Forum › Your Fault discussion

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Awww fuck me, I shouldn't have read this after all them tags.
Though something like this happened to my friend and I. Our relationship was similar to those 2, but since I didn't think we were going out I had other relations with other girls. But she thought it was some type of a platonic relationship, until I had told her of all the other girls.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 1:29AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This was great, I really liked it. All the fluff gets soo boring after awhile and this was something new!

joined Jul 23, 2013

And the lesson is: Act upon your goddamn feelings instead of regretting shit when it's too late, kids

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

this cant be it! we need a sequel to this, i want to see Ayaka confess to Kanako.

joined Aug 1, 2013

this cant be it! we need a sequel to this, i want to see Ayaka confess to Kanako.

There is a sequel. Sorta. It's a two shot. Although it's in the POV of the girl sleeping with sempai.
You probably won't like it if you didn't like this one.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 3:02AM

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

There is a sequel. Sorta. It's a two shot. Although it's in the POV of the girl sleeping with sempai.

thx, can you give the link??
i still want to read this to the end.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

crap, this deserves a follow-up where Ayako and Kanako explore their voyueristic sides and/or threesome possibilities, and I totally want Ayako to get to know the mature side of Kanako!

joined Apr 26, 2014

That was depressing :(

Agree

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I almost stopped midway. Glad I didn't. We can't justify everything just from one point of view.

From Ayaka's POV, it seems like Kanako cheating on her. And here we're, being lead to believe that Ayaka is more than just a friend for Kanako. Ayaka's POV tell us how close they were, even to the point to kissing each other during the sleep over. Not mentioned directly, but it's safe for us to assume that Ayaka secretly wants their relationship to step further. By this point, we can't help but to sympathize with Ayaka.

But all that was just Ayaka's memory of Kanako, how Ayaka sees Kanako. From Kanako's POV, it seems Kanoko doesn't think the same way about Ayaka. Kanako sees Ayaka as a dear friend, but not more. She feels troubled when her childhood friend sees her as someone childish, and bring it up as a topic to talk with her senpai. A senpai who she fell in love with for a while. When this said senpai answering her feeling, only the image of Ayaka that flashed on her mind, she even didn't remember that they had kissed each other. After seeing things through Kanako's POV, we can't really blame her anymore.

That being said, I can't respect Kanako for hiding her new relationship from Ayaka. It's her right to hide it or not, but seeing how close they're as a friend, hiding it should not be an option for her. More so when it's her new girlfriend who tells her to hide it.

I can't respect Ayaka for hiding her feelings from Kanako. She can't even bring up "afraid to see her reaction" as an excuse. Not after that kiss.

I can't respect Kanako's senpai for telling Kanako to hide it. I bet she even doing it on purpose to preserve her feeling of superiority. But maybe her POV can correct this thought?

Again, I can't respect Kanako for falling in love to such a person. But who can we blame, love is not blind.

I can't believe I wrote such a long comment. I don't like how their relationship going, I don't like how things going between them. But I admit that this is a well done manga.

thx, can you give the link??
i still want to read this to the end.

Isn't it the second part that included in this upload?
It started from page 17.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 9:18AM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Isn't the second part lumped together with the first over here?

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

I think its just some sadism-masochism play between the senpai & MC2. Maybe I don't really get what NTR means to the others saying so here, but I don't think its more than the Sado-maso play that Kuzushiro already does, just with added sexual elements. Doesn't NTR mean 'not technicially r***', which has some elements of r*** but can't fully be claimed as such? I don't think this really has any except maybe the sex part with sado-maso play.

NTR stands for Netorare.
These are stories where the protagonist witnesses their lover/the person they love being seduced by and having sex with someone else. Ayaka's reaction after witnessing that is pretty much the whole point of NTR: powerless jealousy while being turned on.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Love Yuri NTR. The best part was when the senpai actually smirked back at her like 'she's mine, bitch.' Although I think the best type of NTR is where a futanari girl would get someone's girlfriend pregnant. ^.^

joined Jan 31, 2013

That being said, I can't respect Kanako for hiding her new relationship from Ayaka. It's her right to hide it or not, but seeing how close they're as a friend, hiding it should not be an option for her. More so when it's her new girlfriend who tells her to hide it.

Kanako just respected her senpai's wish to keep it secret.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

YES THERE'S FINALLY A GOOD YURI NTR!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!
But at the same time damn reading this sucked because we all know the love between the two childhood friends would be hopeless :(

Man I never realized how much I love reading NTR even though I get so sad after reading them lol.

I can't believe this story is made by the same person who created Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san. Like those are two totally different directions lol.

crap, this deserves a follow-up where Ayako and Kanako explore their voyueristic sides and/or threesome possibilities, and I totally want Ayako to get to know the mature side of Kanako!

Or Yandere!Ayako comes and kills the senpai for stealing/cheating and then Ayako and Kanako live happily ever after. I would name the chapter.....School Days: Yuri Verison

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 5:37AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

I'm just damn happy this ntr doesn't involved a guy!!!

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

I can understand the way she feel, if we kiss then it turns out that she is doing that to other people I will feel cheated since I thought its something important and its only for the two of us, well thinking now it sounds naive, but im looking forward that this will have a follow up.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Wow, I can't say I like it, but I definitely don't hate it... It's like 75% dark chocolate.

Anyway, I agree with everyone who was saying this wasn't "Cheating". They weren't really together. I mean they did share a kiss(es) but that's normal for friends like them who are basically joined at the hip.

Well, I don't really like senpai though. She reeks of an evil aura.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Kanako just respected her senpai's wish to keep it secret.

Yes, what I meant by that is, I can't respect her because she chose to follow her senpai blindly, rather than the value of her bonds with her childhood friend.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

That hurt...

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

Isn't the second part lumped together with the first over here?

damn and i thought that there is a Your Fault 2 =.=
thx anyway.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm like if konako doesn't like you, leave her and move on...You're wasting your time hurting yourself with someone who treats you like a pet and its having sex while you're crying for her...happy as hell she is.I really hope she finds her love and they focus on those two intead of these two...I couldn't even feel the sex scene...like I always do....

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I don't see what everyone is complaining about. I think it's a good story. If everything was sunshine and lollypops the world would be too boring.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why do people think Kanako owes Ayaka a romantic relationship in the first place? I don't know about you, but I don't owe sex or romance to any of my childhood friends, and the very concept of that sort of relationship didn't even occur to Ayaka until she saw Kanako and sempai together. For Kanako, she seems to value Ayaka as a friend, same as always, and same as Ayaka valued her up to that point.

Hell, even after Ayaka sees Kanako and Senpai together she doesn't seem to have romantic feelings. Awakened lust by seeing someone she knows having sex (and pretty good sex by the looks of it) and a feeling of loss at having her closest friend growing away from her (i.e., entering an adult world) but nothing particularly romantic.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.

Out of curiosity, what was the other NTR work?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm like if konako doesn't like you, leave her and move on...You're wasting your time hurting yourself with someone who treats you like a pet and its having sex while you're crying for her...happy as hell she is.I really hope she finds her love and they focus on those two intead of these two...I couldn't even feel the sex scene...like I always do....

Konako DOES like and value her as a friend, though. Her best friend, in fact.

As the saying goes, "My friendship is not a crappy consolation prize that you’re left with if I deny you a sexual relationship– and my body is not your reward for good behavior."

To reply you must either login or sign up.