joined Oct 18, 2015

Easy said than done.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

But it's that easy.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

But it's that easy.

I did it . Thank you ! Next time I'll do it again.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hinako is the best.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

This arc has been a long reminder that we really shouldn't be rooting for Koumori

joined Oct 13, 2014

she reminds me so much of alucard from hellsing ultimate. wonder if she too has a tragic past

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm sad Rinko still has her odd quirks but at least in this case she's doing it to already deceased people rather than killing people in order to do it.. but it's still not a a great uh... "hobby" for a young girl.

I'm going to assume Koumori did the right thing and arrested the gym teacher, but even if she didn't I suppose it's alright too.. this manga has no qualms killing minor villains at this point.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I'm going to assume Koumori did the right thing and arrested the gym teacher, but even if she didn't I suppose it's alright too.. this manga has no qualms killing minor villains at this point.

I just read the profile for the gym teacher in the bonus chapter. She ded.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 11:48PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

I'm sad Rinko still has her odd quirks but at least in this case she's doing it to already deceased people rather than killing people in order to do it.. but it's still not a a great uh... "hobby" for a young girl.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_volume_6_bonus_contents_how_to_care_for_a_manjuu_person#16

she was killed...or maybe she was stabbed and lived? highly doubt that though

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

didn't you see rinko ripping the teachers face off

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

WELL THEN!

This arc was just. . .a very strong reminder that Kuro-san is NOT the good guy here. Jesus Christ, she encouraged a high school girl to rape another high school girl and then hand said girl ping pong balls to do exactly what I think she was suggesting...REALLY, WHY!?, yet I still love her as a main character.

Also, Ringo, I love you, you cute little monster, but goddamn I forget I should be afraid of you ;w;

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 12:02AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

This arc has been a long reminder that we really shouldn't be rooting for Koumori

She's the main character. Even if she's not really on "Justice" side, she's still a great character.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 12:15AM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Goddamn Hinako is adorable but she is an fucking IDIOT.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Well now glasses girl is a murderer AND a rapist and is in a relationship with a sociopathic sadist who raped her and who she raped back.

They'll have killed each other within five years. I guarantee it.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Now that I re-read everything... wasn't Hinako more mature at the begining? XD like at least she spoke normally and even complained to Kuroko because she didn't do her job properly haha.

She was changed from a police agent that kept an eye on Kuroko to a character without brain that looks like a mascot and Kuroko orders her arround and she doesn't ask a shit. Like from a smart kid to a baby.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 1:27AM

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Now that I re-read everything... wasn't Hinako more mature at the begining? XD like at least she spoke normally and even complained to Kuroko because she didn't do her job properly haha.

She was changed from a police agent that kept an eye on Kuroko to a character without brain that looks like a mascot and Kuroko orders her arround and she doesn't ask a shit. Like from a smart kid to a baby.

That's called flandreization. The process where certain traits of a character become more exagerated as the series progresses. You see that a lot in long running series.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

tarsis ultra posted:

That's called flandreization. The process where certain traits of a character become more exagerated as the series progresses. You see that a lot in long running series.

Flandreization? You mean Flanderization right? Named after Ned Flanders in case it's not obvious for someone.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 2:00AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That's interesting, to think Komouri encouraged and kinda nurtured that side of glasses girl
She prepared everything and just left it to her, strongly encouraging her to kill or rape, to take what she wants.
That's very interesting. I'm also surprised Rinko didn't slice off the teacher's hand, they even tried to make it seem like she did. Character development for Rinko I suppose, with the face skinning too
What was the sound effect of the page after Komouri offered her the ultimatum? Did glasses girl blow something up? I can't really tell what will happen for the two of them later on, glasses girl's face wasn't shown. Komouri sure has a twisted way to ship them.

Anyone else intrigued by the love umbrella?
Hint of yuri between the principal lady and the gym teacher?

Edit: Nvm just saw the extra
They totally got it on
It's sad, how the relationship deteriorated :'(

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 2:17AM

joined Apr 27, 2015

Well that got rapey really fast. Ping pong balls... eugh. Shame that bdsm seems to go rapey more than happy, but I probably shouldn't have expected a good ending for em.

Manjuu people are absolutely adorable though

joined Apr 27, 2015

Hint of yuri between the principal lady and the gym teacher?

Probably, the bonus chapter has a picture of em after kissing and probably being frisky

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

I completely died of the CUTENESS of the Manjuu people bonus. I WANT ONE NOW!! :D

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

http://i.4cdn.org/u/1452662790088.jpg
Take a look at Hinako's face. That's terrible.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 3:44AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's very interesting. I'm also surprised Rinko didn't slice off the teacher's hand, they even tried to make it seem like she did. Character development for Rinko I suppose, with the face skinning too
What was the sound effect of the page after Komouri offered her the ultimatum? Did glasses girl blow something up? I can't really tell what will happen for the two of them later on, glasses girl's face wasn't shown. Komouri sure has a twisted way to ship them.

Probably because the headmistress was there, so Kuro wanted to make it look believable that she was just arrested and not killed afterward. The grim stuff happened after she fainted.

As for the two girls, I'd say glasses girl blew up the corpses to erase all proof while making it look like they died in there a well while actually escaping. Guess that'll also prevent Rinko's "hobby" to come to light as well with the police. Not sure they'd be comfortable leaving Rinko going back to school and stay near Kuroko if they found out she keep defacing people, dead or not.

That was a really grim chapter, but also a much needed reminder that Kuro is a psycho killer, based on some comments around here.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I wish I was good at sewing so I can make my own Manjuu People Dx

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Well that got rapey really fast. Ping pong balls... eugh. Shame that bdsm seems to go rapey more than happy, but I probably shouldn't have expected a good ending for em.

Manjuu people are absolutely adorable though

hey who know maybe a good ending does happen for them and we just find out that he is a mega masochist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.