 in all stats, get to level 200 and nothing can kill you, not really worth lose time going for max level, I'm on Dynasty irc now, try going there Asa-senpai.

Thanks for the link Xciton.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Gran Turismo 6 has 9 fucking GBs worth of update 'cause, of course, its Gran Turismo, and OF COURSE it had to give an installation error to my face forcing me to not only download all of them again but to also cancel the damn thing at specific intervals chaining me to this sofa

T-that's not a pc right? xD technology sometimes...

Thanks for the link Xciton.

And here's the sauce, only yuri pic on that gallery. Retoree x Cyan OTP I'm doing something right now if I go to the irc I'll just be idle

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And here's the sauce, only yuri pic on that gallery. Retoree x Cyan OTP I'm doing something right now if I go to the irc I'll just be idle

Thanks Rye like I said I'm there almost everyday, don't need to be today o7

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I got MKX now but lent my Xbox Controller and Adapter to a friend and now I gotta play it with an arcade stick until I see him again. I didn't use the fighting stick since I played Street Fighter like a year ago so the button layout is way confusing right now.
Fighting sticks kinda suck when blocking isn't mapped to walking backwards.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Estival Versus is, by all accounts a mediocre game, but I'm inmensaly happy that it finally gave us some real subtext for one of my favorite couples: Daidouji and Rin. The powerhouses and mentors of the franchise

Game: Senran Kagura: Estival Versus Pairing: Daidouji x Rin Link: Game CG

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

MKX has a yuri kiss by the way. It's... well, fitting for the game.

It's MKX so don't click on the link and then come crying about how unappropriate and brutal that was. It's MKX.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It's MKX so don't click on the link and then come crying about how unappropriate and brutal that was. It's MKX.

C-Cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyone else following Frictional Game's new game in development: SOMA ?

Thats some creepy-interesting shit right there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just finished watching a longish trailer (or gameplay footage?) for it just now. Looks like a really interesting concept.

Not much yuri potential though

last edited at May 29, 2015 4:43PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Just finished watching a longish trailer (or gameplay footage?) for it just now. Looks like a really interesting concept.

Not much yuri potential though

Can totally ship female conciseness inside machine x real girl from the first teasers

totally works.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Dark_Tzitzimine: did you import that? why not wait? Edit: stupid question lol.

I mentioned it before...it's something special...

It looks nice

last edited at May 29, 2015 10:21PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

@Dark_Tzitzimine: did you import that? why not wait? Edit: stupid question lol.

Nope, just got the CG from SK threads. Not a big fan of the Versus series.

I did import SK2 though

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

HNNNNNNNG!!!

Never watched the cartoon but i'm totally on board with this!
Also fuck that guy for putting Terran 1 in the background music, now i can't stop grooving

Edit: Wait what the heck? Heart of the Swarm actually remastered the old tracks?
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

last edited at May 30, 2015 2:35AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

HNNNNNNNG!!!

Never watched the cartoon but i'm totally on board with this!
Also fuck that guy for putting Terran 1 in the background music, now i can't stop grooving

Edit: Wait what the heck? Heart of the Swarm actually remastered the old tracks?
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Just staph pls, terran music is so OP .

last edited at May 30, 2015 4:55AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Just staph pls, terran music is so OP .

Sure i'll stop... ...hehe...

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Warcrat 3 Undead > all

I miss RTS Warcraft...

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

anyone play League of Legends (or follow its yuri fanfiction for that matter)?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Warcrat 3 Undead > all

I miss RTS Warcraft...

Pylons > all

This topic has been locked.